剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
I think so, too.
我也这麽想
My Hercules.
我的大英雄
You'll bring glory to our name once more.
你将再次荣耀我们的家门
Won't you?
不是麽?
Mother, really, you are too much!
妈妈 说真的 你太过分了!
Now, I will not stand for this!
我会再忍♥受你这样了
You'll do as you're bloody well told, darling.
让你干什麽你就干什麽 小宝贝
Moscow will give the names of the agents to Arkady
莫斯科会把线人的名字给Arkady
one by one via a dead-letter drop.
一次一个 无人情报交接
The first is David Hexton.
第一个是David Hexton
By now, arkady will have activated him and passed on instructions.
目前 Arkady应该已经启用了他 并且传达了任务
Now, does any of this tally with any whispers we've heard?
那麽 这些情况跟我们听到的传闻相符麽?
Well, funny you should ask...
真有意思 你竟然问这个...
Right, okay, before Sarah...
好 在Sarah开始之前...
Three months ago I was approached by an old agent of mine, Colin Blakefield.
三个月前 我的一个老线人 Colin Blakefield 找到我
He had reason to believe that Moscow was preparing a major operation.
他有理由相信莫斯科正在策划一次大行动
I passed this information to Bobby,
我把这个消息告诉Bobby
but he didn't think it was important enough to follow up.
但是他却觉得不重要 不值得跟进
I dismissed it because Colin's product is so...
我驳回的原因是因为Colin的情报...
... notoriously unreliable.
...太离谱 靠不住
If he told me the sky was blue, I'd go outside and check.
就算他跟我说天是蓝色的 我也要出去亲自确认一下
Well, it turns out the sky is blue.
呵呵 但是结果证明 天确实是蓝色的
Joe,
Joe
you debriefed Arkady, you're inclined to believe him.
你複杂盘问Arkady 而你倾向于相信他
The only time that I thought Arkady was actually lying to me
我认为Arkady唯一一点对我说谎
was when I asked him why he was turning.
就是在我问他为什麽反水的时候
He moved the ashtray and placed it between us.
他把烟灰缸移到了我们中间
Liars often place objects between themselves and the person they're talking to.
说谎者通常都会把物体放置在自己和对方之间
I want to read The Times and see the Oxford and Cambridge boat race.
我想读《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》 想看牛津剑桥的划船比赛
But you believe the operation is real?
但是你相信这项行动是真实的?
And regardless of his motivations,
无论他的动机是什麽
you believe Arkady is genuinely switching sides?
你相信Arkady真心投靠我们?
Yes. I'm sorry, I don't mean to, er...
是的 不好意思 我不是故意...
I'm, I'm right in saying that
我 我能不能这样说
you don't know actually what Operation Glass is, do you?
你其实不知道「玻璃行动」是什麽 对麽?
Can I just ask who this chap is?
我能问一下他是谁麽?
Sorry, it's just we haven't been introduced.
不好意思 不过我们还没有做介绍
Unless I missed it?
还是我错过了?
Did you all introduce yourselves while I was padlocking my bike?
你们是不是都已经相互介绍了 在我锁车的时候?
This is Detective Constable Jim Fenchurch from Special Branch.
这是政♥治♥保安处的侦探警官Jim Fenchurch
Jim will be joining us as our police liaison.
Jim将作为我们和警方的联络人加入
Jim, this is Bobby Waterhouse,
Jim 这是Bobby Waterhouse
head of Counter-Espionage here at The Fray.
"战场"反间谍的主管
Sarah Montag, his deputy,
Sarah Montag是他的副手
but also what we like to call a reflector.
但是我们也喜欢叫她反光镜
She has a genius for deducing motives and intentions.
她在推演动机及意图方面很有天赋
You said The Fray.
你说"战场"
Well, what's The Fray? Where we find ourselves now.
什麽是"战场"? 我们现在所处的这个地方
The central offices of MI5.
MI5的核心办公区
Alan, her husband,
Alan 她的丈夫
one of our nosey parkers, in charge of bugs and wire-taps and
我们的眼线 负责监听和窃听
Joe Lambe.
Joe Lambe
A man of, er, obscure and formidable talents.
一个神秘又十分可怕的天才
And of course, Wendy,
当然了 Wendy
on loan from the Nannies.
从后勤部门借来的
So, Jim. You were saying.
好了 Jim 你刚才说
Yeah, you don't actually know what it is you're investigating.
你其实不知道 要调查的是什麽
This isn't a conventional war, Jim.
这不是常规战争 Jim
The objectives, even our own, are unclear and ever-changing.
目标 即使是我方的目标 也既不明确且不停变化
Do the Soviets want to oppress us?
苏联想压制我们麽?
Without question. But how?
是毫无疑问的 但是如何做?
Will they invade us?
他们会入侵我们麽?
Will they raise us to the ground with a nuclear strike?
会用核打击把我们夷为平地麽?
Or will they infiltrate and destabilise us from the inside?
还是会渗透到我们内部 从根基动摇我们?
We don't know.
我们不知道
It is a war of variables and unknowns
这是一场充满变数的战争
and all we can do is watch, surmise, and react.
我们能做的只有观察 揣测 和做出反应
Bobby, talk to everyone in your legendary address book.
Bobby 联繫你高大上的通讯录裡所有的人
Alan, I want you to go through every inch of recorded conversation,
Alan 我想让你重听所有的谈话录音
flagging the word "Glass."
每当出现"玻璃"就标注出来
Joe, take Jim, contact David,
Joe 带上Jim 联繫David
find out what his instructions are and attempt to get him into bed with us.
查明他收到的指示 试著把他拉回我们一边
Wendy.
Wendy
Ah...
啊...
That must be wonderful,
那肯定很棒
being able to read people's body language.
能读懂别人的肢体语言
Like having x-ray vision.
就像有了X光透视眼一样
It's terrible.
很糟的
Joe. A quick word. Um, I'm...
Joe 一句话 嗯 我...
... worried about Daddy.
...很担心老爹
We all know his tenure has been, shall we say, lacklustre.
我们都知道他的在任期间 可以说是 死气沉沉
One more cock-up, he'll be getting his clock,
再出个岔子 他就到头了
which will be heart-breaking, blah-blah, but may be a blessing.
这当然很让人伤心啦 但是也可能是个好事
Put the old dog out of his misery. I mean,
早死早超生 我是说
the business with the Chinese dancer.
竟然还扯上中国舞♥女♥的事
People gossip, it's ghastly, but that's people for you.
人们会说閒话的 很可怕 不过人就是这样
Now what to do?
那怎麽办呢?
Perhaps you could keep an eye on him.
或许你可以留意一下他
Talk to him, see what's going on in that once-great noggin.
跟他谈谈 看看那个曾经伟大的头脑现在都想点儿什麽
And report back to you.
然后向你汇报
Someone has to mind the shop. The old man is losing his grip.
总得有人看著他呀 老头儿有点儿失控了
I'm not the right man for this.
我不适合做这种事
But Daddy trusts you. Which is why I'm not the...
但是老爹很信任你 所以我才不能...
Forget it.
算了
This is no time for sentiment, Joe.
这不是多愁善感的时候 Joe
We must look to the future.
我们必须为将来考虑
It's just a game, Bobby.
这就是个游戏而已 Bobby
And this is why.
这就是原因
I didn't ask for this assignment.
不是我主动要做这项任务的
I want to make that clear.
我想先把这话说清楚
I don't agree with you.
我不同意你们
You don't agree with us? Why is he called Daddy?
你不同意我们? 为什麽大家叫他"老爹"?
It's childish. What's his real name?
多幼稚啊 他的真名是什麽?
No one knows.
没人知道
What do you mean you don't agree with us?
你说你不同意我们是什麽意思啊?
I'm not impressed by this world.
我不是被吓大的
You're arrogant.
你太傲慢
Not you.
不是你
"You." Yeah.
"你们" 是的
You think you're above the law.
你们认为你们高于法律
I think this is a conversation for another time.
我觉得再找个时间谈这些比较好
I'm not impressed. Yeah, yeah.
我一点都不惊讶 是 是
You might have mentioned that.
你已经说过一次了
Right, I need you to get us in there.
好了 你帮我们两个进去
I don't have any jurisdiction.
我没有任何权限
After that, just stand there.
进去之后 站在那儿就行了
Be stoic. What you've been doing.
对你在做的事 保持镇定
Be unimpressed.
不要惊讶
And my name's Henderson.
还有 我的名字是Henderson
I thought it was Lambe.
我还以为是Lambe
It is. It just isn't here.
没错 但是在这儿不是
Who am I? You're you.
我是谁? 你就是你自己
David Hexton?
David Hexton?
I'm Detective Constable James Fenchurch. This is
我是侦探警官Jim Fenchurch 这是...
Mr Henderson. We'd like to talk to you.
Henderson先生 我们想和你谈谈
Oh, thank God.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
感谢上帝
I want to make it absolutely...
我想把这事儿完全...
I've had no contact, no dealings with, uh,
我好几年都和俄♥国♥人没有...
with Russia for years.
任何联繫 任何交易了
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表