剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
Well, he was doing a favor for a friend.
他这是帮朋友一个忙
I don't really think he's agent material.
我不觉得他是当特工的料
And I disagree.
我不同意
I'd say he's proved himself more than competent.
我会说他证明了自己非常可靠
We need to exploit that.
我们可以利用那个
Let's pick him up.
我们接走他
Sarah, could we possibly... Sorry, Alan, not now.
Sarah 我们能不能... 不好意思 Alan 现在别
Andrew, isn't it?
Andrew 不是麽?
I'm an old friend of your mother's.
我是你妈妈的老朋友
Hester Waterhouse.
Hester Waterhouse
Oh, yes?
哦 有何指教?
How is dear Phyllis?
亲爱的Phyllis怎样了?
Still dependent on the tranquilizers?
还靠镇定剂维持麽?
I beg your pardon. And what about your father?
您说什麽 你父亲怎麽样了?
Does he still keep that little tart in Bayswater?
他是不是还在贝斯沃特养著那个小骚货呢?
Oh, probably not. It was years ago.
可能不了 那都多少年前的事了
Of course, no one told Phyllis.
当然了 没人告诉Phyllis
Why put her through pain like that?
为什麽让她经历那样的痛苦呢?
But rumors have a terrible habit of resurfacing, don't they?
但是谣言都是越传越走样 不是麽?
Hm-hmm. Oh!
呵呵 哦!
Cynthia!
Cynthia!
This time tomorrow, you'll be starting a new life.
明天这个时候 你就能开始新生活了
That's got to feel pretty good.
那一定很不错
You okay?
你还好麽?
I have to tell you something.
我得告诉你一些事
Go on.
你说
When Bogdan gave me the name,
Bogdan给我名字的时候
he said something else.
他还说了其它的
He said you should look inside MI5.
他说你们应该审查一下MI5内部
I don't understand.
我不明白
He was trying to say that Phoenix is one of you.
他是在说 凤♥凰♥是你们中的一个人
You have a mole.
你们有内奸
The Malinovs' passports are all set.
Malinovs一家的护照都办好了
I just need final authorization for payment and so forth.
我还需要最终的经费授权和其他的
Good.
很好
One other thing.
还有一件事
Just to be clear,
澄清一下
I won't be forced out by rumor and innuendo.
我不会因为谣言或者讥讽而退出的
If allegations are to be made, then I shall face them head-on.
如果要做对质 我会直面他们
I refuse to be shuffled off on gardening leave
我拒绝以园艺假这样的借口
or any other ghastly euphemism.
或者其它遮遮掩掩的说法被清理出门
Well, that's not really up to you now, Bobby, is it?
那可不是你说得就算呀 Bobby
Whatever else, I think I've earned the right to a fair hearing.
不管怎麽说 我认为我应该有一个公平的听证会
You owe me that at least.
你至少得给我那个
Oh. Do I indeed?
哦 是麽?
Well,
那个
as it happens,
事情是变化发展的
the young man seems to have amended his description.
那个年轻人好像修改了他的描述
So,
所以
unless you've shrunk five inches
除非你矮了5英尺
and acquired a limp,
并且变瘸了
you're in the clear.
你没事了
Right.
好吧
Good. Well, I knew it was only a matter of time.
很会 我就知道时间会说明一切
Of course.
当然
Anyway, I'll send Wendy across with that authorization.
总之 我会派Wendy去弄那个授权的
Very good.
非常好
Once we are settled,
一旦我们安定了
I shall buy her a puppy.
我要给她买♥♥一隻小狗
A little girl should have pet, I think.
小女孩应该有个宠物 我想
I always wanted a puppy.
我一直想要一隻小狗
Well, maybe I'll buy one for you too.
那 不如我也给你买♥♥一隻吧
So, what now?
那 现在呢?
Now we, uh... we wait.
现在我们 呃... 我们等待
They'll be here any minute.
他们马上就会来的
Okay.
好的
Cup of tea?
来杯茶?
Yes, please.
谢谢
Hi, Joe.
嗨 Joe
It's nice to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
No, no, no. Stay there, I think.
别别别 别动 我想
So, here I am, come to kill the traitor.
那麽 现在我在这儿来处决叛徒
It's familiar, no?
多熟悉呀 不是麽?
Not to worry.
别担心
He is nearly dead.
他马上就死了
I'll see you soon.
我很快会再见到你的
Arkady!
Arkady!
Hey! Hey.
喂! 喂
You're going to be okay. All right?
你会没事的
Listen to me, look at me.
听我说 看著我
Look at me, look at me!
看著我 看著我!
You're going to be fine. You're going to be fine.
你会没事的 你会没事的
Just look at me, look at me.
看著我 看著我
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起
They found Bogdan.
他们发现了Bogdan
I don't get it. How in the hell did Odin know where you'd be?
我不明白 Odin怎麽会知道你在哪裡?
He knew because one of us told him.
因为我们的人告诉他
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表