剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
You see grown men in Whitehall
白厅裡的大人物
sitting in smokey rooms above pubs.
在自己的办公室裡吞云吐雾
They take the working class boys and get them drunk on lies.
骗工人阶级的小伙子为谎言乾杯
Then they send them out to be sacrificed.
然后他们送去当祭品
There aren't any heroes.
没有什麽英雄
There's just...
有的只是...
meat.
炮灰
We need to go.
我们得走了
Now.
马上
Well, that's me.
那就是我
You're really going to make me finish this on my own?
你真的想让我一个人吸完这根烟麽?
All right, you win.
好吧 你赢了
It's a remote detonator.
这是个遥控引爆器
You press that button there, it transmits a signal,
你按这个按钮 它会发出一个信♥号♥♥
and, well, bang.
然后就 轰
Isn't it a bit advanced for the I.R.A.?
这对I.R.A.来说不是有点太先进了麽?
Yes. They use timers or booby traps to trigger their devices,
是的 他们用定时器或者饵雷引爆他们的装置
whereas this is more the sort of thing armies use to blow up bridges or railway lines.
然而这是更像是军队用来炸桥或者是铁路的
You're saying it's military.
你说这是军队的
Most likely Red Army.
最有可能的就是红军
Which would suggest some kind of...
这可能暗示...
Accord between Moscow and the I.R.A.
莫斯科和I.R.A.有勾结
Liaise with the cabinet secretary,
联繫内阁秘书
Buckingham Palace, and the M.O.D.
白金汉宫 还有国防部
Put together a list of possible targets, then run them past Sarah.
把可能受袭的目标列个清单 然后把单子给Sarah
See what her instincts say would be the most likely.
让她凭直觉判断最有可能的是哪一处
Very good, Daddy.
好的 老爹
I was thinking about you today.
今天我在想你
About the debt I owe.
想我欠你的
You brought me up from the watchmakers.
你把我从钟錶匠提拔到现在的位置
If not for you, I'd never have met Mrs. Montag.
如果不是你 我永远不能能娶到Sarah
I'm frightened of the man I might have become without you.
要是没有你 我该变成什麽样的人啊
Betrayal isn't easy,
背叛不是容易的事
I imagine.
我想
We're taught to think of it as craven and glib.
叛徒是懦弱和不诚实 是我们受到的教育
For some I'm sure it is.
我相信有的人是这样的
But for others, I suspect it's exhausting,
但是有些人 我猜他们一定疲惫不堪
heartbreaking,
心碎难忍♥
and at least, they believe, noble.
至少 他们相信 "崇高"
Are you quite all right, Alan?
你没事儿吧 Alan?
Oh, yes. Quite well.
哦 是的 没事儿
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't know what to tell you.
我不知道能告诉你什麽
I can't help what I don't know.
我不知道的事儿怎麽跟你讲
You must remember it.
你一定记得的
He wore it all the time, even in the summer.
他永远穿在身上 即使在夏天
Oh, I remember that old coat of his.
哦 我记得他那件旧大衣
I just ain't seen it since, well, you know.
只不过我之后再也没见过了 你懂的
What, since he was murdered?
什麽 在他被谋杀之后麽?
Here? Since, uh,
就在这儿?
we pulled his body out of the bathtub over there?
在我们把他的尸体从那边的浴缸裡抬出来之后?
You took it, didn't you?
你把它拿走了 不是麽?
I think you went through his pockets.
我认为你搜遍了他的口袋
I beg your pardon.
你说什麽
Listen, love, if I was interested in the whereabouts of Kasimir's wallet,
听著 亲爱的 如果我对Kasimir的钱包感兴趣
I'd get a team down here,
我就会叫一队人来
go through every last nook and cranny of the place,
搜遍这裡的犄角旮旯
interview every last customer. In fact, sod it.
盘问你们的每一个客人 其实 不如这样吧
I'd get the inland revenue down.
我让税务局的人来
You'd be amazed what they can turn up.
他们翻出来的东西肯定能让你惊喜
But...
但是...
I don't think it's going to come to that.
我觉得我们不用费那个力气了
Because I think you just remembered something.
因为我觉得你刚刚想起来了一些什麽
All right.
算你狠
What's that?
那是什麽?
Never opened.
从没打开过
Seems to be a letter from his sister.
好像是他姐姐寄来的信
Kas and his sister hadn't spoken in years.
Kas和他姐姐几年没说过话了
It's instructions for a dead letter drop.
这是他从情报交接处收到的指令
Can you translate it?
你能翻译出来麽?
To declare a drop, he was to place a bouquet of flowers in the back window of a car parked on...
为了指明交接点 他要在一辆停在华都街的车后窗上...
Wardour Street.
放一束花
The drop itself would be at the...
交接点在...
what's that word?
那个字是什麽?
Paragon.
百利宫
Paragon hotel.
百利宫酒店
Underneath the middle something.
在中间的什麽
The telephone in the middle booth.
中间的电♥话♥亭
God, your Russian is atrocious.
天呐 你的俄语真烂
We don't know this is from the mole, though, do we?
但我们不知道这封信是不是内奸寄的
Kate, translate that word
Kate 翻译下那个词
at the bottom where you'd sign off.
最下面 签字的地方
Zhar Pitsa.
Zhar Pitsa
There isn't really a literal... it's, um,
这不是一个固有的词...这是 呃
bird of fire.
火之鸟
Firebird.
火鸟
Phoenix.
凤♥凰♥
So what now?
那现在怎麽办?
We set a trap.
我们设个陷阱
On the day,
到那一天
I'll stay in the lobby.
我在大厅裡
You two watch the street.
你们俩盯著街上
As soon as you see somebody you recognize,
一旦你们认出了哪个人
you go to the phone box outside, one ring, then hang up.
就去外面的电♥话♥亭 响一声 然后就挂掉
When they see you, won't they just turn round and walk straight back out again?
他们看见你之后 难道不会马上转身离开麽?
It'll prove nothing.
什麽都证明不了
On your call, I'll go into the left-hand booth.
你打来电♥话♥ 我就去左边的那个电♥话♥亭
We have to let Phoenix enter the booth and look for the message.
我们得让凤♥凰♥进到那个电♥话♥亭找情报
We have to catch him red-handed.
我们必须抓他个现行
When do we do this?
我们什麽时候动手?
When do you normally check your drops?
你一般什麽时候查看你的交接点?
On the way to work.
上班路上
I'll put the signal out first thing tomorrow.
我明天一早就发出信♥号♥♥
We've tried to narrow down potential targets.
我们在尝试排除可能被袭击的目标
The pm is scheduled to be in Edinburgh, so that's something,
首相要去爱丁堡 那是一个可能
but most of the cabinet and a host of royals will be out and about,
但是大部分内阁成员和皇室成员都有外出活动
appointments and visits and so forth, but, uh,
访问啊 约会什麽的 但是 呃
too many to close down.
要封锁的地方太多了
We won't be closing down a damn thing.
我什麽地方都不封
The moment we start canceling engagements
一旦我们开始取消原定行程
is the moment we've lost the war.
我们就输掉了战争
Do we put more resources into finding Colin Blakefield?
那要花更多人力物力去找Colin Blakefield麽?
No.
不
We keep eyes and ears on Denmoor.
我们注意Denmoor的动向
Whatever he's planned for Friday,
不管他计划週五做什麽
he'll lead us there.
他都会带我们发现目标的
Philip's on the move.
Philip行动了
They've tracked him as far as the docks.
他们跟踪他一直到码头
Why here?
为什麽是这儿?
Do you think he realized he was being watched?
你觉得他已经发现他被跟踪了麽?
Is this an escape?
他要打算跑麽?
He could be meeting someone.
他可能是要见什麽人
Maybe he stores something here.
或者他在这儿藏了什麽东西
All right?
行了麽?
This the big fella?
这就是大块头?
Jeez, what happened to you?
老天 你怎麽是这副样子?
Sunburn.
晒伤了
Is that it?
这个就是?
We've met.
我们见过
Maybe. Not the sort of face you forget.
可能吧 见我一次就能记住
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表