剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
This enough?
够麽?
It's just a car you wanted to do, isn't it?
你就想炸辆车 不是麽?
Something like that.
差不多吧
Christ, be careful with it!
老天 你小心点儿!
Where did you say you were from?
你说你是从哪儿来的?
I didn't.
我没说过
It's coming to me now.
我想起来了
I've seen your picture in the paper.
我在报纸上见过你的照片
Shit, he's military!
他是当兵的!
Who the hell...
你♥他♥妈♥...
You stay where you are.
站那儿别动
Now, I can go quietly or I can put a bullet into the contents of this bag.
我可以就这麽走掉 也可以一个子弹打进这个包裡
You understand what that means?
你知道那意味著什麽吧?
You can go.
你可以走了
Just leave her.
别动她
No fuss.
乾脆利落
You okay? I'm okay.
你没事儿吧? 我没事儿
Shit.
The second unit's taken Sarah home.
第二小队送Sarah回家了
Edgar's got men at the hospital ready to question the surviving witness.
Edgar已经派人到医院 准备审问那个目击者了
And Denmoor's house?
Denmoor家呢?
Police waiting.
警♥察♥在那裡
An initial search suggests he's traveling light, a change of clothes,
最初的搜查表明 他简装出行 只带了几件换洗衣服
his various medicines, and the detonator.
他的药 还有那个引爆器
Daddy?
老爹?
We've found Philip's car.
我们发现了Philip的车
Abandoned, I'm afraid.
已经被弃了
Get me the home secretary.
给我接内政大臣
Coordinate a search with Special Branch in Northern Ireland.
和驻北爱的政♥治♥保安处联繫
That bomb is scheduled to detonate tomorrow
炸♥弹♥明天就要爆♥炸♥了
and we haven't a bloody clue where.
我们他妈的还不知道要在哪儿炸
Damn!
!
I told you, none of the blood was mine.
我跟你说了 这都不是我的血
Truly, I'm fine.
真的 我没事儿
I nearly lost you. But you didn't.
我差点失去了你 但是你没有
I'm here.
我还在这儿
Uh,
呃
the other day
那天
in my workshop, your bag...
在我的工作间 你的包...
fell to the floor and I saw the...
掉到了地上 我看见了...
the contraceptive pills.
避孕药
I think I've always known I would...
我想我一直都知道...
make a discovery like this one day.
总有一天我会发现这种事的
Please, let me explain. Since I found the pills,
求你 让我解释 自从我发现了那个药
I've been anticipating...
我就在想...
nothing less than the end of our marriage.
我们婚姻要到头了
But then I...
但是我...
then I almost lost you tonight, and that...
今晚我差点失去你 那个...
that thought was too much to bear.
那个想法简直让我不能承受
I've asked myself what I would be willing...
我问我自己 是什麽原因...
to endure for you, and the answer, it appears,
能够让我能忍♥受你这麽做 而答案...
uh, is... is an awful lot.
有...有很多
But another lover, that's something I could not endure.
但是你爱上了别人 是我不能忍♥受的
Oh, my God, is that what you've been thinking?
哦 上帝 你竟然是那样想的麽?
There's no one.
我没有爱上别人
No one!
没有!
Then why?
那为什麽?
Because I lie awake at night
因为晚上我躺在那裡
and I think of all the ugly things that have crossed my desk that day
想著那天白天我做的所有那些丑恶的事情
and I know, I know in my bones
我就知道 我从骨子裡知道
this is not a world I want to bring children into.
我不愿意让我的孩子出生在这样的世界
Not yet.
现在还不能
I want to stay in that building.
我想留在那裡
I want to make things better.
我想让世界变好
I'm sorry, I... I'm so sorry.
对不起...对不起
I should have told you. I know how much you want...
我应该告诉你的 我知道你是多想...
Shh, shh, shh.
嘘 嘘 嘘
I love you.
我爱你
I always have.
一直都是
Okay, the signal's in place,
好了 信♥号♥♥发出去了
the phone's working, we're good to go.
电♥话♥管用 我们可以行动了
Shouldn't we be looking for Philip Denmoor?
我们不应该去找Philip Denmoor麽?
For all we know, the mole is briefing Philip right now,
我们知道的是 那个内奸现在就在跟Philip报告
telling him where we're looking,
告诉他我们在哪儿找他
keeping him out of our reach.
使我们找不到他
We find the mole, we get Philip, solve Glass.
我们找到内奸 抓住Philip 瓦解'玻璃行动'
Cut them off at the root.
从根本上解决问题
Joe?
Joe?
You are ready for this, aren't you?
你真的准备好了吗?
Course I am.
当然
Why wouldn't I be?
要不然呢?
No.
不
Who? Who is it?
谁? 那是谁?
Has information you've passed to Moscow
你给莫斯科传递的情报
put any officers or agents in immediate jeopardy?
会让我们的官员或者特工面临即时的危险吗?
No.
不会
No, not that I know of.
没有 据我所知不会
You have my word.
我保证
Your word.
你保证
When did they recruit you?
他们什麽时候招募的你?
In my first year at British aerospace,
我在英国航♥空♥的第一年
before I joined 5.
加入MI5之前
Does Sarah know?
Sarah知道麽?
No.
不
Is she next door?
她在隔壁麽?
I installed these speakers and microphones, you know.
这些扬声器 麦克都是我装的 你知道麽
Is she listening?
她在听麽?
Sarah?
Sarah?
I'm sorry, my love.
对不起 亲爱的
This must be such a shock.
这对你一定是个巨大的打击
Are they looking after you?
他们在照顾你麽?
Alan, what is Operation Glass?
Alan '玻璃行动'是什麽?
How do you fit into it?
你是怎麽加入进去的?
Philip Denmoor is building a bomb
Philip Denmoor在造炸♥弹♥
and today's the day it detonates,
今天就要爆♥炸♥了
unless you help us.
除非你帮助我们
This isn't you, Alan.
这不是你本意 Alan
Apparently it is.
很显然 是的
Why?
为什麽?
Why would you of all people betray our country?
为什麽这麽多人裡 偏偏是你 背叛了国家?
Do you have something you believe in so deeply,
你有信仰麽? 你如此坚信
so passionately, it goes beyond simple loyalty?
如此热切 它超越了单纯的忠诚?
It lives in your blood,
它深藏在你的血液裡
your heart,
你的心裡
your bones.
你的骨子裡
Because if you do, then you'll understand
如果你有的话 你就会理解
that all this...
所有这些...
is an inconvenience.
都是麻烦
Nothing more.
如此而已
What are we going to do with him?
我们拿他怎麽办?
Bring in the specialist interrogators and question him further, of course.
让专人审讯他 让他开口 还能怎样
Daddy, if we bring in outside people, we'll just start a paper trail.
老爹 如果我们让外人进来 我们就要开始正式调查
What he did was an attack on all of us.
他的所作所为是对我们所有人的攻击
This...
这种...
Nostalgia is what he exploited.
念旧情正是他所利用的
It's exactly how he did it.
这就是他是如何做到的
Daddy, what is it? Philip Denmoor
老爹 是什麽? Philip Denmoor
called the hospital and asked to speak to Grace Hopkins,
给医院打电♥话♥ 要求和Grace Hopkins通话
his nurse.
他的护士
They gave him a number here.
他们给了他这裡的电♥话♥
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表