剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
Well, not threatening to kill me would be a start.
这个 不威胁杀我可以是个开始哦
Come and work for us and you'd be surprised how generous we can be.
过来为我们工作 你会惊异于我们的慷慨
Jim?
Jim?
Will you pop in for a moment?
你能过来一下麽?
In return, all you have to do is meet with the Soviets and gather intelligence
作为交换 你要做的就是和苏联人见面 收集情报
on the wider operation and on Odin. Step outside.
关于更大的行动 还有Odin 出去
Now.
马上
He can't contact the Soviets.
他不能和苏联人见面
He'll tell them about the letter,
他会透露决策函的内容的
they'll attack straight away.
他们马上就会发动袭击
Arkady said the history of counterintelligence will be split into before and after Operation Glass.
Arkady说反间谍的历史会以'玻璃行动'为分水岭
Well, that to me suggests a sequence of events,
对我来说 这包含了一系列的事件
not just bombs flattening London.
不仅是炸平伦敦
Then why did they want the Letter of Last Resort?
那麽他们为什麽还要知道决策函的内容?
Well, wouldn't we if they had an equivalent?
换我我们不要麽?
It's just a fail-safe in case the wider operation goes wrong.
这只是买♥♥个保险 以防更大的行动出现问题
They've gone to a hell of a lot of trouble for a fail-safe.
为了这个保险 他们也实在是太拼了吧
Christ, I said this would happen.
我就说会出这种事儿的
You are putting your personal agenda - ahead of the mission.
你这是把你的私人计划放在任务前面
That has nothing to do with it.
没有的事
Look, if we arrest him,
如果我们逮捕了他
we silence him, we throw him in prison,
我们灭了他的口 把他扔进监狱
Moscow will know that we're onto them.
莫斯科就会知道我们追查到他了
They'll retreat into the shadows.
他们就会退回到暗处
The operation will still go ahead as planned
但是这项行动依然会按计划进行
but it will be too late for us to know anything about it.
但是我们再想去知道 就已经太迟了
Look,
听著
Tom will be wired and we'll have shadows on him.
Tom会被监听 我们会派人跟著他
We won't let him out of our sight. Please, Sarah.
我们不会让他离开我们的视线 求你了 Sarah
Let me do this.
让我做吧
He'll lead us to the heart of it.
他会带我们去到行动的核心的
Then he can lead me to Odin.
他还会带我找到Odin
And if you're wrong? If he tries to escape?
如果你错了呢? 如果他逃跑呢?
Then I know what I have to do.
我知道我应该怎麽办
Right. It's time.
好了 该上场了
Whatever it said in our letter, you tell them
不管决策函裡是怎麽说的 你都要告诉他们
that the plan is that the U.K. would retaliate.
英国的计划是反击
Joe? Make sure it's pointed at Mr. Mallory.
Joe? 对准Mallory先生
I think he's spotted someone.
我想他看见了什麽人
Okay. Curtain up.
好了 开始了
All units stand by.
所有人等待命
They know everything.
他们什麽都知道了
Shit.
Hey!
喂!
Jim, watch the door. You, check there's no other way out.
Jim 看住门 你! 检查没有别的出口
Don't come inside.
别进来
Please!
求你了!
I'm unarmed.
我没有武器
Turn around.
转过去
Please.
求你
You're better than this.
你不会这麽干的
Apparently not.
你说错了
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
I met Odin.
我见了Odin
I met him, last year.
我见过他 去年
I can tell you everything you need to know.
你要知道的事 我都会告诉你
What's his real name?
他的真名是什麽?
Why is he here?
他为什麽在这裡?
Come on.
别这样
Let's not rush things.
我们慢慢来
Hmm?
嗯?
I tell you all that, you won't need me anymore.
我全都说了 你就不再需要我了
No, let's think of this as the beginning of our relationship.
不 我们之间的关係就从这个开始吧
Hmm?
嗯?
How can I trust you?
我如何能信任你?
Double-crossing you was a mistake. I can see that now.
惹你两次绝对是个错误 我现在知道了
But we're starting again.
但让我们重头来过
Hmm? Next time I'll lead you right to the man himself.
嗯? 下次我带你直接找到那个人
And the Letter of Last Resort?
终极决策函呢?
Oh, don't worry about that.
哦 不用担心
My lips are sealed.
我会守口如瓶的
Scout's honor.
名誉起誓
You've got a thing going with Odin, haven't you?
你和Odin之间有私人恩怨 不是麽?
I bet there's a woman involved somewhere.
我敢肯定说有女人牵扯其中
Don't worry, I won't pry.
别担心 我不会八卦的
But what do you say?
但是你觉得呢?
You scratch my back, hmm?
你也帮帮我 嗯?
It'll be our little secret.
这就是咱俩之间的小秘密
That's the ticket.
这就对了
You've got a thing going with Odin, haven't you?
你和Odin之间有私人恩怨 不是麽?
I bet there's a woman involved somewhere.
我敢肯定说有女人牵扯其中
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表