剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
The bomb site.
爆♥炸♥现场
The bomb site.
爆♥炸♥现场
You were lobbying for the Prime Minister to visit the site.
你游说首相去现场的
My God.
上帝
How tragic.
真悲剧
The lion of espionage reduced to this.
间谍界的雄狮竟沦落到如此地步
You send a bomber.
你派去人去放炸♥弹♥
A few days later, you send the Prime Minister. Why?
几天后 你再让首相过去 为什麽?
Losing your little whore from the Orient
失去了你的东方小婊♥子♥
has clearly sent you off the deep end, old bean.
你还真是走投无路乱咬人了 老傢伙
You're going to kill him, aren't you?
你打算杀了他 不是吗?
But it has to look like suicide, doesn't it?
但还必须看起来像自杀 对吗?
Alan.
Alan
Please.
求你了
I don't have a gun, or a knife,
我没有枪 也没有刀
and even with my asthma,
虽然我有哮喘
I'm pretty sure I could stop you from trying to hang me again, so...
但是我确定我可以阻止你再吊死我一次 所以...
How are you going to do it?
你要怎麽办?
I've carried this everywhere with me for nearly ten years.
近十年来 这个东西我走到哪带到哪
It was intended for me, in case I was ever exposed.
这是为我准备的 以防我身份暴露
What were you going to do, slip it in my cocoa while I wasn't looking?
你打算干嘛 趁我不注意时丢进我的可可裡?
Well, I'll save you the bother.
我替你办了吧
There are two endings to this.
这事儿有两种结局
You confess or...
你坦白或者...
Well.
好吧
But I don't think you came here to kill me.
但是我觉得你不是来杀我的
I've had enough of this.
我受够了
Get out.
出去
It's a coup.
这是一场政♥变♥
I shall speak to the Prime Minister about this.
我要跟首相谈谈这事
A silent coup! I said get out!
一场无声的政♥变♥! 我说了 出去!
Alan, please, Bobby will be here in a moment.
Alan 求你了 Bobby马上就到了
We have to get our stories straight.
我们可以编好故事
Do this, implicate Joe, and you can come home.
听我的 暗示是Joe 这样你就能回家
No, not like this. We can start again.
不 不能用这种方式 我们可以重新开始
I don't want to start again.
我不想重新开始
Not with you.
不是跟你
Not with this traitor.
不是跟你这个叛徒
The Prime Minister dies, heads roll, including mine,
首相死了 政坛洗牌 人♥事♥变♥动♥ 我被扫地出门
and everyone else, all those agents, shift up a place.
而其他所有人 那些间谍得以陞迁
Including you, mr. Deputy Prime Minister.
包括你 副首相大人
I want my Sarah back! She was a fiction!
我想要我的Sarah回来! 她是虚构的!
I'm sorry! Well, let's just put that to the test, shall we?
不好意思! 那麽 让咱们试试吧 怎麽样?
Bottoms up.
先乾为敬
No!
不要!
My God.
老天爷
That's it.
就是这个
That's Operation Glass!
这就是'玻璃行动'!
Welcome to the end of our story.
欢迎来到大结局
You don't have to do a thing.
你什麽都不用做
Leave it all to us.
交给我们
And ten minutes from now,
从现在开始 十分钟
when our work is complete, you and Yulia can go.
等我们的任务完成了 你跟Yulia就能走了
What are you going to do?
你们要干嘛?
Forgive me for being vulgar, Joe,
原谅我的粗鄙 Joe
but we are going to blow your Prime Minister's brains out.
不过 我们要一枪爆了你国首相大人的头
What happens to us?
我们会怎麽样?
There is a car downstairs.
楼下有辆车
There are passports and visas and tickets.
有护照有签证有机票
Everything you need.
一应俱全
It's a set up.
这是陷阱
I'll be blamed.
这事儿会落在我头上
It will be the end of Joe Lambe, yes.
Joe Lambe会完蛋 没错
Which reminds me.
这倒提醒了我
That's it.
就是这样
What is that advertisement?
那广♥告♥怎麽说的来著?
Let your fingers do the walking?
用你的手指来行走?
Don't look so downcast, Joe.
别那麽沮丧 Joe
Finally you'll be free.
最终你会自♥由♥的
One gunshot.
一枪
A twitch of the finger.
动动手指
That's all.
就这麽简单
And you will step through the chains like Houdini.
然后你就能像魔术师胡迪尼一样从锁链裡逃出来
That's it, get back.
好了 退后
Prime Minister? Prime Minister!
首相先生? 首相先生!
Prime Minister?
首相先生?
Get everybody back! Get 'em back now!
所有人退后 退后!
Everybody get back!
所有人退后!
What have you done?
你做了什麽?
Take the shot.
开枪
What?
什麽?
Take. The. Shot.
开 枪
You heard the man, take the bloody shot.
你听到他了 他妈的开枪啊
Put the gun down!
放下枪
I'm all right.
我没事
Sniper down. Odin's injured. He's fled.
狙击手死了 Odin受伤了 他逃走了
I'll pursue.
我会去追他
I have to find him.
我必须找到他
No. No.
不 不要
Please. I have to.
求你了 这是我的任务
He'll kill you. I have to.
他会杀了你 我必须去
Please.
求你
I have to.
我必须去
Go, go, go!
跑 跑 跑!
We are here again, Joe.
我们又狭路相逢了 Joe
How will you repay me for that year of torment?
你会怎麽报复我那年对你的折磨?
For David Hexton?
还有David Hexton?
For Tom Mallory?
还有Tom Mallory?
You're more use alive.
你活著更有用
I'm sorry, Joe.
对不住了 Joe
The game is over.
游戏结束了
But my secrets are my secrets.
但我的秘密就是我的秘密
I must tell you something.
我必须告诉你一些事
Yulia.
Yulia
Was working for us all along.
一直为我们工作
No, that's not true.
不 你撒谎
But how can you be sure?
你怎麽能确定呢?
Hmm?
嗯?
Doubt.
疑心
It will kill you as sure...
一样也能杀了你...
as any bullet.
就跟子弹一样
Bang.
崩
I win.
我赢了
How's Alan?
Alan怎麽样?
Will I ever get to see him again?
我还能再见到他吗?
No visits, no cellmates, no parole.
不能探视 没人同狱 没有假释
I mean, you knew that was the price you were going to have to pay.
我是说 你知道那就是你要付的代价
Was it worth it?
值得吗?
I confessed to save Alan.
我坦白是为了救Alan
I've given them nothing else.
除此之外我什麽都没说
It wasn't a damascene conversion, Joe.
这不是质的转变 Joe
The establishment is rotten. Democracy is a confidence trick.
当权者已经腐烂 民♥主♥不过是骗局
Now others will take up the fight.
现在其他人会继续战斗
So what happened?
所以到底发生了什麽?
Last time I saw you, you were on the run.
我上次见你时 你还是逃犯
Well, I walked into a KGB trap once before.
我曾掉进克格勃的圈套
I wasn't about to make the same mistake.
我不会犯同样的错误
Were we ever friends?
我们曾是朋友吗?
My cover,
我的掩护身份
the loyal MI5 officer, the loving wife,
一个忠心的MI5官员 一个忠诚的妻子
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表