剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
and a packet of cigarettes.
再带一包烟
You have a nurse in every day.
每天都有护士过来
Must make it difficult to make plans.
想有个什麽计划肯定不容易
Do you manage to get out much?
你经常出门麽?
Just Halloween.
只有万圣节
Frighten the kids.
去吓小孩子
I thought you were scared of me.
我觉得你刚才被我吓住了
Oh, I was. I still am.
是的 我现在也是呢
Truth be told, I'm a bit scared all the time.
说老实话 我一直都有点害怕呢
This job, it's something of a promotion.
能得到这个活儿 对我来说还是个晋陞呢
Dream come true, in fact.
事实上 是实现梦想了呢
I don't want to botch it.
我可不想搞砸了
I'm doing it, aren't I?
我正在搞砸 不是麽?
The autobiography, just what you said you didn't want.
我又长篇大论了 都是你不想听的
Oh, just ignore me.
哦 忽视我
Grumpy old bastard.
我是个坏脾气的老混♥蛋♥
Could you, uh,
你能不能 呃
pass the paper?
把报纸给我?
Oh, shit.
我
Is something wrong?
怎麽了?
You mind your own damned business.
别瞎操心
Haven't you done yet?
你还没完事儿麽?
No, I'm sorry, I'll, um, just...
没有 不好意思 我 我...
Nip to the loo before I go if that's okay.
去一下厕所 马上就走
The messages for Arkady were all placed in person at the offices of the Times,
给Arkady的消息都是有人亲自跑《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》办公室的
paid for in cash,
付现金
different man each time.
每次都是不同的人
Now, Wendy and I went back through the classifieds from the past week,
Wendy和我检查了上个星期的分类广♥告♥
isolating the messages that are new today.
找出今天才出现的新信息
Of those, six were ordered in person.
其中6个是本人到办公室去的
Only one was paid for in cash.
但只有一个是付现金的
"Auntie Jane and uncle John, happy anniversary for Friday."
"Jane姑妈和John姑父週五结婚纪念日快乐"
That only gives us two days.
我们只有两天的时间
Assuming the date means something.
假设这个日期若有所指
Arkady's cousin Andrew message was arbitrary.
Arkady的Andrew表兄的消息是不确定的
Well, like us, Moscow is less likely to be opaque with people
跟我们一样 莫斯科也不大可能会对Philip这样的外人
outside the industry such as Philip.
发一些含混不清的指示
I suspect Friday means Friday.
我认为星期五就是星期五
Whoever is communicating with Denmoor,
不管和Denmoor联繫的是谁
they're using the same channel
他们使用的联繫方式
that Moscow used to contact Arkady about Glass,
和莫斯科给Arkady的传达玻璃行动的方式相同
so I think we can safely assume there is a connection.
所以我想 我们可以断定他们有联繫
Agreed.
同意
Wendy, I need you to return to Denmoor's.
Wendy 我需要你再去Demoor家
It's imperative we find out what's in that package.
我们必需知道包裹裡的东西是什麽
Sarah and Joe will coordinate with you and search the house.
Sarah和Joe会和你配合 搜查他的房♥子
We've finally been given a lifeline in this bloody investigation.
在这个要命的调查裡 我们总算抓到了根救命稻草
I thought we'd start with Kas' house.
我认为我们应该从Kas的房♥子开始
Haven't 5 already turned it over?
难道MI5还没有把那儿翻个底朝天?
Hello, by the way, I'm fine.
喂 顺便说一句 我很好
He thinks you'll stand a better chance of finding something
他觉得 既然你知道那房♥子的佈局 东西摆的位置
'cause you know the layout and where stuff is.
所以你更有可能找到些什麽
Right, and you are...
哦 你又是谁...
Uh, Jim Fenchurch. Special branch.
啊 Jim Fenchurch 政♥治♥保安处的
We have met.
我们见过面
Of course.
当然了
You look different when you're not arresting me.
你跟逮捕我的时候真是判若两人啊
Oh, Joe.
哦 Joe
You broke into my flat again.
你又闯进我的公♥寓♥了
That's so sweet.
真贴心啊
I have somewhere I need to be, so
我要去个地方 所以
I'll leave you in PC Jim's capable hands.
所以我就把你交给Jim警官了
You want me to go right now? I just walked out of prison!
你想让我现在就去? 我刚刚从监狱出来!
See? I told you she'd want a bath first.
我说吧? 我就说她肯定想先洗个澡
I'm sorry, were you thinking about me in the bath?
你说什麽 你是在yy我洗澡麽?
No! No, no, no.
不! 不不不
Have fun.
玩得开心
Well,
好了
avert your eyes, PC Jim.
非礼勿视 Jim警官
If I can't have a hot bath,
如果我不能洗个热水澡
I'm at least getting out of these clothes.
起码也要换掉这身衣服
It was fine when it was just meant to be in and out,
单纯地出外勤我不介意
but somebody else should be doing this now. Three nurses in three days?
但这次是不是该找别人做呢 三天换三个护士?
He'll get suspicious.
他会怀疑的
All you've got to do is get him out of the house.
你要做的 就是让他从房♥子裡出来
Take him for a walk.
带他去散个步
Even into the yard is fine.
院子裡就行
All we need is ten minutes.
我们只需要10分钟
And remember, when you get him outside...
记住 你带他出去之前...
Put my bag in the window. I know.
把我的包放在窗边 我知道
Wendy, you did great yesterday.
Wendy 你昨天做得很好
Kept a cool head.
保持头脑清醒
You'll be fine.
没事的
Captain Denmoor? It's We... Grace.
Denmoor上尉? 我是We... Grace
Should we get started?
我们可以开始了麽?
We're wasting our time.
我们在浪费时间
This mess is KGB.
弄成这样一定是克格勃
Junior officers trying to impress.
菜鸟想吓唬人
What are we even looking for?
我们到底要找什麽?
I don't know. A name?
我不知道 一个名字?
Oh, like a piece of paper with "the mole is called Dave" written on it?
哦 就像要找到一张纸片 上面写著"内奸是Dave"
How long did you know Kasimir?
你认识Kasimir多久了?
Eh?
嗯?
What, ten years?
十年麽?
Joe's right.
Joe是对的
If anybody can find something, it's you.
如果真的有人能找到东西 那一定是你
His coat.
他的大衣
His coat, was it on the body?
他的大衣 他死的时候穿著麽?
I don't remember a coat.
我不记得有一件大衣
It was a big ugly thing, a million inside pockets.
又大又丑 裡子裡面很多内口袋
He kept his life in that coat.
他的身家性命都在那件大衣上
I helped pull him out of the water.
我把他从浴缸裡弄出来的
He definitely wasn't wearing a coat.
他绝对没有穿大衣
You need fresh air.
你需要新鲜空气
I need you to leave me alone.
我需要你离我远点
Come on. Let's go for a walk.
来嘛 咱们出去走一圈
Look, you're done here. You can go.
你的活儿干完了 你可以走了
Just into the yard, then.
那咱就去院子裡
Get some vitamin D.
补充点儿维他命D
When does my regular nurse get back?
我以前的护士什麽时候回来?
She doesn't make me do stuff like this.
她不会逼我♥干♥这种事情
Good girl.
好样儿的
There. Isn't this nice?
怎麽样 这样不好麽?
Would you like a cigarette?
来支烟麽?
You don't smoke.
你不吸烟
Trick of the trade my ward sister taught me.
医院裡其他护士教我的小窍门
To placate difficult patients.
如何对待不易相处的病人
So I'm difficult, am I?
这麽说我是不易相处的?
Goodness me, yes.
天呐 当然
What shall we do with it? We can't take it with us.
我们拿这个怎麽办? 我们不能带走它
Well, we should disable it.
但是我们应该把它弄坏
Joe, he's a bomb expert.
Joe 他是炸♥弹♥专家
You think he's not going to notice?
你觉得他不会发现麽?
Hopefully...
希望吧...
By the time he does, it'll be too late.
等他发现的时候 就已经太晚了
My father was in the army too.
我爸爸也当过兵
I saw your medals when I was cleaning up.
我收拾的时候看见你的奖章了
You don't have them out on display.
你没有把他们陈列出来
You know how people used to make sacrifices to the gods?
你知道人们以前是怎麽给神奉献祭品的麽?
Well, war is like that.
战争就是那个样
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表