剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
I thought it was over.
我以为都已经结束了
I thought they'd forgotten me, I want to make that absolutely clear.
我以为他们忘了我 我想把这事儿完全说清
Until yesterday, when one of their agents approached you.
直到昨天 他们的特工找到你
Yes, yes, that's...
是的 是的 那是...
That's right. What did he give you?
没错儿 他给了你什麽?
It's encrypted in the same code I used when I was...
是跟之前加密方式一样的密♥码♥...
When I worked for them.
在我还为他们工作的时候
What does it say?
它说了什麽?
An address, a flat in Marylebone.
一个地址 马裡波恩的一处公♥寓♥
Underneath it is the name of a letting agent.
下面是一个租赁中介的名字
The instruction is to go to them and to lease that flat.
指示是找到他们 然后租下这个房♥子
And?
然后呢?
That's it. That's it?
没有然后了 就这麽多?
Lease a flat? Yeah.
租一个公♥寓♥? 是的
So you've done that already?
那麽你已经办好了?
Yesterday. Straight away.
昨天 马上就办好了
What are you supposed to do with these now for the man who approached you yesterday?
拿了这东西以后 你要怎麽跟昨天见你的人交代?
Are you meant to give them to him?
你要把钥匙给他麽?
No, he, uh, said he was just a messenger.
不 他说他只是个送信的
Someone was coming to pick them up today.
今天会有人来取
I thought you were them.
我认为你们就是来取的人
Right, when they come, this is what you say. You tell them that the estate agent still hasn't given you the keys,
好了 他们来的时候 你就说中介还没有给你钥匙
you're picking them up this evening.
你今晚过去拿
We need to get into that flat first.
我们需要先进入那个公♥寓♥
Tell them to meet you there tonight at 9:00 p.m.,
让他们今晚9点在那裡和你见面
no earlier, to hand over the keys, have you got that?
不要早于那个时候 给他们钥匙 听懂了麽?
But you'll be there instead.
然后你会代替我出现在那儿
No, we'll be there as well. You'll give them the keys,
不 我们也会在那裡 还是你来给他们钥匙
you'll act as if nothing's wrong.
你要表现得没有任何异样
I thought you'd come to help me...
我以为你会过来帮助我...
By the way,
顺便说一句
Operation Glass, does that mean anything to you?
"玻璃行动" 这对你意味著什麽吗?
Er... No. I...
呃...没有 我...
Or perhaps someone mentioned it when you were working with the Soviets?
或者在你为苏联工作时有人提起过?
Never. Look, about tonight, I really...
从来没有 听著 今晚的事 我真的...
Why did you do it?
你为什麽这麽做?
Betray your country. Hmm?
背叛你的国家 嗯?
I'm curious.
我很好奇
Look, I only worked for the Ministry of Agriculture, I couldn't give them anything,
我只是个农业部的 我不可能告诉他们任何事情
I don't know, crucial.
我不知道任何 重要的事
It's my wife.
因为我妻子
She's East German.
她是东德人
The Soviets allowed her to emigrate in exchange for information.
我给苏联人提供情报 他们就给她办移♥民♥
I did it for her.
我是为她做的
I did it to be with her.
我这麽做是为了和她在一起
9:00 p.m. Don't forget.
晚上9点 别忘了
So that's it?
就这样了?
That's it.
就这样了
He's a criminal.
他是个罪犯
Well, once this is over, feel free to arrest him.
一旦这事儿结束了 你随便抓他
So, you're exploiting him, then abandoning him.
所以你在利用他 然后就抛弃他
Oh, that's even worse.
哦 那更糟了
Let's take the stairs.
我们走楼梯吧
Who is it? Them.
那是谁? 他们
The KGB?
克格勃?
They're here.
他们来了
You are joking?
你逗我呢?
Welcome to MI5.
你以为呢
Hello, David.
你好 David
You are alone? Yes.
就你一个人? 是的
It is done? Yes, yes.
办好了麽? 是的 是的
But the, uh, the thing is,
但是 那个 是这样的
the letting agent hasn't given me the keys yet.
中介还没有给我钥匙
I'm, uh, picking them up this evening.
我 呃 今晚过去拿
So I thought I could meet you there and hand them over.
所以我想我可以今晚在那裡和你们见面 把钥匙给你们
About 9:00?
大概9点?
You're not lying to me, are you?
你没跟我撒谎吧?
Of course not.
当然没有
Is there anything else?
还有其它事儿麽?
It's just, my wife's due back from work any minute.
那个 我妻子马上就下班回来了
No, no, no, no.
没了 没了
See you later.
今晚见
That's it.
就这样了
I'm sorry, I can't do this. I can't,
我很抱歉 我做不来 我不行
can't go through with it.
我受不了这些
I'd fall apart, I know it, I'd, uh, say the wrong thing.
我会崩溃的 我知道的 我会说错话的
No! No! Get off me!
不! 不! 放开我!
Couldn't someone pose as the letting agent,
不能在中介那裡埋伏个人
say, or even... Shut up.
或者 甚至... 闭嘴
You passed information to a hostile government.
你给敌方政♥府♥提供情报
Harmless info...
无害的情...
Crop yields, the efficiency of certain fertilisers...
粮食产量 某种化肥的效率...
A regime that might be about to put our entire country under siege.
一个可能把我们围城的政♥权♥
You told them how much food we have.
你告诉他们我们有多少食物
You told them how to make chemical weaponry!
你告诉他们如何制♥造♥化学武器
Now you're going to do this.
现在你要这麽做
You are going to serve the country you betrayed
你要为你背叛的祖国服务
or I'll make sure your wife gets deported
否则我保证把你妻子驱逐出境
and you spend the rest of your life in prison.
而且你下半辈子就在监狱裡蹲著吧
Is that clear?
清楚了?
What?
怎麽了?
David, this is an opportunity.
David 这是一个机会
Not just to repay your debt, but to be a hero.
不仅能还你欠下的债 还能成为英雄
To be a soldier.
成为一个战士
To fight for something greater than us.
为比更伟大的事而奋斗
See you tonight.
今晚见
Listen, a scouser goes to a prostitute
听著 一个利物浦佬去找一个妓♥女♥
and she says to him, "Do you fancy a blow job?"
她跟他说 "我给你吹♥箫♥好不好?"
He says, "I don't know. Will it affect me dole money?"
他说 "我不知道 这会影响我的失业金麽?"
So Paddy, right, Paddy gets arrested for rape.
那麽Paddy Paddy因为强姦罪被逮捕了
And they put him in a line up with ten other blokes
他们让他和其他十个男的站成一排
and they escort this woman in,
然后那个女人被带来指认
and Paddy yells out, "That's her! I'd recognise her anywhere!"
于是Paddy叫起来 "就是她! 她烧成灰我都认得!"
Listen, two monkeys in a bath...
听著 两个猴子洗澡...
So what have you got?
你有什麽消息?
So I ask around the immigrant clubs.
我在移♥民♥俱乐部问了一圈
I hate those places, full of foreigners.
我恨那些地方 全都是外国人
I speak to Sergei. He's the caretaker.
我跟Sergei说了 他是看门的
"Sergei, what do you know about a Moscow hood,
"Sergei 你知道一个莫斯科佬
ruthless bastard, peels apples?"
一个残忍♥的混♥蛋♥ 总是削著苹果?"
And he goes pale
然后他脸色发白
and he says, "You mean Odin?"
说"你是说Odin?"
Odin? Mmm.
Odin? 嗯
Anyway, then he get all scared
不管怎麽说吧 然后他变得很害怕
and he says, "Shut up.
他说 "别说了"
What do I know about Russian hoods? Leave me alone."
「我怎麽知道俄♥国♥鬼子的事儿? 赶紧离开"
This is all I get.
这就是我得到的
But listen to Kitty...
听Kitty的话...
I got a bad feeling about this.
我有种很不好的感觉
When Sergei talk about this Odin,
当Sergei说起这个Odin的时候
he's scared.
他很害怕
I'm saying be careful.
我是让你小心一点
You're too beautiful to die.
你太漂亮了 死了可惜
Goodbye, Kitty. Goodbye.
再见 Kitty 再见
Why are you putting the microphone there?
你为什麽把麦克风放那儿?
Oh, uh, because it's where we'd stand.
呃 因为我们会站在这儿
It's the door, window.
门 窗户
Why this flat?
为什麽是这个公♥寓♥?
I don't understand.
我不明白
What's so special about this flat?
这个公♥寓♥有什麽特殊的?
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表