剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
Well, yeah. Maybe.
好吧 对 可能吧
A girl like that'd have life on a plate.
这样的女孩儿生活应该很容易
What makes her wake up one morning and think,
是什麽让她一早上醒来就想
"sod all this, sod the queen, sod
"去他妈的这一切 去他的女王"
Harrods, sod football and these nice clothes I'm wearing.
"去他的哈罗德 去他的足球赛 去他妈的华衣美服"
Tear it all down."
"都一边儿去"
Look out, you're up.
注意 到你上了
Detective inspector James Fenchurch.
侦探警官James Fenchurch
30 pence.
30便士
She bought a return ticket to Lakenheath via Cambridge.
她买♥♥了一张经剑桥去莱肯希思的往返票
2:30 train.
2:30发车
There's an R.A.F. base in Lakenheath, right?
莱肯希思有一个皇家空军基地 对麽?
U.S. air force. Under their control.
在美国空军的控制下
Joe? You've got me and Sarah. Daddy's on his way down.
Joe? 我和Sarah在 老爹这就过来
Her train leaves in three minutes.
她的火车还有3分钟就要开了
Right. Lakenheath. There's a reception at the base
对 莱肯希思 基地有一个招待会
this evening, a staff hand-over.
今天晚上 职员交接
Dignitaries from over the pond, a few from our side too.
美国那边的高♥官♥显贵 我们这边也有几个
It's likely she's looking to reel in a bigger fish than Chambers.
看起来她想钓一条比Chambers更大的鱼
Joe?
Joe?
There's a reason for it.
这裡面是有原因的
Last week, Lakenheath took delivery of four new aircraft
莱肯希思上个星期交付了4架新飞机
we're not meant to know about.
这是我们不该知道的事
The Americans have nuclear weapons on our soil.
美国人现在把核武器运到了我们的国土上
Joe?
Joe?
Joe, did you hear me?
Joe 你听到我说的了麽?
I heard you.
我听到
Kate being activated, it can't be a coincidence.
Kate这时被启用 不是一个巧合
-No. I'm afraid not. -Joe, we gotta go.
对 不是巧合 Joe 我们得走了
-Don't do anything rash, now. -Joe?
别衝动 好麽 Joe?
I'll get the American desk, warn the cousins.
我给美国那边打电♥话♥ 警告他们
We're not meant to know about the new delivery.
交付的事不是我们该知道的
Bobby, consider. They'll descend the moment she gets off the train guns blazing.
Bobby你想一想 在她下车的那一刻就是子弹伺候了
Is that not an appropriate response?
那不是一个正确的反应麽?
We're talking about nuclear weapons.
我们谈的可是核武器
You said it yourself, she's a high-level activation.
你自己说的 她是个高级别的启用
If they arrest her, this becomes an international news story.
如果他们逮捕了她 这就成了国际新闻了
What if she doesn't intend to act today?
如果她不打算今天行动呢?
It could be a scouting mission.
可能只是个侦查任务
Get a discreet team out to Lakenheath.
找个靠谱的分队去莱肯希思
We have to hope Joe has the measure of Kate by the time he gets there.
我们只能希望Joe在到那裡之前摸清Kate的计划
It'll be his call as to whether we intervene.
我们是否介入 就是他的决定了
Enjoying it?
喜欢麽?
It's all right.
还好
I thought I was the only one who hadn't read it.
我还以为只有我没读过呢
What's your excuse?
你为什麽没读过?
Just unfashionable, I suppose.
肯能是我不追潮流吧
I should doubt that.
有点不可信
Not a fan?
不感兴趣?
You could say that.
可以这麽说
What exactly am I missing?
我错过了什麽?
I'm not sure I'm the best person to ask.
这个问题不该问我
You don't like it either.
你也不喜欢啊
Excuse me.
抱歉
She's doing a runner. No, she's not.
她逃跑了 没有
She's in there.
她在裡面呢
Sorry. Excuse me.
抱歉 过一下
Sorry.
抱歉
There are two men following me. Please stop them.
那两个男的跟踪我 请阻止他们
We've got to get past.
我们必须要过去
Shit.
擦
I was going to arrest you.
我要逮捕你
Arrest me?
逮捕我?
I'm MI6, you bloody idiot!
我是MI6的 你个蠢蛋!
What's the fuss about out there?
外面是怎麽回事?
Are you...
你难道...
Oh, shall I leave?
要我出去麽?
The season is closed because of blackouts.
这一季的演出结束了 因为灯火管制
We go back to Hong Kong.
我们要回香港了
You've been so kind to me.
你对我太好了
So many gifts.
这麽多礼物
Far less than you deserve.
它们配你还远远不够
Are these? Dd you dance in these tonight?
这是? 你今晚穿著表演吗?
I can get you new ones.
我可以给你找一双新的
No,
不
no. Jane, please theses are...
不 Chen Mei 不要 这...
I am not good at asking for something.
我不懂求别人要东西
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
My visa, I...
我的签证 我...
I want to stay.
我想留下来
Zhenmei, I...
Chen Mei 我...
Mei, you call me Mei
Mei 你可以叫我做Mei
Mei, I....
Mei 我
I don't know who you think I am.
我不知道你以为我是谁
You are important.
你是个大人物
You give money to the theater.
你给剧院钱
I don't know what it is you think I can do for you.
我不知道你想我可以为你做什麽
Maybe you know people,
或许你认识一些人
important people. You talk to them.
大人物 跟他们谈谈
Don't make me go back
别让我回去
Please.
求求你
Please.
求求你
Take that, would you?
这事儿处理一下 行麽?
Potential defection, Chinese girl.
可能的叛变者 中国女孩儿
Of course. Who's it for?
当然可以 这是谁的?
For? No one.
谁的? 不是谁的
You. Liaise with the China desk.
你 和中国方面联繫
You want me to run this?
你想让我跑这事儿?
You hardly need run anything.
你不用跑任何事
It's an admin job.
这就是个行政工作
I'm afraid you won't even leave the fray.
你连"战场"的门都不会出
Yes. No, of course.
是的 不是 当然
Why did you talk to me in Russian?
你为什麽跟我说俄语?
Who did you think I was?
你以为我是什麽人?
Well, you assumed somebody wanted you dead.
你认为有人想让你死
Oh, I'm sorry.
哦 不好意思
Have you got somewhere else you'd rather be?
你是不是在哪儿有约啊?
Yes, actually.
是的 没错儿
Instead I'm stuck in boy scouts camp
而我现在却被困在童子军夏令营
with the president of the Blasted Book Club.
和该死的读书俱乐部主席在一起
She checks out.
她的身份核实了
She's south of the river.
她是南伦敦人
6 are going to want blood for this.
MI6肯定要跟我们报仇的
She's free to go.
她可以走了
Everything needs to be cross referenced.
所有东西都需要交叉对比
It's simpler than it looks. It's... It's the way you start to see patterns...
比你想像中简单 你会开始看到模式
Brand new, top secret surveillance technology
最新 最机密的监视技术
that I really shouldn't be showing you...
我真不该给你们看的...
He really should sell tickets. Yeah, we'd pay off the mortage.
他可以买♥♥票子啊... 是啊 可以赚钱还房♥贷
Right in the bottom of the box.
就在盒子的最下面
Blood hell. They've let one of the Parkers out its cage.
真见鬼 他们把一个畜生放出来了
Hope you've had your jabs, girls. This one looks positively feral.
姑娘们 希望你们手上有剪刀 这傢伙看起来挺野蛮的
Excuse me, ladies.
失陪了 女士们
Hello, darling.
哈喽 亲爱的
Makes you feel big, I presume.
让自己觉得高人一等了吧?
Picking on someone who'd never dream of talking back.
专挑软柿子来捏
Could never talk back without you having a word with your pals at the club,
要不是给你点著名字欺负 都不会回敬你一句的人
putting a mark against his name.
他们很好欺负 是吧?
Now, now, Sarah...
这样的 Sarah...
That man achieves more for this country in a morning than you do in a year.
那个男人一个早上为这个国家干的事 比你干一年都要多
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表