剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
Wait, there's something here.
等一下 这儿有东西
So I see this ending one of two ways. We find proof,
所以有两条路 我们发现证据
you become an international headline
你上国际头条
and spend the rest of your life in prison,
下半生都在牢狱中度过
or...
或者...
You turn double agent.
你成为一名双重间谍
You give us Odin.
你把Odin给我们
Who?
谁?
You give us everything.
你告诉我们所有事
You end this
你结束这一切
and you end this a hero.
并且成为一个英雄
There's a third way.
还有第三条路
You don't find proof.
你们没有发现证据
Daddy loses this gamble and with it his job,
老爹输了赌局 赔上他的工作
but I put in a good word for you
但是我会给你说上两句好话
because you're such good company.
因为有你做伴真不错
Hope you don't mind, I saw you pull up.
希望你别介意 我看见你停车了
My car's packed it in, and, uh,
我的车熄火了 那个
couldn't give us a jump start, could you?
你能帮我启动一下麽?
Well...
这个...
I do not have wires, sorry.
我没有电线 不好意思
Jump leads? I've got them. I just need you and your car.
跨接电线呢? 我有的 我就需要你和你的车帮我一把
Sorry.
抱歉
Mate, mate. Do us a favor.
兄弟 兄弟 帮个忙
Take a few seconds.
就花你两分钟
Thank you.
多谢
Sarah, come on!
Sarah 快点!
Yes!
好了!
It's bank statements, mostly.
大部分都是银行账单
An account in Georgia.
一个格鲁吉亚的账号♥
"All happy families...
"幸福的家庭...
are alike."
都是相似的"
Oh, but every... unhappy family is...
哦 但是不幸的...家庭却...
Unhappy in its own way. Anna Karenina.
不幸的家庭却各有各的不幸 安娜卡列尼娜
Might it point to a cipher,
可能是密♥码♥
something in the book? Maybe.
书裡的东西? 可能
I don't remember seeing a copy in the house.
我没留意到他家裡有这本书
What is it? Maybe Kate has a copy.
怎麽了? 可能Kate有一本
This could be for her flat.
可能在她的公♥寓♥裡
Hello?
喂?
It's for you, someone called Sarah.
找你的 一个叫Sarah的
You lot do realize you're a covert service?
你们知道自己干的是秘密工作吧?
-This had better be good. -Check the bookshelves.
最好是好消息 查一下她的书架
You're looking for a copy of Anna Karenina.
要找一本《安娜卡列尼娜》
In the original Russian. Tell him.
要俄文原版的
Got it.
知道了
What the hell are you doing?
你这是干什麽?
Check between the pages or maybe behind it on the shelf.
查一下书裡有没有东西 或者架子后面
There's nothing here.
这儿什麽都没有
John, hang up the telephone right now.
John 马上把电♥话♥挂掉
I'm hanging up now.
我要挂了
Wait, get me the publication.
等一下 给我出版信息
It's Kate. Put me through to Jerry.
我是Kate 给我接Jerry
Her intel is meticulous.
她做的情报非常细緻
Every heartbeat at Lakenheath is accounted for,
莱肯希思的一丝一毫都详细列出
every detail of the new delivery laid out.
还有新交付的细节
The new delivery?
新交付?
The cousins have nuclear warheads at Lakenheath.
美国人在莱肯希思有核弹头
Kate Wilkinson was close to
Kate Wilkinson几乎掌握了
collecting all the intel needed to sabotage one of them.
破坏它们中的一个的所需的所有信息
Jesus, meaning what?
天呐 这是什麽意思?
Set one off?
陷害谁麽?
Had we not pursued her, had she been able to complete her operation,
如果我们没有追踪她 如果她完成了任务
well, the resulting disaster, we're talking a death toll in the thousands,
那麽结果就是 一起成千上万人死亡的事故
half the east coast written off for years,
半个东海岸多少年内无法恢复
and it would have looked like nothing more than an accident,
而表面看来就是一场意外
American negligence.
美国人的疏忽
Bloody hell.
我了个去
Not a Soviet shot fired and we'd have been on our knees.
苏联人一枪不开我们就跪了
What would they have done?
他们要干什麽?
Not invaded.
不是侵略
It's possible that that's what the constellation referred to, yes.
这可能就是星系所指代的意思
Chambers could not have had access to that much intel.
Chambers不可能接触那麽多情报的
Plus she'd been on him for two months, not two years.
而且她和他约会只有两个月 不是两年
So if it wasn't from Chambers,
所以来源不是Chambers
where did Kate get it all from?
Kate是从哪儿得到的?
Church gossip. Where do you think?
八卦 你觉得呢?
She's likely had half of Lakenheath in her bed.
莱肯希思一半人的床她都上过
We'll get to the bottom of that
这个我们会彻底调查的
and the full extent of Glass. Remarkable work,
还有整个"玻璃行动" 干得漂亮
all of you. Now, must dash.
大家都是 现在 我得先走了
I'm running late for what could be the most satisfying meeting of my life.
我人生中最期待的一次会面就要迟到了
Wendy, with me.
Wendy 跟我来
South of the river?
南伦敦?
South of the river.
南伦敦?
Quite a week for a bunch of hoover salesmen.
对于一帮推销员来说这是很不错的一周
Quite.
确实
I wanted to reassure you about the matter we discussed the other day.
关于我们那天讨论的问题 我想让你放心
Oh, Daddy?
哦 老爹?
Quick update on the defection situation.
得跟您快速报告一下那个叛变者的情况
Go on, then.
说吧
Don't mind Wendy. Well, I think you're right.
不用担心Wendy 嗯 我想您是对的
We can push on without rocking the boat before Nixon's visit.
我们可以在尼克松访问之前抓紧办好这事儿
Good, good. And it should be even more straightforward with the husband.
好 好 如果能有她丈夫 就更好办了
The husband?
她丈夫?
Yeah, well, he wasn't born in China, see, unlike the girl,
对 他不是出生在中国的 不像那个女孩儿
so... anyway, it's all in there.
那麽...反正都在这儿了
Oh, capital. Thank you, George.
哦 太好了 谢谢你 George
Okay.
不谢
Hmm.
嗯
Where's that going now?
要把那个送到哪儿?
This?
这个?
Under lock and key, till the M.O.D. gets someone over to consult.
锁起来 直到国防部找来专家解读
She's being moved to the facility in Reading.
她要被带去雷丁
You know what that means, don't you?
你知道那意味著什麽 不是麽?
And they won't stop until she starts talking about Glass,
除非她开始交待「玻璃行动」 否则他们不会罢休的
whether she's KGB or not.
不管她是不是克格勃
"Or not"? You think... what?
"不是"? 你认为...什麽?
I think if there's any chance this is really a set-up,
我认为是否会有一种可能她真是被陷害的
it could be me in that cell.
我可以负责审讯
It could be Sarah.
或者由Sarah来
Take another look?
你能再看看麽?
All right.
好的
Tell me about the message in the restaurant.
告诉我酒店裡的那个情报
"Detained by bears."
"被熊耽误了"
Um...
嗯...
When Kaz and I started drinking together,
当我开始一起和Kaz喝酒的时候
our favorite vodka had these big angry bears on the label.
伏特加的瓶子上带有那些愤怒的大熊的商标
We started using it as shorthand for a hangover.
于是我们就用这个代替宿醉
Detained by bears.
被熊耽误了
The message wasn't some sinister KGB code,
这不是什麽克格勃的暗语
it just meant that he couldn't make lunch.
只是说明他不能过来一起午餐了
He was passed out somewhere.
他不知道在哪儿喝醉了
That intel in my flat.
我公♥寓♥的那些东西
I've never seen it before in my life.
我这辈子从来没有见过
Kaz must have found out I was 6, helped set me up.
一定是Kaz发现了我是MI6的 于是陷害了我
You trust me, John. I know you do.
你相信我的 John 我知道你相信我
Joe.
Joe
Not John.
不是John
Whatever this is, kaz is not the mastermind.
不管这事儿是什麽 Kaz都不是主谋
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表