剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
I think that might be my favorite part.
那是我最喜欢的部分
Bobby.
是Bobby
He put you up to this.
他让你干的
I haven't taken it to him.
我没有把这个给他
I don't want to. No?
我不想给他 不想?
-What do you want, Wendy? -I... I'm not...
你想怎样 Wendy? 我... 我不是...
I want you to take care of it.
我想让你来解决
Don't you think I had her vetted from the start?
你以为我事先没有调查过她?
She's not red.
她不是赤色分子
She fled China in fear of her life.
她从中国逃出来 是因为担心自己的性命
Daddy... One day, not too far off,
老爹... 不久之后的一天
I shall get up out of this chair and go,
我会离开这个位置
never to cross the threshold again.
再也不踏进这裡半步
And do you know what's awaiting me on the other side?
你知道等著我的是什麽吗?
Tennis.
网球
And garden parties.
花♥园♥派对
And afternoons that stretch out for weeks.
连续几周的悠閒午后
I shall become the man my wife thinks she's married to.
成为我妻子理想的丈夫
I won't give her up.
我不会放弃她的
I don't care what they're saying.
我不管他们说什麽
You can do with that what you will.
那个你拿走 想怎麽处理就怎麽处理
Hello?
喂?
This is from last night?
这是昨晚的?
Daddy was right. She's meeting her handler.
老爹是对的 她在和接应她的人联繫
Her handler is Kasimir Surikov,
她的接应是Kasimir Surikov
a Soviet trade delegate of three years' standing.
一个驻英三年的苏联贸易代表
Why wasn't he on our radar?
他为什麽不在我们的监控范围内?
He was, of course,
他在的 当然在
but he checked out.
但是被排除了
No meaningful ties to the KGB. He was a drunk,
看不出和克格勃有什麽联繫 他是个酒鬼
incompetent.
很无能
Was? Hm?
之前看不出?
Seem we've missed a trick somewhere along the line.
看来是我们错过了某些把戏
Sarah, get what you can on Kasimir.
Sarah 尽量挖Kasimir
Joe, the girl. Get under her skin,
Joe 你去调查那个女的
turn her double agent.
说服她成为双重间谍
Daddy... We can't accuse her again without definitive proof.
老爹... 我们没有确凿证据 不能再指控她一次
If we don't secure her tonight,
如果我们今晚不能确定
it's over.
这事儿就完了
Turn her double agent, Joe.
把她变成双重间谍 Joe
Talk to her, charm her, whatever it is you do to them.
跟她聊天 吸引她 把你的本事都拿出来
Should you have told me your name?
你应该告诉我你的真实名字麽?
No.
不应该
Then why did you?
那为什麽你告诉我?
Because...
因为...
Because this, it has nothing to do with what I do.
因为这事 和我的工作没有任何关係
Wait.
等一下
I tell people what they want to hear all the time,
我整天花言巧语 别人想听什麽我就说什麽
all day.
整天
I'm good at it.
我擅长说谎
But this...
但是这次...
That's not what this is.
不是我平时干的那些
Joe.
Joe
I know.
我懂
I trust you.
我信任你
Boy scouts.
童子军
Book club president.
读书俱乐部主席
I like your flat.
我喜欢你的公♥寓♥
What, you, uh, won't even have a drink first? Give me a chance to apologize?
怎麽 你都不先喝一杯? 给我个道歉的机会?
Really? That's you angle?
这就是你的能耐了吗?
What on earth do you lot think you have on me that you'd risk this?
你们到底以为我是干什麽的 竟敢冒这麽大的风险?
Do you know what's about to come down on your heads?
你们知道这要承担什麽后果麽?
I don't think you've dialed enough numbers.
我觉得你还少播了一位号♥
I'm John, by the way.
我叫John 顺便介绍一下
John.
John
How refreshingly straightforward.
多麽坦率啊
Hmm, I suppose so, Kate.
嗯 我想也是的 Kate
Katharine.
Katharine
With an "A." like Hepburn.
带A的 和赫本的名字一样
You trust me with a bottle? Brave.
带著一瓶酒就敢来见我 有胆量
I'll say this for blackouts, they make shadowing easier.
感谢灯火管制 让我们跟踪变得容易了
I wish you hadn't spoken to George.
我真希望你没跟George有那番对话
I'm sorry if you feel...
对不起 如果让你觉得...
I didn't mean to undermine you.
我不是有意贬低你的
Undermine me? For goodness sake, Sarah, I couldn't care less.
贬低我? 老天啊 Sarah 我不可以不在意
I want you to think of yourself.
我想你为自己想想
You're on the fast track.
你要面对工作上的竞争
Daddy won't be around forever, and men like George...
老爹不会永远都在 而George那样的人...
Oh, darling... No. The man's a plum, but he has influence.
噢 宝贝... 不 他人在高位 会有影响力的...
You must be more careful.
你一定要更加谨慎
You deserve their respect.
他们应该尊重你的
You should have their respect.
你理应得到他们的尊重
He's on the move.
他行动了
What made you start following me?
是什麽让你们开始跟踪我的?
We saw you with Chambers.
我们看见你和Chambers在一起
You were watching Hank? Why?
你们在监视Hank? 为什麽?
I've been seeing Hank for two months.
我跟他约会有两个月了
You've been following me two days.
但是你们才跟了我两天
What changed?
出什麽状况了?
On the train the other day.
那天在火车上
What did I do that spooked you so badly?
我做了什麽把你吓成那样?
You talked like you were flirting,
你听起来像是在跟我调情
but your body language, your gaze...
但是你的肢体语言 你的凝视...
I know what a man looks like when he's keen, John
我知道一个男人有渴望的时候是什麽样子的 John
You thought I was KGB because I didn't leer at you?
你以为我是克格勃 因为我没有对你抛媚眼?
Truthfully, it was mostly the book.
说实话是那本书
I've used the same trick myself.
我自己也玩儿这一招
Difference is,
不同的是
I always remember to crack the spine a little first.
我一般都记得先把书脊弄出点儿褶子
Why did you meet with Kasimir Surikov today?
你今天为什麽见Kasimir Surikov?
I met Kaz in Moscow, years ago now.
好几年前 我在莫斯科见过Kaz
The product's never been stellar but he's easy to maintain.
他的情报都没什麽价值 但是他很好控制
You run him as an agent?
他是你的线人?
God, no. He has no idea.
当然不是 他不知道状况
I'm surprised 5 are interested. He's not KGB.
我很奇怪你们MI5对他感兴趣 他不是克格勃
He can barely manage the job he has.
他连自己的工作都做不好
Or do you know something I don't?
还是你们知道什麽我不知道的?
We're interested in Kaz because you met with him.
我们之所以对Kaz感兴趣是因为你见了他
That's all.
就这样
And your interest in me is?
你们对我的兴趣是?
Boundless.
各种各样的原因
John, Really?
John 你说真的吗?
I'm sure it would be good.
那太好了
You're very pretty and we are both professionals, after all.
你长得很不错 而我们又都是专业人士
Then what happens?
然后会发生什麽呢?
I'm so dazzled by you I forget my training,
我被你的魅力折服 忘记了我受到的训练
tell you everything?
把一切都告诉你?
Chambers.
Chambers
Were you sleeping with him because 6 told you to?
你跟他睡是因为MI6让你去这样做的?
They never tell you to. Not in so many words.
他们从来不告诉你怎麽做 用不著那麽多话
Were you told to screw me tonight?
他们是不是让你今晚上了我啊?
Not in so many words.
用不著那麽多话
Here's a suggestion.
这是我的提议
Take the night off.
放肆一晚
Just ask me what you want to ask me.
有什麽想问我的 直接问
Are you a Soviet agent?
你是苏联间谍麽?
No.
不是
Can you tell me why you think I am?
你能告诉我为什麽你这麽想的?
No.
不能
Sarah.
Sarah
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表