剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
Do this now.
马上
Does Sarah know this is happening?
Sarah知道你们是来做这些的麽?
No.
不
Nyet.
不
Aaah!
啊!
What's going on down here?
这裡发生了什麽?
Oh, Bobby.
哦 Bobby
Colin Blakefield...
Colin Blakefield...
No joy? Well, I can't say I'm surprised.
没消息? 好吧 我一点都不惊讶
No, he's just handed himself in
不 他刚刚自首了
at Paddington Green police station asking for me.
在帕丁顿葛林警♥察♥局要求见我
Just thought one of you might want to be there when I question him.
我想你可能愿意在我审问他的时候亲临现场
Now, another man is going to join us
过会儿 还有一个人要来
and he's going to sit in that chair behind you and you're not going to look at him, all right?
他会坐在你后面的椅子上 你不许回头看他 明白了?
That should give you an idea of where he's from,
你应该知道他是干什麽的了吧
which should also give you an idea on just how deep a barrel of shit you are in.
而且你也应该知道了 你在粪坑裡陷得有多深
Yeah.
好了
Look at me, Colin.
看著我 Colin
Look at me.
朝我看
You seem to have changed your modus operandi, Colin,
你似乎改行了 Colin
from ferrying denims and perfume to Moscow
现在不往莫斯科运牛仔裤和香水了
to vaporizing taxpayers.
转型到贩卖♥♥军♥火♥来杀害纳税人来
Was it something we said?
我们说的是这回事麽?
No, I didn't know they were going to hurt people.
不 我不知道他们要去害人
No, they said it was just to damage property.
不 他们说的只是炸掉一些东西
And who is "they"?
谁是"他们"?
Right, you can go.
好了 你可以走了
What?
什麽?
Well, you're not going to help us, you might as well go.
你既然不愿意帮助我们 那麽你就可以走了
What about the I.R.A.?
那I.R.A.那边呢?
Yeah, you should watch out for them. Come on.
是呀 你可得小心防著他们 走吧
All right, all right, just...
好 好 只是...
put me in a cell or something after, okay?
这事儿完了之后把我关进个监狱或者什麽地方 行麽?
Make it look good.
弄得像样点儿
Talk.
说吧
Okay.
好
Talk.
说呀
All right.
好
A while back, i was approached by some bloke.
不久前 有个傢伙找到了我
He obviously knew I sometimes do business for you
很明显他知道我曾经为你们做过事
because he wanted me to set up a meeting with my contact at MI5
因为他想让我安排一次会面 见MI5里我的联繫人
and say I'd heard about some big KGB thing that was going to happen.
还说我听说过克格勃马上要发生的大事
And who was this man? Don't know.
这个人是谁? 不知道
I'd never met him before, all right?
我之前从来没见过他 好麽?
Russian.
俄♥国♥人
Short.
很矮
Scary.
很吓人
Gave me the creeps. Anyway,
让我浑身起鸡皮疙瘩 总之
the message was something big is about to happen.
情报是 要出大事儿了
I was to say I'd heard it from one of my customers.
我说这是我从一个买♥♥家那裡听到的
And then you switched sides and started working for the comrades.
然后你投敌了 开始为苏联同志工作
Switch... Look... at me.
投敌... 朝我...看
I didn't tell them anything.
我什麽都没跟他们说
I'd never do that.
我才不会那样做
It was a business transaction. That's all.
那只是个生意上的交易 如此而已
What was?
什麽交易?
The detonator?
引爆器麽?
Colin, do you know the nursery rhyme Ten Little Indians?
Colin 你知道那个儿歌♥"十个印度小人"麽?
Well, you are the last little Indian.
你就是那个最后的印度小人
The KGB have eliminated everyone with even the haziest connection to their plan,
跟克格勃那计划有半点关係的人 都已经被他们除掉了
so trust me when I say
所以请相信我
the I.R.A. are the least of your problems.
I.R.A.是你所有问题中最不值得考虑的一个
Was the detonator next?
下一个是炸♥弹♥麽?
No.
不是
No, then it was the passport.
不是 下一个是护照
What passport?
什麽护照?
They needed a passport for one of their men.
他们需要给他们的一个人弄个护照
All I did was source the forger.
我就是给他们找了个办假证的
Who was the passport for?
这个护照是给谁的?
Don't know.
不知道
One of your lot. Our lot? A policeman?
你们中的一个 我们中的? 是个警♥察♥?
His lot.
他们的人
They gave me his file.
他们给了我他的资料
Obviously the name on the passport was going to be made up,
很显然护照上 要重新编一个名字
but the forger needed the file, for the photo, for the details,
但是办假证的需要材料 照片 细节什麽的
and we had to work quickly,
而且我们得赶紧
all right? It was the real file, okay?
好麽? 那是真的材料 好麽?
It couldn't be out of the building for more than an hour.
那些材料不能离开办公楼超过一小时
Who was the passport for, Colin?
护照是给谁的 Colin?
What was the name of their man?
那个人的名字是什麽?
The name on the file was Joe Lambe.
材料上的名字是Joe Lambe
Christ, would anyone who isn't a Soviet agent - please raise their hand.
呵呵 谁不是苏联间谍的请举手
Okay, we should just hold off on the accusations.
好了 我们必须缓一缓这个指控
I can see that this is...
我知道这个是...
you know, compelling,
这个 很难辩解
but he deserves a fair hearing. No, it isn't just this.
但是该给他一个公平的听证会 不 不只是这个
There have been other irregularities,
他还有其它不合常理的行事
things I've overlooked and forgiven. Well, no more.
被我疏忽并且原谅了的 好了 别说了
Jim,
Jim
get me Joe Lambe.
给我找Joe Lambe
Send a team to pick him up at his flat.
派一队人去他公♥寓♥裡把他弄过来
Then talk to his friends,
然后找他的朋友谈
his agents... leave no one out.
还有他的线人... 一个都不能漏掉
I want him brought here and questioned,
把他给我带到这儿来审问
and if he proves to be red,
如果证明了他是赤匪
I want his heart on a platter on my desk.
就把他的心给我挖出来 用盘子盛著放到我的桌子上
And now he's disappeared.
他消失了
He must have intuited we were coming for him.
他一定察觉了我们发现他了
You knew Joe better than most.
你最瞭解Joe
Was there anything in his behavior, anything that he said to you
他的一举一动 他的一言一行
that might have given us a clue?
有可能提供线索的麽?
God, this may sound strange.
唉 这听起来可能会奇怪
I always felt he would engage with our operations
我一直认为他会全力参与我们的行动
but never the philosophy behind them.
但是不会认同我们的信念
He was not a patriot.
他不是一个爱国者
He was not a patriot, and as fusty as that sounds,
他不是一个爱国者 虽然这话听起来老掉牙
we must believe in the country we are fighting for.
但是我们必须坚信我们为之奋斗的祖国
It was as if Joe were running from something
好像Joe要逃避什麽事
and he'd bury himself in work as a means of escape.
他埋头工作就是逃避的一个手段
We all knew he could be unpredictable,
我们都知道他会是那种不可预测的人
distant, stubborn, but we tolerated it
置身事外 固执 但是我们都容忍♥了
because it was precisely this dysfunction that made him a bloody good spy.
因为正是这些缺点 才让他成为一个好的间谍
And thus ended my career.
也正是这些埋葬了我的事业
Sarah, Joe must have told Moscow where Alan was being held,
Sarah Joe一定告诉了莫斯科 Alan关在什麽地方
because yesterday evening, two KGB hoods stole into the cottage and tried to kill him.
昨天晚上 两个克格勃摸进了那地方 想要杀掉他
But this hangs a question mark over any allegiance, surely.
那麽这一定给他的忠诚留了一个疑点
He must know something about Glass.
关于'玻璃行动' 他一定知道些什麽
Else they wouldn't have tried to kill him.
否则他们不会试图杀掉他
Anyway,
不管怎麽说
the specialists return tomorrow.
专家明天就回来
One more push
再加把劲
should do it.
就能行
Can I speak to him?
我能和他交谈麽?
I know it's not protocol, but it may do some good.
我知道这不合规矩 但也许能帮上什麽忙
The carrot before the stick and all that.
大棒加胡萝卜
Take Bobby with you.
带Bobby跟你一起去
We use Joe, as planned.
我们按计划利用了Joe
MI5 already think he's a traitor.
MI5已经认为他是叛徒了
But how do we reach him now?
但是现在我们如何才能和他联繫上?
How do we get him into position?
我们如何使他就位?
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表