剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
You've seen the whole picture.
你知道大局是什麽
I'm afraid that's all I can tell you,
恐怕我能告诉你的只有这麽多了
but trust me... everything is about to change.
但是相信我...一切都将会被改变的
And when it does, we will all be rewarded.
变天之后 我们都会得到奖赏的
I have to go now.
我得走了
Do you think...
你觉得...
we might be able to meet again?
我们还会相见麽?
I'm afraid that won't be possible.
我觉得这不大可能
Goodbye, Annabel.
再见 Annabel
Goodbye.
再见
Shit.
Everything go okay?
事情都还好?
Yes, it was fine.
嗯 挺顺利
You were gone for quite a while.
你去了好长时间
There was a waiter, so I had to stay.
有个服务生 所以不得不呆久一点
But no problems, no?
但是没出岔子吧?
No, no. Let's just go, shall we?
没有 没有 我们走吧 行麽?
Sure.
当然
Waterhouse.
Waterhouse
Shouldn't you be holed up somewhere tapping bolshie phone lines?
你不应该躲在哪裡偷听同志们的电♥话♥麽?
A man has to eat, Andrew.
民以食为天啊 Andrew
Actually, I'm glad I ran into you, saves me a phone call.
实际上 我很高兴我能遇见你 省得我打电♥话♥了
Um, need you to put a team on standby for me.
嗯 我要你给我准备一支待命小组
We may need a spot of backup in the not so distant.
我们可能会在不久之后用来做支援
Oh, I'm afraid that may not be possible.
哦 我想这不大可能啊
How so?
为什麽?
There's the small matter of a major vice operation, for one thing.
一方面 一个重要行动出了点小问题
I take it you've heard about this.
我以为你已经知道这事儿了
Oh, yes, yes, yes.
哦 是 是 是
Now, our liaison chappy, Fenchurch,
我们的联络人 Fenchurch
was pulled in to lend a hand. Oops.
就是被叫来帮忙的
By the by, um, we'll need him with us
对了 我们需要他在我们那裡
full-time till further notice, if you can pass that down the line.
如果你能把这个命令传下去 他做全职 直到后续通知
No can do, I'm afraid.
恐怕没人做得到
We need all the manpower we've got right now.
我们所有的人手都需要
I don't see why if the raid's already taken place.
我不明白为什麽袭击已经开始了
It's the mere tip of the iceberg, old boy.
这只是冰山一角 老伙计
There are witness reports to examine,
还要审查目击者证言
leads to follow up. Um, you
线索需要追踪 嗯 你
live up that way, don't you, Waterhouse?
就住在那边吧 不是麽 Waterhouse?
No, dear boy, the mater and I are in Belgravia.
不 亲爱的孩子 我妈和我住贝尔格莱维亚区
Oh, my mistake. For some reason, i always associate you with that area.
哦 怪我咯 出于某些原因 我总是把你和那个地区联繫起来
Listen, Andrew, this is from on high,
听著 Andrew 这是上头的命令
so do what you have to. Just make sure we have a dozen officers ready to go.
所以做你该做的 保证我们有人用
You can't just commandeer my men.
你不能强征我的人
If you need backup, you make an official request.
如果你需要后援 你就正式地提出申请
You go through the proper channels.
你得按正规渠道来
Yes, because that worked out so well last time, didn't it?
可以啊 因为上次就是这麽做的 真是顺利啊 不是麽?
We requested a team to monitor Kasimir Surikov.
我们需要一个小组去监视Kasimir Surikov
You, however, took it upon yourself to recall them.
你 则需要亲自召集这些人
As a result, our man wound up with a knife in his guts.
作为结果 我们的人会干掉他
For God's sake.
老天爷
Now, I haven't shared that particular nugget with Daddy or your superiors,
目前 我还没有跟老爹或者你的上级说起你的那桩事
but I imagine it'd result in a very black mark against your name, would it not?
但是我想 它会成为你的一个污点 不是麽?
Might rather put the kibosh on your promotion. Might even mean a demotion,
别说升职了 没准儿还会降职呢
knowing how dear old Malcolm does love a scapegoat.
要知道 亲爱的老Malcolm是多麽喜欢替罪羊啊
So let's continue in a spirit of cooperation, shall we?
那麽 你就乖乖的 我们保持合作 行麽?
There's a good chap.
这才像话
Yes, I'll tell Fenchurch he's with us from now on.
我会告诉Fenchurch 他以后就是我们的人了
How'd it go?
怎麽样?
Yeah, he stuck to the party line.
他还是坚守党的路线
"The end is in sight. You'll be rewarded for your sacrifices."
"光明就在眼前 你的牺牲都会被奖赏"
But he... he's hiding something.
但是他...他藏著什麽事儿
One thing's certain. Whatever they're up to is about to happen.
一件事是确定的 不管他们要干什麽 马上就要发生了
Did he say that? Yeah.
他那麽说了? 是的
Shit.
When did the postal strike end?
邮政罢♥工♥什麽时候结束?
Uh, midnight.
啊 午夜
Oh, damn, I was supposed to post Carol's mum's birthday card.
哦 擦 我还要给Carol的妈妈寄生日贺卡呢
Afternoon, sir.
下午好 先生
I'm here on behalf of Customs and Excise.
我是海关和税局的
Yeah?
有事?
We have reason to believe that a Russian national has been having black market goods delivered to this address.
有证据表明一个俄♥国♥人将黑市交易的物品送到了这个地址
I don't know nothing about that.
我可什麽都不知道
Well, I'm going to need to ask you to open those mailboxes over there for me.
我需要你给我打开那边的那些邮箱
Boxes is locked.
邮箱都锁上了
Owners have keys.
邮箱主人才有钥匙
You don't have a copy? Mmmmm.
你没有备用的麽? 呵呵
What happens if you place something in the wrong box by mistake?
如果你不小心把东西放错了呢?
Don't make mistakes.
我不会放错
Okay.
好吧
I'm going to have to come back here with a police officer and a search warrant.
我过会儿带警♥察♥和搜查证来
Okey dokey.
随你的便
Thank you.
谢谢
You needed me.
你叫我
Come in, Bobby.
进来 Bobby
Please, sit.
请坐
Andrew has some information he wishes to share with us.
Andrew想和我们分享一些信息
Oh, yes?
哦 是麽?
As I say, this is strictly off the record.
如我所说 这是非正式的
We've been given a statement by one of the rent boys from the Heath raid.
一次荒野突袭中 有一个男妓给的一份供词
In it, he refers to a regular punter who works as some kind of civil servant.
其中提到了一个赌马的常客在某个政♥府♥部门工作
Now, apparently this chap likes to brag
很显然 这个傢伙喜欢吹嘘说
that his work is of national importance, very hush-hush,
自己的工作是国家层面上的重要事务 非常保密
tell you I'll have to kill you sort of thing.
知道了就只能杀掉你这种事情
Now, of course, this may be complete fantasy,
当然这可能完全是幻想
but the thing is, he has given us a very detailed description of this man,
但重点是 他跟我们非常细緻地描述了这个人
and I'm afraid to say he sounds rather like you,
而且我恐怕这个人非常像你
Bobby.
Bobby
Does he really.
真的麽
Well, now, of course, this may come to nothing, but,
当然了 这可能都是无稽之谈 但是
well, given the inevitable security concerns that will be raised...
由此将会不可避免地引起安全方面的问题...
Well, I can of course assure you I'm not the man he's describing.
我可以向你保证 我不是他描述的那个人
Anyhow, I just wanted to give you the lie of the land.
总之 我就是向告诉你当前的情势
I will leave you with the information to do with what you will.
就是这麽个情况 你看著办吧
Thank you, Andrew.
谢谢你 Andrew
For the record,
声明一下
I wish to state that I have never met this person,
我想说 我从未见过这个人
and should he provide times and dates for these alleged encounters,
而且如果他提供了所谓的相遇的时间和日期
I shall be able to categorically disprove his allegations.
我都可以明确地反驳他
I'm sure you shall.
我肯定你可以的
Trouble is, once these things are out there, it's not so easy to put them back into their box, now.
问题是 这种事情一旦传开了 可就是覆水难收了
Is it?
对吗?
So all these other cards were in Arkady's flat?
这些卡片都是Arkady公♥寓♥裡的麽?
Uh-huh. Search team found them in a drawer.
对的 搜查小组在抽屉裡发现的
Now, they were blank, just thrown in with some other stationery.
它们都是空白的 被扔进其它信件裡
I didn't think they were significant
我以为它们不重要
till I found the other one.
直到我发现另一张之前
And they were all checked for hidden writing? Mmhmm.
这些都检查过了 没有隐藏的文字? 没有
There was nothing.
什麽都没有
You said the envelope in the mailbox had a French postmark?
你说信箱裡的那个信封上 有一个法国的邮戳?
Rouen. Sent five days ago.
鲁昂 5天前寄的
What do you think?
你怎麽看?
Well, obviously we don't know the order they arrived in,
当然了 我们不知道这些东西寄来的顺序
but, if memory serves, we have
但是 如果我没记错的话 我们有
six Tuscan poets,
《托斯卡纳六诗人》
the Five Senses by one of the Bruegels,
布吕赫尔的《五感官》
the elder or possibly the younger.
老布吕赫尔或者是他儿子的
Cezanne's Four Bathers, Three Dancers by Degas,
塞尚的《四浴女》 德加的《三舞者》
two of Raphael's angels. You said it was a Delaunay in the mailbox?
拉斐尔《两个天使》 你说邮箱裡的是狄洛尼?
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表