剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
And quite an achievement,
而且会有一番作为
considering you've only been here, what, six months?
鉴于到你来到这儿只有 多长时间 6个月?
Four years. Four years,
4年了 4年了
is it? Good heavens, four.
是麽? 老天爷 4年了
Um, yes.
嗯 是的
Um, I'm just going to pop that there for a moment.
嗯 我把手放这儿一会儿
Yes, apologies for the digs. Um,
啊 让你住这样的地方真是不好意思
just because we're fighting the Soviets
虽然我们要反抗苏联
I don't see why we should have to pay homage to their interior design as well.
但是我不懂为什麽要我们接受这种室内设计
Actually, I rather like it,
我其实挺喜欢的
which is why I volunteered to stay. The flat where I live is pretty ghastly.
这也是为什麽我志愿留下来 我住的那个公♥寓♥好可怕
Landlord lives upstairs and he has a huge dog
房♥东住楼上 而且他有条大狗
and he practices flamenco.
而且他跳弗拉明戈舞
The landlord, not the dog.
房♥东跳 不是狗跳
And when I talk to him,
而且我跟他交涉的时候
he stares at my... Well, my blouse,
他就盯著我的... 我的衬衣看
and I have to share the bathroom with an Indian family
而且我还要和一家印度人共用卫生间
who are very sweet,
不过他们人很好啦
but goodness, they do love a sing-song.
但是天呐 他们真是好爱唱歌♥
I'm going to give your knee a jolly good squeeze now.
我要好好地捏你的膝盖一下
Right you are.
好的
Goodness, that was, um, thorough.
哦 那一下真是 好彻底
Sarah's jolly clever, isn't she...
Sarah非常聪明 她不会...
No, I... no, I'm sorry!
不 我... 不 不好意思!
I have to call a halt!
我必须喊停了!
Am I doing something wrong?
我做错了什麽事儿麽?
No, but... yes.
没有 但是... 是的
Is this part of the process?
这也是工作的一部分麽?
Is this what I'm expected to do? I'm a perk?
这就是你想让我做的麽? 我是你的额外奖赏?
What? No, this isn't about...
什麽? 不 这不关...
no... no, this is not something like that.
不... 不 不是那样的
I just thought it would be pleasant.
我以为会是比较愉快的呢
No, no, it would, but
不 不是的 可能会 但是
it's awkward.
好尴尬
Work.
工作
This would cost you nothing, but for me...
你做这事儿什麽后果都没有 但是对于我...
you can't court your boss and expect people to respect you.
如果跟上司有了这种关係 不能指望同事会尊重我
So we have to choose. Well, at least I do,
所以我们要做出选择 至少我要选择
and I choose work.
我选择工作
You're ambitious.
你野心不小啊
That's not a crime. No.
那又不是错 不是的
No, it certainly is not.
不 当然不是了
Let me make amends. Now, you're having trouble with your flat.
我来补偿你吧 你的公♥寓♥有麻烦
Well, there's a room going in my house.
我家还有一间空房♥子
It's just me and the mother ship there,
只有我和我妈在那儿
rattling around, and she's a...
进出走动 而且她是个...
Sweet, gentle old soul.
温柔 可爱的老好人
That's very kind, but doesn't it leave us with the same problem?
你真好 但不还是一样的问题麽?
A single chap and a single girl lodging together.
一个单身汉子和一个单身姑娘住在一起
People will talk.
别人会说閒话的
Oh, I'm sure they won't.
我敢说他们不会的
So...
那麽...
This is what we know, Tom. You've been spying for the Soviet Union.
这是我们知道的 Tom 你为苏联当间谍
Through violence and coercion, you managed to obtain
通过暴♥力♥和威胁 你从Valerie Parkwood那裡
the contents of the Letter of Last Resort from Valerie Parkwood.
掌握了「终极决策函」内容
Now that right there is life in prison.
到这裡已经是终身监禁了
Now, people in prison for treason,
因为叛国而进监狱的人
they exist outside of the legal system. It's...
不归司法体系内管 所以真的是...
endless.
终身
It's maddening.
那太令人痛苦了
You'll wish you'd never been born.
你会希望自己从来没来到这个世界上
Tom, is the Soviet Union planning a preemptive nuclear strike,
Tom 苏联是在计划先发制人式核打击?
or is the Letter of Last Resort part of a bigger operation, then?
还是说 决策函只是一项更大计划的一部分?
How will Moscow use the contents of that letter?
莫斯科会怎样利用那决策函?
Do you know what the comrades have promised me for helping them?
如果我帮助他们 你知道苏联同志们向我承诺什麽吗?
Statue in Gorky Park,
高尔基公园的塑像
national holiday in my name,
以我的名字命名的法定假日
and a procession of pliant yet motherless girls
而且还有许多温顺的 没爹妈的女孩儿
who bruise easily but don't fight back.
她们特别容易受伤 而且打不还手
All that's null and void if I cooperate with you.
如果我和你们合作 那些可都灰飞烟灭了
Jim, can you step in a moment?
Jim 你能进来一下麽?
Give me your belt.
把你的皮带给我
What are you... what are you doing?
你干...你干什麽?
That light fitting's not strong enough,
那个灯架不够结实
but there's a decent drop from the banister,
但是扶栏那裡有个不错的地方
so we'll use the stairwell.
我们用楼梯间
What are you doing?
你们要干什麽?
Well, the official version will be that you came in here to plead with Alice to drop the charges.
官方的说法♥会♥是 你来这裡祈求Alice撤销对你的指控
She refused and fled.
她拒绝并且逃跑了
You couldn't deal with the inevitable disgrace
你无法面对这种无可避免的羞耻
so you decided to take your own life.
所以你决定结束自己的生命
Jim, will you get his legs?
Jim 你来抱住他的腿?
Get his legs.
抱住他的腿
No, no, no, no, no!
别别别别别!
Christ! Christ, no, stop! Christ, stop!
上帝! 上帝 别 住手! 上帝 停下!
All right, all right, all right! All right, I'll talk!
好 好 好! 好 我招!
I'll talk!
我招!
Aah! Ah.
啊! 啊
Get in the chair.
滚回椅子上
Shall we start again?
我们再来一次
Who have you told about the Letter of Last Resort?
终极决策函的内容你都跟谁说了?
No one.
没有人
Before you were approached the other day,
在你被启用的那天之前
when was the last time you had any contact with Moscow?
你上一次和莫斯科联繫是什麽时候?
About a year ago. Why so long?
大概一年之前 为什麽这麽长时间?
They were putting a lot of the
他们冷藏了很多
U.K. networks on ice.
英国的网络
They had an idea, they said,
他们有一个想法 他们说
for something, but they needed to get certain things
为了什麽事儿 但是他们需要确保一些事情
in place first. I don't know, people, I think.
提前到位 我不知道 可能是人吧 我想
Who told you this?
谁告诉你的?
It was a phone call, someone I hadn't dealt with before.
是个电♥话♥ 我之前没跟他打过交道
He told me to imagine a constellation of stars.
他让我想像星系
The axis had to shift slightly and
轴心要发生轻微转移
stars had to be lined up in a certain way before they could proceed.
其它星星就要在他们行动之前排列好
What was his name?
他叫什麽名字?
They don't trade in real names any more than you do.
他们跟你们一样 不用真名的
He told me he was called Odin.
他告诉我他叫Odin
The Letter of Last Resort.
终极决策函
Is that the end game? I don't know.
是大结局麽? 我不知道
Look, I mean, I really... I really...
我是说 我真的...我真的...
I don't know. They haven't told me.
我不知道 他们没告诉我
The information you were given was just a name and a telephone number.
给你的情报 只有一个名字和一个电♥话♥号♥码
If you had no contact with Moscow, how did you know what to do?
如果你和莫斯科没有联繫 你怎麽知道要做什麽?
The last task they gave me before it went quiet
他们在销声匿迹之前给我的最后一项任务
was to get the letter of last resort from Valerie.
就是要从Valerie那裡得到决策函的内容
I sought her out, I screwed her.
我找到她 我上了她
They told me to stand down.
他们让我暂时停下
How did they recruit you?
他们是如何招募你的?
They said Britain didn't appreciate me.
他们说英国不懂欣赏我
Said warming a seat at the M.O.D. was a...
说我为国防部暖座位是...
Criminal waste
对我能力
of my skills
还有才能的
and intellect.
可耻浪费
So this isn't about an ideology, this is about...
所以这根本不是理念问题 这是...
recognition.
找认同
I won't get so much as a bloody M.B.E. from you lot.
我从你们那儿可得不到勳爵封号♥
So if we made you a better offer, you'd consider coming back onside?
如果我们开出了更好的条件 你会考虑回到这边麽?
What? What?
什麽? 什麽?
What? What?
什麽? 什麽?
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表