剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
Premier disque.
《第一个磁盘》
It's a countdown.
是个倒计时
Certainly looks that way.
看起来是那样的
It's hardly usual KGB protocol.
这不是克格勃通常的通讯法呀
Apart from anything else, the party doesn't approve of abstract art.
别的不说 某党不喜欢抽像艺术
Joe? Arkady's on the move.
Joe? Arkady有动静了
The cards are a countdown. A man at the hotel just called in.
这些卡片是倒计时 旅店的人打电♥话♥来了
Arkady's picked up the last one.
Arkady拿到了最后一封
Where is he now?
他现在在哪儿?
A petrol station in Elephant and Castle.
大象城♥堡♥的一个加油站
So, whatever the cards are counting down to, this must be it.
那就别管这些卡片倒计时的是什麽东西了 这就是了
We still have no idea what it is.
我们还是不知道是什麽
Most obvious scenario is a rendezvous or exchange of some kind.
最有可能的是会面或者交换什麽东西
The French postmark might indicate another KGB agent entering the country.
那个法国邮戳可能暗示著 另一个克格勃特工进入英国
Or Arkady leaving.
或者Arkady离开
If his work's done here, maybe they've told him,
如果他在这裡的任务已经完成 可能他们告诉他
head for the continent. Daddy,
让他返回俄♥国♥ 老爹
I hate to be repetitive, but the man is our only lead.
我不喜欢重複 但是这个人是我们唯一的线索
We should bring him in now, get him to talk.
我们应该把他带进来 想办法让他开口
Three cars, three teams of two, but don't let him out of your sight.
三辆车 三个两人组 不要让他离开你的视线
Bobby, you'll provide intelligence support from this end.
Bobby 你来为他们提供情报支持
Assuming he has a full tank, there's no knowing where he's headed,
假设他的油箱是满的 我们不知道他要去哪儿
but whatever happens, we cannot lose him.
但是无论发生了什麽 我们不能丢了他
Are we set?
都准备好了麽?
Just waiting for the radio link.
只等无线电连接了
Good. We'll make sure we can talk to all three cars.
很好 我们要确保能和三辆车都保持联繫
Sarah.
Sarah
He's taking the next right. He's all yours.
他要向右转 你们跟吧
Roger that.
收到
Subject now headed west on the B2070,
目标向西上了B2070公路
so we can rule out Dover or Folkestone,
所以我们可以排除多佛和福克斯通
or he could be running a cleaning route.
要麽就是他想甩掉跟踪的
Either way,
不管是哪一种
the words "wild" and "goose" are starting to spring to mind.
我的脑子裡 已经开始浮现"徒劳"两个字了
It could be Lydd.
可能是利德
Sorry? Lydd. He could be heading for the airport.
你说啥? 利德 他可能是去机场
I thought they'd stopped running the air ferries.
我觉得他们已经停止空中货运了
They still have a passenger service.
但他们还有客运服务
My aunt flew from there to Le Touquet.
我姑姑去勒图凯就是从那儿起飞的
Sarah, can you hear me?
Sarah 能听到我麽?
- Receiving. - He's currently on course for Lydd airfield.
听得到 他现在正前往利德机场
Now, you cannot let him get on a plane.
你们不能让他上飞机
Head him off at the departure gate if you have to,
实在不行 你们就去登机口堵他
but I repeat, do not let him get on a plane.
再重複一遍 不能让他上了飞机
If worse comes to worst, couldn't we
如果他真的已经登机
just ask the French to pick him up at the other end?
我们为什麽不能让法国人在那边抓他?
Have you ever tried asking the French to do anything?
你试过让法国人给你办事麽?
Besides, God knows what passport he's using.
再说了 天知道他用的是什麽护照
They'd never bloody find him. Hmm! Sarah?
他们不可能抓住他 Sarah?
I need you to monitor the exits.
你去守住出口
Are you sure?
你确定?
Because he did only meet me the once. Perhaps I could...
因为他只见过我一面 或许我可以...
The 4:45 flight to Le Touqet is now ready for boarding.
4:45分飞往勒图凯的航♥班♥现在已经开始登机
Can passengers please make their way to the departure gate.
请旅客们请前往登机口
Excuse me.
抱歉
Are there any men flying alone on this flight?
这个航♥班♥上有独自旅行的男士麽?
I'll check.
我看一下
No single men, I'm afraid.
恐怕没有单身男士
Thank you.
谢谢
Excuse me, excuse me.
借过 借过
He hasn't gone through yet.
他还没过去
There's no man flying alone on the manifest.
乘客名单上没有独自旅行的男人
Well, then he must be meeting someone.
那麽他一定是要见什麽人
Papa!
爸爸!
Celine and Sylvie Dumarc.
Celine和Sylvie Dumarc
Arkady was a guest lecturer at the university of Lille six years ago.
Arkady在6年前是裡尔大学的客座教授
Celine was teaching art history there.
Celine在那裡教艺术史
According to Arkady, they found out she was pregnant
据Arkady说 他们发现她怀孕了
just before he was ordered by the KGB to return to Britain,
就在克格勃命令他返回英国之前
so they got married in secret.
所以他们秘密结了婚
She stayed in France with the baby
她和孩子呆在法国
and he tried to find a way for them to be together without fear of KGB reprisal.
他试图找到一种避免克格勃报复的方法让她们过来团聚
It could be true.
可能是真的
Let's find out.
我们来验证一下
This is madness.
这太疯狂了
You lied about your family.
关于你的家庭 你说了谎
So why should we believe anything else you've told us?
那麽为什麽我们要相信你告诉我们的其它事情?
Because everything I've told you
因为我告诉你们的其它事情
has played out just as I said it would.
都被证实是真的
Why were you following me?
你为什麽跟踪我?
The meeting in the restaurant. What was that?
在饭店的会面 又是怎麽一回事?
What made you think I couldn't be trusted?
是什麽让你们认为我不能被信任?
We found out Operation Glass was a fake.
我们发现'玻璃行动'是假的
I'm sor... no, no. I don't understand.
我...不 不 我不明白
Operation Glass, the operation you led us to.
你引我们去追查'玻璃行动'
It was never meant as anything more than a distraction,
只不过是分散我们的注意力罢了
something to keep us busy
浪费我们的时间精力
while the real business went on elsewhere.
而真正的行动却在别处进行
No. No, no, no.
不 不不不
This... that makes no sense.
这...这完全说不通
You are saying Moscow wanted you to know about Operation Glass,
你是说 莫斯科想让你们知道有'玻璃行动'这回事
but how could they?
但这怎麽可能?
They couldn't have known I would defect.
他们不知道我叛变了
That's rather my point.
那是我的想法
It was only after they briefed me,
在他们告诉了我之后
once I knew about the operation, about David Hexton.
当我知道了这个行动 知道了David Hexton
That's when I decided,
我才做了决定
when I knew I had something to offer you.
我才知道我可以给你们信息
And then what, Moscow simply changed their plans?
然后呢 莫斯科就那麽改变计划了?
You turned
你叛变了
and the KGB spontaneously engineered an entirely new fictitious operation?
然后克格勃同时搞出了一个全新的虚假行动?
No. No, no, no. I don't know.
不不不不 我不知道
Maybe they were watching Hexton.
可能他们监视了Hexton
Maybe that led them to your people.
可能那事让他们发现了你们的人
Maybe that led them to me.
可能让他们发现了我
Or maybe you've been working for Moscow all along
亦或者你还在为莫斯科工作
and it's time to stop the pretense.
现在就是你露出原形的时候了
You know what this means?
你知道这意味著什麽吗?
If they have known, from the beginning,
如果他们从一开始就知道
if they have known...
如果他们一开始
I was betraying them,
就知道我背叛了他们
I'm dead.
我就死了
I'm already dead.
我已经死了
And yet you appear to be very much alive.
但是现在你活得好好儿的
The car's here.
车来了
They're ready to go.
他们准备走了
Sylvie.
Sylvie
Papa!
爸爸!
Kasha?
Kasha?
Mon coeur.
宝贝
Allez.
好了
Allez, allez.
好了 好了
They've been taken to a safe house.
她们被带到安全屋了
I'll make sure they're looked after properly.
我会保证她们得到很好的照顾的
MI5 aren't going to let you see them until you give me something.
除非你肯透露情报 否则MI5是不会让你见她们的
I told you, I have nothing to give.
我告诉你了 我没有什麽能告诉你的
Is there nothing you've held back?
你没有保留任何事情?
A piece of information, a contact?
一条情报 一个联繫人?
Somebody inside the KGB you could talk to?
克格勃内部的人 你能说上话的?
What? I would be dead as soon as I left this house.
什麽? 我可能一离开这个房♥子就死掉了
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表