剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
He can be debriefed later,
过会儿可以盘问他
just get him out of harm's way. Wait.
不要让他被伤害 等一下
Let's think about this.
我们想想这个
Moscow will know Arkady won't have used his real name
莫斯科肯定比我们更清楚
with David, any more than we would.
Arkady不会对David用真名的
You think Moscow might keep Arkady as a go-between?
你觉得莫斯科会把Arkady当成一个中间人?
If this operation is as top secret as we've been told,
如果这项行动真的如我们被告知的那样是绝密的
they won't want to risk bringing more people in.
他们不会想牵扯更多的人进来
We just won't know for sure until they contact
直到他们给了Arkady下一个线人的名字
Arkady with the next name.
我们都还不能确定
Or his body is washed up on a beach.
或者他的尸体被衝上了沙滩
There is another possible explanation as to why they killed David.
还有另一个可能的解释 为什麽他们杀了David
We have a mole.
我们这裡出了内奸
Not just in MI5, but in this group.
不仅是MI5 而且可能就是我们在座的人
In this room.
这个房♥间裡的
Joe, Daddy, Bobby, Alan, Wendy, Jim or myself.
Joe, Daddy, Bobby, Alan, Wendy, Jim 或者我
One of us told Moscow about this.
我们有人告诉了莫斯科这个消息
The signal has been given.
又发信♥号♥♥了
Another name has been left for Arkady in the dead-letter drop.
另一个名字通过交界处传给Arkady了
If Moscow know he's working for us,
如果莫斯科知道他为我们干活
It'll be a trap. They'll be waiting for him.
这就会是一个圈套 他们会等著他的
I say, get Arkady into a safe house,
我说 让Arkady到一个安全的地方
wait for Moscow's next move.
等著莫斯科的下一步
Except Moscow's next move could be the Red Army marching down the mount.
除非莫斯科的下一步可能就是红军进城了
Daddy, we need a decision.
老爹 我们需要做出决定
We continue.
我们继续
We assume Moscow don't know about Arkady.
我们假设莫斯科不知道Arkady变节
We assume there is no mole.
我们假设我们中间没有内奸
We let Arkady collect the next name.
我们让Arkady得到下一个名字
We endanger the few to protect the many.
我们让少数人陷入危险 以保护多数
Come.
进来
The agent that was killed in Poland,
在波兰被杀的线人
I had allowed our relationship to become...
我让我们的关係变得...
... unprofessional.
...不专业
She was killed by the same man that David Hexton met at the flat.
杀她的人正是今天在公♥寓♥裡杀David Hexton的人
David was scared,
David害怕了
unreliable
不可靠
and vulnerable.
很脆弱
In my eagerness to expose this man,
我太想拆穿那个人了
I convinced him to participate in the operation that killed him.
我说服他参加了行动 导致他被杀了
If I reassign you, will you abandon your search for this man?
如果我再派你做别的任务 你会放弃对那个人的追查麽?
No. Then our objectives are the same.
不会 那我们的目标是一样的
Find him
找到他
and you find the truth of Operation Glass.
然后找出"玻璃行动"的真♥相♥
You know what I was doing in Poland?
你知道我在波兰做什麽?
Yes.
知道
You were attempting to infiltrate the Soviet Security Service.
你试图渗入苏联安♥全♥部♥门
Your cover was that of a disaffected MI5 officer.
你以叛变的MI5特工身份为掩护
Once you had gained their trust,
一旦你得到了他们的信任
the plan was to relay intel back to us
你计划源源不断地给我们传回情报
and feed them prepared misinformation.
并且给苏方传递我们炮制的错误的情报
But that's not true.
但是那不是真的
Really?
是麽?
Hmm.
嗯
That's what it says in your file.
那是你档案上写的
I should know,
我应该知道的
I wrote it.
是我写的
Why? Hmm?
为什麽? 嗯?
Why save me?
为什麽救我?
It's not quite as altruistic as it might seem.
这件事不像表面上看来那麽无私
This second chance I've given you will pass unremarked,
我给你第二次机会这事儿会不声不响地过去的
we are Englishmen after all.
我们毕竟是英国人
But I know it will not be forgotten.
但是我知道 这不会被忘记
Could I rely on you never to betray a country?
我能指望你不再背叛国家麽?
Perhaps not.
也许不能
Could I rely on you never to betray me?
我能指望你绝不背叛我麽?
Yes.
可以的
I believe I could.
我相信我能
I'm sorry, Joe,
不好意思 Joe
I have to trust someone,
我必须要信任什麽人
and I've decided it's you.
而且我决定 那个人是你
So, now that we are both suitably embarrassed,
那麽 现在我们都这麽尴尬了
I shall bid you goodnight.
我该跟你说晚安了
I understand now.
我现在理解了
After I saw what they did to David.
当我看到他们是如何对David之后
I mean, I still don't think there's anything impressive or
我是说 我还是不觉得这事儿对我有多震动
romantic about this.
或者多浪漫
But I now see you're necessary.
但是现在我知道你们是必要的
If the mission is all that this is about.
如果这就是任务的话
Who was the girl?
那个女孩儿是谁?
I forget.
我忘记了
This is an opportunity for you to be a soldier. To be a hero.
这是你成为战士的机会 成为一个英雄
To fight for something greater than us.
为比更伟大的事而奋斗
Would I be safe?
我会安全麽?
Trust me.
相信我
Kitty?
Kitty?
Kitty?
Kitty?
Kitty?
Kitty?
Kitty?
Kitty?
Kitty!
Kitty!
Oh, my God!
哦 上帝!
Don't speak. Don't speak.
别说话 别说话
I'll get help... Okay.
我叫人来帮忙...好了
Why you do this to me, beautiful?
你为什麽这麽对我 美人?
What?
什麽?
They said
他们说
you ordered it.
你安排了这件事
What are you saying?
你在说什麽?
You lied to me, Joe.
你骗了我 Joe
You're a traitor.
你个叛徒
Yulia! Yulia!
Yulia! Yulia!
Yulia!
Yulia!
No!
不!
Yulia!
Yulia!
No!
不!
I'm so sorry.
我真抱歉
We joined the game for different reasons...
我们出于不同的原因加入了游戏...
Whether you stay loyal or you betray everything,
不管你保持忠诚 还是背叛一切
only you know why.
只有你知道原因
You are putting your personal agenda ahead of the mission.
你这是把你的私人计划放在任务前面
That has nothing to do with it!
没有的事!
Um, I'm just going to pop that there for a moment.
我就是到那儿去一趟
All right, all right, all right, I'll talk, I'll talk!
好了 好了 好了 我招 我招!
My God!
上帝!
Operation Glass is a pre-emptive nuclear strike on the U.K.
"玻璃行动"是对英国的预防性核打击
I know exactly where your loyalties lie.
你的忠心在哪儿 我知道得一清二楚
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表