剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
but I'm dealing with it. It's going to be...
但是我在处理这件事 很快就会没...
You stupid,
你个傻瓜
disgusting little pervert!
噁心人的小变♥态♥!
Everything I've done for you, and you're so weak!
我为你付出了一切 你却这麽软弱!
You let them take it all away!
你都让给了别人!
Just like your father!
跟你爹一样!
You repulse me!
你让我厌恶!
Get out!
滚!
Go on! Get out!
滚! 滚!
Hello?
喂?
Bogdan made contact half an hour ago.
Bogdan半个小时之前打电♥话♥了
The meet's set for 12:30 in Bonneville Square.
会面约在12:30 博纳维尔广场
Arkady is to go alone.
Arkady要独自过去
So,
那麽
we're assuming Bogdan has information to pass on.
我们假设Bogdan有消息要给他
Or he went straight back to the embassy and reported everything to the KGB.
要麽就是他直接回使♥馆♥ 把一切都报告给克格勃
Well, then clearly we have two possible outcomes.
那麽 很明显我们有两种可能的结果
Best case scenario, bogdan hands us intel that cracks Operation Glass wide open.
最好的情况 Bogdan给了我们情报击碎'玻璃行动'
Worst case,
最坏的
he has betrayed Arkady to his superiors
他向上司交待了Arkady
and they're sending someone, quite possibly Odin, to get rid of him,
然后他们派人来除掉他 很可能是Odin
in which case we may have a chance to get our hands on Odin himself.
这样一来我们可能有机会直接接触到Odin
Then we must be ready for either eventuality.
那麽我们必须做好两种准备
Bobby,
Bobby
liaise with special branch.
和政♥治♥保安处联繫
We're going to need armed backup and as many bodies as they can spare.
我们需要武装后援 能给我们多少就多少
As soon as Arkady's in place, we need to cover every exit.
Arkady一就位 我们就需要覆盖每一个出口
Stay as close as you can without blowing cover.
在不暴露的情况下 越近越好
No, Sergeant, I will not be making a written request in triplicate.
不 中士 我不会提交书面三联单申请的
You were instructed to have armed officers on standby for just this eventuality.
在这次事件中 你们授命提供武装人员待命
I want a team in position in exactly an hour and a half.
我要求一个小组在一个半小时之内就位
Well, you can inform
你可以告诉你的上司
your commanding officer that this comes direct from the head of MI5,
这个命令是MI5的主管直接下达的
acting with the full authority of the home office,
内政部授予全权
and if anyone, anyone
如果你们的破烂组织裡有
in your ramshackle organization wishes to question that authority,
任何人 任何人 想对权威性提出质疑
I suggest they take it up with the Prime Minister!
我建议他直接找首相!
Yes. We're still looking for building plans,
怎麽了 我们还在找建筑平面图
but it's proving rather difficult to find out exactly...
但很难找到准确的...
Right, everyone!
好了 所有人!
Down tools!
放下手裡的活儿!
Now, I need to know every rear exit,
现在 我需要知道每一个出口
every fire escape, in fact,
消防通道 事实上
every blasted inch of every building in Bonneville Square!
博纳维尔广场每个建筑的他妈的每一英尺!
So for the next two hours,
所以接下来的两个小时裡
this takes full priority! Is that understood?
把这个放在首位! 听懂了麽?
Well, then get to it.
干活儿吧
I'm sorry it's so bulky.
很抱歉这个这麽大
We just need to be sure we get the conversation on tape,
我们需要确保这次谈话被录音
just in case you don't...
以防你不...
Well, anyway.
好吧 不管怎麽说
You're all done.
好了
You okay?
你没事吧?
You think Bogdan has talked?
你觉得Bogdan出♥卖♥♥♥我了麽?
Well, you said you could trust him.
你说的你可以信任他的
But you think I'm wrong.
但是我觉得我错了
So what am I? Bait?
那麽我是什麽? 诱饵?
We'll have men everywhere.
整个地方都是我们的人
We'll be watching your every step.
你每走一步我们都会看著的
If Odin makes an appearance, we'll get to him.
如果Odin出现了 我们会抓住他的
Trust me.
相信我
Trusting you is one thing.
相信你是一回事
It's the others.
问题是别人
How do you think Moscow knew I had turned?
你觉得为什麽莫斯科知道我背叛了?
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe you made a mistake, maybe they were watching you.
或许你哪裡失误了 或许他们在监视你
Maybe.
或许
Let him see his family.
让他见他的家人
We need to go.
我们得走了
Everyone's in place.
每个人都到位了
Ow!
啊!
Okay?
没事吧?
All right, obviously this isn't the best time,
没事 很显然 这不是最好的时机
but whatever it is that's wrong... There's nothing wrong.
但不管哪裡出了问题... 没有问题
I just wish you'd decide to talk to me about it,
我只是希望你能和我谈谈
because this...
因为这...
this isn't us.
这不是我们的事
They're here.
他们来了
Just be...
要...
careful.
小心
Malinov?
Malinov?
Malinov, hi!
Malinov 你好!
Martin. Hello.
Martin 你好
Well, it's funny seeing you here.
在这儿见到你真是有趣
Yeah, I'm waiting for a friend for lunch.
是啊 我等著和一个朋友吃午饭呢
Oh. Oh, good, very nice.
哦哦 很好 非常好
Oh, listen, the department meeting on Friday.
听好 週五的部门会议
Now, I hope I can count on your support.
我可指望著你支持我呢
These timetable changes don't work.
这些时间表变化不管用
No, no, absolutely. Ridiculous. Yeah.
不 不 当然了 真可笑 呵呵
Good! Okay, well, I'll see you on Friday, then.
太好了! 那麽 我们週五再会了
Oh, and, uh, enjoy your lunch.
哦 对了 祝午餐愉快
I've got you, I've got you. I've got you.
有我呢 有我呢 有我呢
You're okay.
没事儿了
You did it.
你做到了
Odin didn't come.
Odin没来
He didn't come.
他没来
I'm just sorry you went through all that for nothing.
我很抱歉白白让你经历了这些
No.
不是的
Not for nothing, my friend.
没有白费 我的朋友
Not for nothing.
没有白费
Bogdan says this is what you need.
Bogdan说这就是你们需要的
Phoenix.
凤♥凰♥
That's what it said.
那就是他说的
Is Phoenix a person, an operation?
凤♥凰♥是一个人 还是一个行动?
We don't know.
我们不知道
And there was no sign of Odin?
没有Odin的踪迹麽?
No, but special branch assure me they conducted a thorough search.
没有 但是政♥治♥保安处跟我保证 他们进行了彻底的搜查
Alan, I want you to go back through every recording in the archive if necessary.
Alan 如果有必要 我希望你把所有录音都再过一遍
If there's reference to the word "Phoenix,"
如果有提到"凤♥凰♥"的
we need to find it.
我们需要找到
Yes, of course.
是的 当然
Wendy, the same with the registry.
Wendy 档案室也是一样
Start with all recent communications, work back.
从最近的通讯开始 从后往前
Yes, Daddy.
是的 老爹
How about Arkady?
Arkady怎麽办呢?
He did everything we asked of him.
我们让他做的他都做了
We'll gain nothing by putting him back on the street.
我们再让他出外勤已经没有任何意义了
Let's reunite him with his family.
让他和他的家人团聚吧
The new identities?
新的身份呢?
I'll check. Should be ready, steady, go.
我会查看的 应该都准备好了
We'll need to get him out of London.
我们要把他送出伦敦
Somewhere safe.
找个安全的地方
Somewhere where they'll be protected.
找个他们能被保护的地方
Take Mr. Malinov
带Malinov先生
to the East Finchley safe house.
去东芬奇利安全屋
He and his family have an early start in the morning.
让他和他的家人一早就出发
What about Bogdan?
Bogdan呢?
Pick him up as soon as he leaves the embassy.
他一出使♥馆♥就接走他
Let's see if we can turn him officially.
看看我们能不能正式策反他
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表