剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
But even taking into account the translation,
但是即使考虑到翻译的问题
what the guy said doesn't make sense.
那个人的话还是说不通
No one talks like that.
没人会用那种方式说话
Alan had also taken out all the pronouns,
Alan还把代词也都剪掉了
all the "he's."
所有的"他"
What's incriminating about that?
"他"有什麽好剪掉的?
Nothing.
没有
'Cause what he'd cut out was every use of the word "she."
因为他剪掉的所有的代词都是"她"
My God.
上帝
You're serious.
你没开玩笑吧
You actually believe this, don't you?
你真的相信了 不是麽?
Who else knew where to send Odin to kill Arkady?
谁还知道让Odin去哪裡杀死Arkady?
Who else would Alan sacrifice himself for?
Alan会牺牲自己救谁?
I've had enough of this.
我听够了
Get out!
出去!
I'm going to call Daddy.
我要给老爹打电♥话♥
I'll show him the transcript and I'll tell him about Alan.
我要给他看谈话录音誊本 我还要告诉他Alan的事
See what he has to say about it all.
看看他对这一切怎麽说
No one will believe you, but fine, go ahead.
没有人会相信你的 不过好呀 你打吧
It's ringing.
通了
You'll get arrested.
你会被逮捕的
Your one chance to expose Glass and you're blowing it.
你只有一个机会曝光'玻璃行动' 现在你却毁了它
You'll never find Odin now.
你再也找不到Odin了
We've got Yulia.
我们有Yulia
She didn't die.
她没死
You turn me in now, you'll never see her.
你告发了我 你就再也见不到她了
Now hang up.
现在挂掉电♥话♥
Hang up!
挂掉!
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
And your instincts about me have been really accurate so far.
你对我的直觉到目前为止都是准确的
Where is she? She's safe.
她在哪儿? 她很安全
We don't want to kill her and we don't want to kill you.
我们没想杀掉她 而且我们也不想杀你
Be at this address tomorrow, 3:00.
明天3点 去这个地址
But you tell anyone, you bring anyone with you,
但是如果你告诉任何人 带任何人和你一起去
they'll kill you both.
他们就会杀掉你们两个
It's a trap.
这是个陷阱
I suppose there's only one way to find out.
那也只能由你自己去发现了
Duncan Mercer,
Duncan Mercer
Deputy Assistant Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police.
首都警♥察♥局的警长助理秘书
Reginald Pelham, the Solicitor General.
Reginald Pelham 副检察长
Meredith Hill, assistant to the Keeper of the Privy Purse.
Meredith Hill 皇室司库助理
Harry Cope, Executive Officer of the Department of Ordinance Survey.
Harry Cope 地政署执行官
Charles Wenby, Comptroller General of the Department for the Reduction of the National Debt,
Charles Wenby国家债务缩减部的审计长
every one of them appearing out of the clear blue sky
当那些赤色分子脱离我们视线的时候
aged 20 or so just as some red falls off the radar.
所有这些人都是20来岁的时候凭空出现的
These men, where they are placed,
这些人 他们被安插的位置
they can influence Britain's attitude to the USSR,
他们可以影响英国对苏联的态度
pave the way for invasion, fan the flames of unrest.
为他们的侵略铺平道路 为骚乱煽风点火
How did this happen?
这是怎麽发生的?
How could we have missed this?
我们怎麽会漏掉这些?
They thought big, Daddy. They hid their agents in plain sight.
他们想得很大啊 老爹 把他们的特工隐藏在光天化日之下
We would never have done that.
我们永远都做不来
We'd have thought it too vulgar.
我们一直都想得太庸俗了
This is it.
这才是他们的计划
This is their blasted constellation.
这才是他们的星群
We've landed a blow.
我们终于发现了
At last. Extraordinary work, Bobby.
一记重拳 你做得太好了 Bobby
Absolutely extraordinary.
太出色了
I shall brief the home secretary,
我这就去通报内政大臣
make sure he knows about all you've achieved today.
保证他知道今天我们取得的成就
Wendy, call his office, tell him I'm on my way.
Wendy 给他办公室打电♥话♥ 告诉他我这就去
Look, um, no need to bother the home secretary with the who said what.
是这样 呃 不用去跟内政大臣表功了
Just, uh, doing our bit for queen and country. Can't put a price on that.
就是 呃 为女王和国家做事是无价的
What?
什麽?
Oh, fine, fine, fine.
哦 好 好 好
Don't gloat, it's most unbecoming.
别沾沾自喜 不合适
I know I should have tried to interrogate him, even apprehend him,
我知道我本该试著去审问他 甚至是逮捕他
but I was on my own and frankly I just wanted him out of the house.
但那时就我一个人 而且坦白说 我仅仅想让他离开房♥子
No, of course, you poor thing.
哦 没关係的 可怜的人
I'm bringing this to you because, well,
我跟你说这个是因为 呃
we both know Daddy's days are numbered
我们都知道老爹气数将尽
and it's time we started thinking of a world after him.
是时候我们开始为没有他的日子做打算了
Indeed.
确实是
Look, I know it's not strictly...
我知道严格意义上来说这不...
could I have ten minutes alone with Alan?
但我能单独跟Alan呆十分钟吗?
The specialists have drawn a blank. I might be able to get something out of him.
专家组一无所获 也许我能问到点什麽
The minister will see you now.
大臣现在可以见您了
How did you find out?
你是怎麽发现的?
After I found your pills, I followed you,
我知道你吃药之后 就跟踪你
'cause I thought you were meeting another.
因为我以为你要去见情人
But you were going to a dead letter drop.
但你却去了情报交接处
The message itself wasn't especially...
那个情报本身并没有特别的...
Just an update for your Moscow handler,
只是给你莫斯科的上级更新信息
but it told me everything I needed to know...
但这告诉了我一切我需要知道的...
who you are.
你的身份
You know what I felt?
你知道我的感受吗?
Relief.
解脱
My wife was a mole. She was...
我的妻子是个内奸 她...
Undermining everything we've stood for,
侵蚀著我们所立的一切根基
but she hadn't betrayed me.
但是她却没有背叛我
Do you love me?
你爱我吗?
'Cause I love you.
因为我爱你
You see, as much now as the day we married.
你知道麽 我对你的爱不比我们刚结婚时少
Not at first, no. I needed a husband to add authenticity.
开始时我并不爱你 我只是需要一个丈夫来增加自身的可信度
And I was the lucky chap.
我就是那个幸运儿
Low-level infiltrations, I mean, are to be expected.
低级别的渗透 是我们一向的预期
Someone from British aerospace here
英国航♥空♥公♥司♥的什麽人
or a trade delegate there, but these... these people are...
或者是贸易代表什麽的 但是这些... 这些人...
are pillars of society.
全是社会的中流砥柱
I know them. There is nothing about them
我认识他们 他们很清白
to suggest that they're traitors, nothing at all.
身上没有一点叛徒的影子 完全没有
In a way, that's what worries me the most.
在某种程度上 那是最让我担心的
They're all conscientious, hard-working,
他们都是认真尽责 努力工作的
and respectable citizens.
值得尊敬的市民
So what have they been doing? Waiting.
所以他们在密谋什麽? 他们在等待
We thought Operation Glass started a few months ago.
我们原以为'玻璃行动'几个月前才开始
I now think it started as early as the end of World War II.
我现在觉得早在二战结束后它就已经开始了
Soviet agents were planted and left to take root.
苏联特工被安插入我们的核心 伺机颠覆我们
The endgame wouldn't commence for decades.
不用等上数十年就要收尾了
But, here's something curious.
但是 有一点很奇怪
It's not only positions of influence they have in common.
他们的共同点不仅在于他们都处于有影响力的职位上
Every one of them was appointed,
而且他们每一个人都是受人任命
recommended, or promoted...
推荐 或提升的...
by you.
那个人正是你
Prime Minister, it's time.
首相先生 时间到了
Tonight you'll be interrogated again.
今晚你还会再接受一次审问
I'm going to tell you what to say.
我告诉你要说什麽
We're going to shift the blame onto Joe.
我们要把事情推到Joe身上
I won't do that.
我不会那麽做的
The silent treatment won't work with them.
沉默对他们没有用
They'll keep on at you until you tell them everything.
除非你交待出一切 他们是不会放过你的
But the KGB won't let that happen.
但克格勃不会让这种事发生
They'll get to you somehow. They will kill you somehow.
他们总会找到你 他们总会杀了你
Well, unless you've got someone secreted in your handbag,
呵 除非你手提包裡藏著人
right now, you are the KGB.
此时此刻 你就是克格勃
Minister?
大臣?
Dispatch just called. He's on the move.
调度处刚刚打电♥话♥过来 他正在路上
What?
什麽?
You said to tell you when the Prime Minister was on his way to the site.
你说等首相前往现场时告诉你
Oh. Yeah, thank you.
哦 是的 谢谢你
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表