剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
So, you know the drill.
那麽 你知道步骤的
We'll start with your name and rank, then move onto your war record.
从你的姓名和职级开始 然后到你的服役记录
There is no time.
没有那麽多时间
I have information about a major KGB operation
克格勃将要在英国国内实施的一项行动
about to take place on United Kingdom soil.
我掌握了其中的信息
It has been named Operation Glass.
名为「玻璃行动」
What are the objectives of this operation?
这项行动的目标是什麽?
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, how many people does it involve?
那麽 有多少人将会牵涉其中?
I don't know.
我不知道
Why is it called Operation Glass?
为什麽它被叫做「玻璃行动」?
I do not know.
我不知道
So exactly which bit of this plan
那麽 这项你一无所知的行动
that you know nothing about has offended you so much
裡面有什麽东西如此强烈地触动了你
that you want to betray your country?
以至于你要背叛你的祖国?
Years from now, the story of British and Soviet espionage
几年之后 英国和苏联之间谍报活动
will be divided into before and after this moment.
将以这个时刻为分水岭
Before and after Operation Glass.
「玻璃行动」的前后
They are going to tear everything down.
他们将要摧毁一切
At this point, I paused the interview.
说到这裡的时候 我暂停了盘问
I needed to speak to Bobby.
我需要和Bobby通话
I asked Alan to babysit Arkady. I went downstairs to phone The Fray.
我让Alan看住Arkady 我到楼下给"战场"打电♥话♥
For product of this quality,
对于这麽重大的情报
Arkady wanted 10,000 and a new identity.
Arkady想要一万 和一个新的身份
I said not a penny more then 5,000
我说伍仟 多1分都不给
and a new identity would only be provided if the veracity of this operation were proven.
而且新的身份只能在这项行动被证实之后才能给他
He grumbled a bit but seemed generally satisfied
他嘟囔了一会儿 但是似乎大致满意
and told me everything he knows about Operation Glass.
然后告诉了我关于「玻璃行动」他所知的一切
I have a name.
我会拿到一个名字
As time goes on, I will have more.
随著时间推移 我还会有更多
Each a retired or inactive agent, a British citizen.
每个都是退休或者是还未启用的线人 都是英国公民
Each name come with an instruction just for them.
每个名字都伴随一个指令 只给他们的指令
I will approach them and give them their task.
我会接近他们 给他们任务
How are you given the names?
这些名字是如何给你的?
A dead-letter drop.
无人情报交接处
The men's toilets in Boston Manor Park.
波士顿庄园公园男厕所
I know to pick it up because they put advert
我知道如何识别 因为他们会在
in classified ads in The Times.
《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》分类广♥告♥区发广♥告♥
It say, "Cousin Andrew. Please visit us."
它这麽写道"Andrew表亲 请来见我们"
Who's the first agent?
谁是第一个线人?
David Hexton.
David Hexton
He used to work in, er, Ministry of Agriculture.
他曾经在 农业部工作
You still haven't told me why you're turning.
你还没有告诉我你为什麽反水
Why am I turning?
我为什麽反水?
I want to be a capitalist.
我想当个资本家
I want to read The Times
我想读《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》
and see the Oxford and Cambridge boat race.
想看牛津剑桥的划船比赛
I want my children to go to Eton.
我想让我的孩子上伊顿
You should know more about this plan.
关于这个计划你应该知道更多
What aren't you telling me?
有什麽你没有告诉我的?
Understand this.
理解这个
Operation Glass is a jigsaw.
「玻璃行动」是一个拼图
No one sees all the pieces.
没有人能看到所有的拼板
But all the world will see the finished picture.
但是整个世界都将看到它的完整呈现
"A jigsaw."
"一个拼图"
I mean... "Planned in the shadows." What is he talking about?
我是说 "在阴影中计划" 他在说什麽?
I hate it when they try to be enigmatic.
我特别恨别人故作神秘
Well, in terms of "why", this new desire for a Western life,
他所给出的解释 是对西方生活的新的欲求
something about it doesn't sit quite right.
其中的一些东西是说不通的
But as for, "Why now", it's as I said,
至于"为什麽是现在" 就如我所说
years of being ignored, denied significant operational responsibility,
由于常年被忽视 被排除在重要行动之外
he's lost loyalty to the cause.
他已经失去了对事业的忠诚
Yes, but this Operation Glass,
没错 但是这个"玻璃行动"
if it succeeds, if it's real,
如果它成功了 如果它是真实的
won't that reflect well on him?
难道他不能从中获益麽?
I see what Joe's getting at.
我知道Joe的意思了
Arkady is only a postman and he knows it.
Arkady只是个送信的 而且他知道自己的角色
He's finally been invited to the top table and he's just dishing out the soup.
他终于被邀请到首席去了 结果却只能喝汤
If he wrecks the whole thing, he's in control.
如果他把这整个事情搞砸 他就有了控制权
He's important, perhaps, for the first time in his career.
他就变得重要了 或许是他整个职业生涯的第一次
It all sounds damn fishy to me. I mean,
我还是觉得很可疑 我是说
he's broken enough legs to make colonel in the KGB,
他能做到克格勃的上校 已经很幸运了
but he's going to turn his back on the whole lot
但是他却决定背叛所有的一切
because he fancies a trip to Harrods?
因为他想来一次哈罗德之旅?
Daddy, some sense, I implore you.
老爹 求求你 给点儿意见
What is David Hexton doing now?
David Hexton现在在做什麽?
Er, we've had shadows on him since I spoke to Arkady.
我跟Arkady谈过之后 就已经派人监视他了
We're logging his movements, anyone he speaks to,
我们记录他的行动 任何和他说过话的人
but we won't engage until you give us the go-ahead.
但是除非你下指令 我们不会对他採取行动的
I shall need to speak to the Home Secretary first,
我要先跟内政大臣谈一下
convince him to loosen the purse strings.
说服他多给我们资金支持
Daddy, am I to take it you believe in this
老爹 我能不能认为你相信了这个
quote unquote plan?
所谓的"行动"?
We are ancient nations, we both want this war to end.
我们是世仇 都想尽快结束这场战争
Eventually, one of us would find a way to break the stalemate.
最终 总会有一方会先找到打破僵局的方法的
But the warrior who lifts his arm for the killer blow
但是举起手臂准备发起致命一击的战士
leaves his heart exposed.
却将他的心脏暴露给了对方
Bloody miners!
该死的矿工!
Yes, ignoring it may well be a risk
是的 忽视它可能会冒风险
but so is ploughing money and manpower
但是如果投入财力人力
into what might turn out to be a wild goose chase.
又可能是一场捕风捉影
5 have had some notable fumbles of late.
咱们最近已经瞎折腾好几次了
One more and you'll be out on your ear,
再来一次你就捲铺盖走人吧
and I'll be shuffled off to... Christ, I don't know,
而我也会被发配到...天呐 我不知道
Agriculture or something.
农业部或者什麽地方
No, to release funds of those kinds,
不 给这种事情拨款
I'm going to need more than the ramblings of some kGB also-ran.
我不能只听一个被打入冷宫的克格勃间谍胡咧咧
You're right, Home Secretary. Of course.
你是对的 内政大臣 当然
We've allowed our imaginations to get the better of us.
我们不能被幻想所左右
No, I'm sure the chances of this plan
但我能肯定的是 如果这项行动真的
being as catastrophic as comrade Arkady implies, such as
如同Arkady同志所说 其能带来的灾难性程度
giving Kalashnikovs to the Trade Unions, say,
跟给工会衝锋鎗一样 微不足道
are slim to say the least.
至少可以这麽说
Minister, I shall say adieu.
大臣 我该告别了
I go out through here, yes?
我从这儿出去 是麽?
Er, no, no, let's... let's
呃 不不 让我们... 让我们
not be hasty. We mustn't let...
别那麽著急 我们不能...
... prudence compromise security.
...因为谨慎而放弃了安全
Perhaps there's a, er... a middle ground we could explore?
或许能有 呃...一个我们可以探索的中间地带?
What if I were to assemble a small committee of, er,
不如我组一个小的委员会
trusted officers to go through the list ourselves, off the books, so to speak.
找可靠的人员来核查那个名单 这麽说吧 设个外帐
So should it turn out to be a Moscow trick...
即使发现这是莫斯科方面在耍我们...
Then we have kept wastage to a minimum.
我们也把浪费降低到了最小
And we could put it through our books
我们可以把它计入我们的账目
as, er, training.
算作 呃 培训费
That's a little dishonest, don't you think?
这样有点不诚实吧 你不觉得?
Said the politician to the spy.
政客对间谍如是说
Working?
工作?
On a Sunday?
星期天?
No. Er...
不是 呃...
Yes, um, bit of a breakthrough at work.
是的 工作上有了重大突破
Netted a big fish.
抓到了一条大鱼
It's all very hush-hush, but, er, all hands to the pump.
这是很机密的 不过 人人都要出力嘛
Do they appreciate you, my darling?
他们欣赏你麽 亲爱的?
Shall I talk to them again? No! God, no.
用不用我再跟他们聊聊? 不! 千万别
No, they're cock-a-hoop with me.
不用 他们都对我很好
Really. Full of praise.
真的 都夸我呢
No, this, um...
不用了 这个 嗯...
Daddy's formed a special committee. Asked for me personally.
老爹组了个特别委员会 点名要我
This could be the beginning.
这就是我们的开始了
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表