剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
Does the odd scrap of work for us,
替我们做些我们看不上的小活儿
carrying documents and equipment to our people in the USSR.
给我们在苏联那边的人带点儿文件和设备
Overall, the sort of chap one keeps at arm's length,
总的来说 是你会与之保持距离的人
thereupon realizing he's swiped your wristwatch.
是只知贪图蝇头小利的那种人
Several months ago,
几个月前
he approached me with rumors of a major KGB operation,
他找到我说克格勃有一项重要行动
an operation we now know to be Operation Glass.
现在我们知道这个行动就是'玻璃行动'
We've searched all his usual haunts,
我们搜查了他的几个巢穴
questioned all his associates,
审问了他所有的联繫人
all without any joy.
没有一点收穫
This is the first anyone's seen of him for weeks.
这是几周来人们第一次见到他
Then refocus on Blakefield.
那我们重新聚焦Blakefield
He's our last living lead.
他是我们唯一活著的线索了
You've turned the city over for him once.
为了找他 你把整个城市翻了个底朝天
Do it again.
再翻一次吧
And we should find out what's in that package.
我们还要知道包裹裡的东西是什麽
Now, it says here Denmoor gets daily visits from a nurse. Send Wendy in.
这裡说每天都有一个护士去看Denmoor 派Wendy去
Get us access to the house.
让我们进到他的房♥子裡
Daddy, shouldn't... You trained at St. John's, didn't you?
老爹 不是... 你在圣约翰受过训练 不是麽?
Well, I know some first aid... Well, then, it's settled.
我知道一些急救... 那就行了 就这麽决定了
Someone in the infirmary has talked you through Philip's treatment?
医务室的人 教你怎麽做Philip的治疗了吧?
Yes.
是的
And we've been over how best to swipe the keys.
我们也说过了怎麽才能最快地拿到钥匙
Don't rush and don't ever assume he's not watching me. Exactly.
别急 也一定不要假设他没在看我 没错
Even if you think you're alone,
即使你认为只有你一个人的时候
you still go through the motions.
也要做完所有该做的事
Take me through your legend.
跟我说一下你的身份背景
Uh, Grace Hopkins, 21, Libra. I live in Hendon.
Grace Hopkins 21岁 天秤座 住在亨顿
I have three older sisters, Poppy, Susan, Bridget.
有三个姐姐 Poppy Susan Bridget
Both my parents... Leonard, a surveyor
我父亲 Leonard是测量员
and local councilor and Elaine,
母亲Elaine是地方政♥府♥公务员
also a nurse... likes a drink,
也是一个护士... 喜欢喝一杯
uh, still alive. I'm engaged to Tim
嗯 还在世 我和Tim订婚了
though I'm starting to have second thoughts.
但是我现在又有点动摇
He's training to be a vet.
他在学兽医
One day I hope to travel to India.
我希望有一天能去印度旅行
I play the trumpet.
我会吹小号♥
Well, that's...
这个...
no, no, full marks for... for thoroughness.
周全方面能得满分
But the secret is to keep it as simple
但是关键是要尽量保持简洁
and close to the truth as possible.
并尽可能接近真实
You don't want to get caught out, all right?
你可不想被抓住 好麽?
Wendy, look at me.
Wendy 看著我
You're ready for this.
你准备好了
Bonne chance.
好运
So why bring me in on this?
为什麽要跟我说?
Couldn't I be Phoenix?
我不可能是凤♥凰♥麽?
You were only assigned to 5 after Arkady approached us.
你是在Arkady找到我们之后才来MI5的
Also, I trust you.
而且 我信任你
So, I'm going to go through everybody one by one
那麽 我一个人一个人地过一遍
and eliminate them. Yeah.
再排除 嗯
Alan.
Alan
No. Can't see it.
不是他 看不出来
Well, that would kind of be the point.
其实这才是重点
If you wanted someone who you wouldn't suspect
如果你想找到一个人 你不会怀疑他
who had access to everything,
而且他可以接触到任何东西
Alan would be your man.
Alan就是第一人选
Bobby.
Bobby
Bobby?
Bobby?
The worker's friend?
工人的朋友?
First time I shook his hand, I'm sure he wiped it on his jacket afterwards.
我第一次和他握手之后 他在衣服上擦了擦手
Well, he's ambitious, devious.
他很有野心 而且狡猾
No doubt frustrated that Daddy shows no sign of retiring.
老爹没有退休的打算无疑让他很沮丧
Wendy.
Wendy
As Daddy's secretary, she's at the very heart of 5.
她是老爹的秘书 她在MI5的核心
She knows his every move.
她知道他的一举一动
Sarah.
Sarah
Unlikely.
不大可能
Every suggestion she's made, every idea she's had, she's been right.
她提出的每个建议 她的每一个想法都是正确的
But wasn't everything pushing towards the false version of Operation Glass?
但每一个都在把我们往'虚假的玻璃行动'上推
Daddy was younger than me when he joined 5.
老爹加入MI5的时候比我还要年轻
He ran agents, broke up networks.
他派遣特工 破坏敌人网络
He's given his life to this country,
他把自己的一生都给了这个国家
but here we are 20 years later, fighting the same war.
但是20年了 我们还在这裡打著同一场仗
And Whitehall treat him like a clown.
白厅的人像对待小丑一样对他
There's no one in the world who knows even half of what he's done, but
他做了多少事 没有一个人知道 甚至知道一半的人都没有
if he turned KGB mole...
但是如果他是克格勃的奸细...
Yeah, he'd be looked after, valued.
他一定会被奉为上宾 要什麽给什麽
The greatest agent they've ever had.
他们有史以来最宝贵的特工
You haven't excluded anyone.
你还是没有排除任何人
We look at all five again, properly, one by one.
我们再重新看看这五个人 好好看 一个一个看
Six.
6个
Me.
还有我
Moscow would never recruit you.
莫斯科才不会招募你
You don't believe in anything.
你什麽信念都没有
Well, that's, um...
呃 这个 呃...
Thank you.
谢谢了
I think.
呵呵
I'll tell you one thing, though.
我还是得告诉你一件事
They won't have got this far without leaving a trace.
他们能走到这一步 必定留下了痕迹
Mr. Denmoor? Captain Denmoor.
Denmoor先生? Denmoor上尉
Mr. Denmoor. Hi, hello.
Denmoor先生 您好
I... I'm Grace,
我...我是Grace
the nurse. A nurse.
护士 护士
Julie's poorly so I'm filling in.
Julie不舒服了 我来替她
This is nice. It's just you, is it?
不错啊 只有你一个人 是麽?
Oh, we've got those chairs at home.
哦 我们家也有那样的椅子
So, um, how would you like to do this?
那麽 您想我怎麽弄呢?
It's just cream for your burns, to keep the skin supple.
这是烧伤药膏 保持皮肤柔软的
What am I saying? You know how this works.
瞧我说的 您知道这些东西是怎麽弄的
It's me who's new.
我才是新手呢
This is actually my first... Stop.
事实上 这是我第一次... 别说了
You don't have to share your life story to put me at ease.
不用讲你的人生故事来缓解尴尬
I don't want to know you.
我才不想瞭解你
I don't need to know anything about you.
我不需要知道关于你的任何事情
Do what you have to do and get out.
做你该做的 然后滚
I thought you would have been let out by now.
我以为他们已经把你放了呢
Tomorrow.
明天
They let me out of solitary, which is nice.
他们把我从单间放出来了 多好啊
I can fraternize with the murderers and prostitutes.
这样我就可以和杀人犯 妓♥女♥亲密接触了
Just like being back at 6.
就像回到了MI6一样
You're here to keep up appearances for the Soviets.
你还被关在这儿 都是做给苏联人看的
Moscow knew Arkady was working for us.
莫斯科知道Arkady为我们工作了
They fed him false information.
他们给他假情报
You and Mallory were misdirection.
你和Mallory是烟幕
How did they know he was working for you?
他们怎麽知道他是为你们工作的?
Maybe they had him under surveillance.
可能他们监视他了
Maybe he blabbed to someone.
或者他跟什麽人透风了
Or you have a mole.
或者你们有内奸
For Moscow to set you up, they must have had inside help.
莫斯科能陷害你 一定得到了内部的帮助
Kasimir was their route to you,
Kasimir是你和他们之间的桥樑
so Kasimir must have had contact with the mole.
所以Kasimir一定和那个内奸有联繫
So,
所以
we start with him. We?
我们就从他著手 我们?
Go and recruit someone else.
你去找别人吧
It was the KGB who targeted you
是克格勃把矛头对准了你
and it was the mole that helped them set you up.
而且是那个内奸帮助他们陷害了你
I think you have a score to settle.
我觉得这笔账得由你来算
All right, boy scout.
好吧 童子军
Be at the gates tomorrow with my lipstick
明天在大门口等我 带著我的口红
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表