剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
Already done it.
已经佈置好了
We have a signal.
我们之间有一个信♥号♥♥
It's not included in our tradecraft notes.
不在我们的谍报技术笔记中
It's just between us.
只是我俩之间的
Surely he will think it's a trap.
他肯定会认为这是一个陷阱
Not necessarily. He trusts me.
不见得 他信任我
What about us, Sarah?
那我们呢 Sarah?
Should we trust you any more?
我们还要再信任你麽?
Your paper husband has discovered your identity
你的挂名丈夫已经发现了你的身份
and our principle player is being hunted by the police.
而且我们的主要成员正被警方通缉
I'm sorry, is this a discussion about professionalism?
不好意思 这是关于职业素养的讨论麽?
When I told you where Alan was, it was so you could get him out of there,
我告诉你Alan在哪裡的时候 是让你救他出了
not so you could kill him.
不是让你去杀掉他的
I said you should distance yourself from him.
我说了你应该和他保持距离
What greater distance could there be?
你那能叫距离吗?
Then you tell me!
你行你上啊!
It didn't work, anyway.
反正他又没死
Do not send boys to do a man's job.
杀牛就不能用宰鸡的刀
Well, they doubled the guard, so you'll never get him now.
这一下 他们配备了双倍的警卫 再别想救出他了
Anyway, I'm seeing him tomorrow.
反正我明天要去见他
What are you going to do?
你打算怎麽做?
Give him a cover story, something to offer the interrogators.
教他一个掩饰用的说法 能混过那些审讯者
He only needs to hold on for another day or so,
他只需要再坚持一两天
by which time they'll have other things to worry about.
之后 他们就又有别的事要操心了
And if that fails?
如果这事不成呢?
Do whatever is necessary, Sarah.
那就得付代价了 Sarah
We have come too far to fail now.
我们已经走到了这一步 不能功亏一篑
Mmm.
嗯
I was looking through Alan's assignments, trying to find persons of interest, and,
我在看Alan的任务 想找出利益相关的人
well, strictly speaking, this isn't somebody unconnected to the fray,
严格说来 这也不是跟"战场"完全无关的人
but it's jolly queer nonetheless.
但依然非常奇怪
Um, in 1968,
嗯 在1968年
an officer was going undercover in the national front.
一个军官要去前线当卧底
They were putting together his legend,
他们给他编造身份背景
and as you know, officers sometimes use the names of children who passed away.
你知道的 军官们有时会用一些死去的孩子的名字
In this case, a child who died of tuberculosis in 1922,
这个案裡 一个因结核病死于1922年的孩子
but that identity had already been taken.
但是这个身份已经用过了
Well, someone at 6 or Special Branch was using it for one of their missions.
MI6或者政♥治♥保安处的人在他们的任务裡用了吧
Happens all the time.
这类事经常发生的
But I double checked with their registries
但是我核对了他们的材料
and no one they knew of had used or was using that identity,
他们的人没有用过那个身份
so I dug a little deeper
所以我又深挖了一下
and he doesn't show up in the 1931 census
他没有出现在1931年的人口普查裡
and he doesn't have a war record. In fact, well, i couldn't find anything
也没有参战记录 事实上 我找不到任何相关信息
until somebody with that identity joins the police force in 1947.
直到1947年有人用这个身份加入了警队
So someone is working for the police using a false identity.
那麽就是警♥察♥裡的某人用了一个假身份
What did you say that name was?
你说那个名字是什麽来著?
Um, Duncan Mercer.
嗯 Duncan Mercer
Duncan Mercer is the deputy assistant commissioner of the metropolitan police.
Duncan Mercer是首都警长助理秘书
Well, maybe it isn't what it seems.
可能不是表面上的那样
Maybe he's really working for us and it's just a super secret mission.
可能他的确为我们工作 那是个秘密任务
Dig out the membership of the Workers Revolutionary Party,
找出工人革命党的成员名单
the Socialist Labour League.
还有社♥会♥主♥义♥劳动联盟的
See if any of their unwashed brethren
看在Mercer出现的时间段裡
fall off the map around the time Mercer appears.
是不是有他们未被清洗的同志从名单上消失了
Unwashed.
未被清洗的
Happy there's no one else here?
没人在这儿你高兴麽?
Thank you.
谢谢
What's going on, Sarah?
出什麽事儿了 Sarah?
PC Jim managed to track down Colin Blakefield.
Jim警官追踪到了Colin Blakefield
Moscow had asked him to source a fake passport.
莫斯科让他做一个假护照
For you.
给你的
I don't know anything about that, nothing at all, I swear.
这事我一无所知 我发誓我什麽都不知道
Okay.
好的
It isn't me, Sarah.
不是我 Sarah
They're framing me for something. Yeah, I can join the dots.
他们在陷害我 是 我知道了
If it isn't you, it's more likely Alan is involved after all.
如果不是你 就更有可能是Alan了
When you speak to Daddy, will you tell him it's a trick?
你和老爹谈的时候 你能告诉他这是个把戏麽?
He'll listen to you.
他会听你的
To be honest, until I saw you just now,
老实说 直到我刚才看见你
I wasn't sure you were innocent myself.
我也不知道你是不是清白的
Even if I do talk to him, I'm not sure it'll do any good.
即使我和他说了 我也不确定这对你有什麽帮助
He... it hit him really hard. He adored you, Joe.
他... 这对他打击很大 他喜欢你 Joe
I'll turn myself in. I'll talk to him.
我去自首 我去跟他讲
I'll explain... No, wait, you listen to me.
我去解释... 别 等一等 你听我的
We were getting precisely nowhere with Glass.
我们现在对'玻璃行动'毫无头绪
Moscow have been a move ahead from day one.
莫斯科从一开始就佔尽先机
But now we have an advantage.
但是现在我们有了一个有利条件
Now we know that somehow you are integral to the whole thing.
现在 某程度上你成了整个事情的关键
What are you saying I should do? If you want to find Odin,
你觉得我应该做什麽? 如果你想找到Odin
you need to keep Glass active,
你就不能让'玻璃行动'停下来
and the way to do that is stay free.
那就是说你不能被抓
Otherwise Moscow might abandon the whole thing
否则莫斯科可能会抛弃整个行动
and start again in a few months,
然后在几个月之内重新部署新计划
except then we won't have an in like Arkady.
但我们那时可就没有Arkady这样的内线了
No, Moscow need you.
不 莫斯科需要你
Let the KGB come to you.
让克格勃找到你
I've got him!
我找到他了!
Uh, Terence Clarke.
呃 Terence Clarke
Fully paid up member of the Revolutionary cooperative and Socialist Workers Alliance.
交全额党费的革命合作社和社♥会♥主♥义♥工人联盟成员
Various arrests for vandalism and causing affray
因破坏公物和寻衅滋事多次被逮捕
before suddenly disappearing in 1947.
之后再1947年突然消失
No death certificate, he hasn't emigrated.
没有死亡证明 没有移♥民♥
He just vanishes into thin air
就这麽消失在空气裡了
at the same time duncan Mercer joins the police forcer.
与此同时Duncan Mercer加入了警队
When sorrows come, they come not single spies but in battalions.
悲伤到来时 祸不单行 间谍都是成群出现的
Arkady and Mallory talked about a network.
Arkady和Mallory说起过网络
We need to dig deeper,
我们需要继续深挖
imagine what Moscow's Christmas list would be.
设想一下莫斯科的圣诞列表是什麽样的
Look for men in positions of subtle but strategic power
在那些不易觉察却战略意义的职位裡找人
but with colossal gaps in their work history.
找那些履历有明显的断层的
Chop chop, Wendy. The game is afoot.
快去 Wendy 游戏还在进行
Actually, um, no.
事实上 呃 不
Sorry, uh...
对不起 嗯...
two ticks. Um...
两秒钟 呃...
We, um...
我们 呃...
should also consider how we present this to Daddy.
还要考虑我们如何把这些汇报给老爹
How we present it?
如何汇报?
But surely we just show him what we've found.
我们告诉他我们发现了什麽不就行了麽
Wendy, this is such stuff as careers are made of.
Wendy 有一种事情叫做晋陞
We box clever, it'll be honey for tea for us both from here on in.
我们做得聪明的话 就为我们更上一层楼添了一臂之力
We are defending the nation.
我们在保卫国家
That is a privilege, not a means to accelerate one's career.
这是一种殊荣 不是助推事业的手段
Show Daddy the file,
给老爹看档案
say you sourced all the information,
就说信息全都是你发现的
take all the glory for yourself, I really don't care. I've done my duty.
一切功劳都归给你 我不在乎 我尽了我的职责
That is reward enough for me.
这对我就是足够的奖赏了
What the hell are you doing here?
我你在这儿做什麽?
I told you, no more contact.
我告诉你了 不要再联繫
Just because your career's in free-fall,
不能因为你的事业一落千丈
you're not going to take me with you.
就要拉著我和你一起死
After we discovered the code name for the mole,
我们发现了内奸的代号♥之后
I asked Wendy to search for any reference she could find with the word "Phoenix."
我让Wendy去找所有带"凤♥凰♥"的记录
Did anyone see you come in here?
有人看到你来这裡麽?
I cannot believe you've done this.
我不敢相信你竟然这麽做了
Can't believe you'd be so selfish. There was only one.
不能相信你竟然如此自私 只有一个
Alan must have got to it first
Alan一定是最早知道的
because some of the words had been taken out.
因为其中的一些话被剪掉了
He was probably taking all the mentions of his na...
他可能是只注意到他的...
Anyway, I'm not having this conversation in my bloody nightie.
无论怎样 我不想穿著睡衣跟你说话
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表