剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表
You know they have a man who deals with traitors overseas.
你知道他们专门有人对付海外的叛变者的
Grown men are so afraid of him, they won't even call him by his name.
人们是那麽地害怕他 都不敢喊他的名字
They just call him Odin.
他们只敢叫他Odin
Odin.
Odin
And now they say he's here.
现在他们说他就在这儿
Where did you hear this? From a friend
你从哪儿听说的? 一个朋友
working at the embassy,
在使♥馆♥工作的
an old comrade from the army.
军队的一个老同志
Bogdan.
Bogdan
He drinks too much, sometimes talks too much.
他喝得太多了 有时候酒后失言
He said Odin is here.
他说Odin就在这儿
Wendy, I... just wanted to say, excellent job earlier.
Wendy 我...只是想说 你干得真好
Oh, thank you. I mean, it was just luck, really.
谢谢 只是幸运罢了 真的
I mean, if my aunt hadn't been to Le Touquet...
我是说 如果我的姑姑没去勒图凯...
Quite, quite, but still,
别说了 别说了
bit of quick thinking saved all our bacon.
你灵机一动可帮了我们大忙呢
Um, speaking of, uh, um, of which, um, no,
呃 说道 呃 呃 那啥 呃 算了
I wondered if I might buy you a spot of supper when we're done here.
我想著等我们忙完了 我能不能请你吃顿饭呢
Oh... I...
哦... 我...
Just as a thank you. And, uh,
就是表达一下谢意 还有 呃
well, I know mother tends to glower, rather, whenever you try to use the kitchen.
我知道 你用厨房♥的时候我妈会怒视你
Can't have you wasting away, now, can we?
不能让你挨饿啊 是吧?
Well, I manage pretty well on tea and toast.
有茶有麵包我就可以了
But, uh,
不过 呃
all right. Supper would be lovely.
好吧 我们去吃晚餐吧
Capital.
太好了
And you still think Arkady can be trusted.
你还是认为Arkady值得信任麽
He's just trying to protect his family.
他只是想保护他的家人罢了
Do you agree?
你同意麽?
Nothing Arkady has said or done contradicts that interpretation.
Arkady的所作所为和他的解释没有矛盾之处
But the fact remains the man's lied to us consistently.
但是这不能改变他一直以来对我们说谎的事实
Now, I for one would like Mr.Malinov to prove himself
我个人建议在我们相信Malinov先生之前
a great deal more worthy of our trust before we take his word for anything.
让他来证明自己值得我们信任
He's given us the name of his source inside the embassy, Bogdan Rodchenko.
他给了我们一个在使♥馆♥工作的线人的名字 Bogdan Rodchenko
He's a senior telecommunications officer. They fought together on the eastern front.
他是一个高级通讯官 他们在东线一起战斗
He's the man who told Arkady about Odin.
就是他告诉Arkady关于Odin消息的
Then have Arkady make contact.
那就让Arkady联繫他吧
This man Bogdan's compromised himself already.
这个Bogdan已经给自己找了麻烦
Let's see what else he can be persuaded to divulge.
我们再看看他还能吐出什麽东西吧
If Bogdan is his friend,
如果Bogdan是他的朋友
Arkady won't want to put him in that kind of danger.
Arkady是不会愿意置他于危险中的
Then we'll tell him we'll no longer provide protection for him and his family.
那我们就告诉他 我们不再为他的家人提供保护了
You want to blackmail a man using the lives of his wife and child?
你想利用一个男人♥妻♥儿的性命来威胁他?
I'm sorry if that offends your sensibilities.
如果这话冒犯了你 我很抱歉
Well, intel obtained by coercion is never reliable.
出于胁迫而得到的情报都是靠不住的
If the alternative is no intel at all...
那也总比什麽情报都没有要强...
Arkady is all we've got.
我们现在只有Arkady了
We must ensure his total cooperation.
我们必须保证他的全力合作
You do whatever you have to do.
做你们该做的吧
Bogdan is a good man. He's a loyal man.
Bogdan是个好人 是个忠诚的人
If I do this, if I ask him to betray his country,
如果我让他这麽做 如果我让他背叛祖国
you know what they will do to him.
你知道他们会对他做什麽的
I wouldn't ask you if there was any other way.
如果还有别的办法 我也不会让你这麽做
Me, I'm as good as dead.
我 我反正是要死的人了
But to do this to my friend? You're right.
但是这麽对我的朋友? 你说的对
You are as good as dead,
你是要死的人了
and right now, we're the only thing that's standing between you and a bullet from the KGB.
而目前 我们是唯一挡在你和克格勃子弹之间的人
Same goes for your family.
同理适用于你的家人
This is meant to encourage me?
你是用这话来鼓励我麽?
It's meant to help you understand.
我是用这话来帮你想明白
If you help us to stop this operation,
如果你帮助我们阻止了这个行动
if we bring in Odin, then you, your wife,
如果我们抓到了Odin 那麽你 你的妻子
your daughter, you'll finally be safe.
你的女儿 你们才真正安全
And if I don't do this?
如果我不这麽做呢?
Then MI5 would have to consider our association to be at an end.
那麽MI5将不得不考虑中断我们的关係
She's six years old.
她才6岁
Well, then...
那麽...
Please.
求你了
Help us.
帮助我们
Bogdan.
Bogdan
Arkasha!
Arkasha!
Couple of chaps at the club mentioned this place.
俱乐部裡的一些人提到了这个地方
Said the food was rather good.
说这儿的饭菜很不错
I hadn't expected it to be quite so...
我没有想到会是这麽...
Yes... yes, it is, rather.
是的... 是的 真是
We may as well have something as we're here, don't you think?
既然我们来了 我们也吃点儿吧 你说呢?
Yes, of course.
是的 当然
Who's that?
那是谁?
Uh, no one.
呃 不是谁
I think he's something in accounting.
好像是会计部的谁谁吧
Yes, the bouillabaisse looks quite good.
这个法式鱼羹看起来很不错的样子
Mr. Rodchenko, your friend here,
Rodchenko先生 你的这位朋友
his family is in great danger.
他的家人处在巨大的危险之中
Now, if you do this,
如果你这麽做了
I might be in a position to persuade my superiors to help them.
我没准儿能说服我的上司帮助他们
Tell him what you need.
告诉他你想要什麽
We need all information linked to the operative codenamed Odin.
我们需要和代号♥为Odin的特工相关的一切信息
I work only in telecommunication.
我只在通讯部门工作
I'm not cleared.
我没有被审查 没有条件
But you knew he was in the country.
但是你知道他现在在这个国家
There was a call on a secure line.
加密的线路上有电♥话♥
I could tell it was from a local number.
我能判断出拨号♥地址是当地的
Find us that number.
帮我们找到那个号♥码
Find out who he was talking to.
找到他在给谁打电♥话♥
Look for any other communications he's sent or received, and names.
找出任何他发送的和收到的信息 还有名字
Get us names of anyone he's met with
所有和他见面的人
or anyone he's spoken to.
还有任何和他说过话的人的名字
Anything you can give us will be of help.
你给我们的任何东西都是有用的
I am so sorry, my friend.
真是对不起了 朋友
I wish there was another way.
我真希望还有其它办法
Ah, oui, je crois que suffira pour l'instant.
啊 好了 我想够了
Excellent, excellent.
很好 很好
That's Russel Woodbridge from a-branch.
那是a部的Russel Woodbridge
Is it?
是麽?
Oh, yes. So it is.
哦 是的 就是
And there at least four other desk officers here,
而且这裡至少还有另外4桌的官员
all with women who appear to be not their wives.
身边的女人明显都不是他们的妻子
That's appalling. Is that why we're here?
真可怕 这就是我们来这裡的原因麽?
I'm not sure I... Please don't insult my intelligence.
我不确定... 别侮辱我的智商了
I made it perfectly clear I would only stay at the house
我已经说得很清楚了 我在你家住的唯一条件
on the condition that our situation remain private.
就是你要对这事儿保密
Yes, I realize that. Now here I am,
是的 我知道 现在我在这儿
being paraded like a prize heifer.
就像一隻小母牛一样被你拿来炫耀
Oh, my dear, now, really, I... It won't do, Bobby. It really won't.
亲爱的 真的 我... 你休想这样 Bobby 你休想
I know things are rather tricky for you at the office at the moment,
我知道现在办公室的事儿很棘手
but this isn't fair.
但是这不公平
We had an agreement, and...
我们说好得的 然而...
You broke it.
你打破了它
I'm going to go. No, Wendy, please, at least drink your soup.
我要走了 别 Wendy 别走 至少喝完汤啊
I shall start looking for new lodgings in the morning.
我明天一早就找新的住处
La fierte des femmes
女人的骄傲
Bugger.
妈蛋
Do you know what happened to me tonight?
你知道我今晚发生了什麽吗?
I was blanked by Malcolm St. George.
我被Malcolm St. George诅咒了
Malcolm bloody St. George, and do you know why?
混♥蛋♥的Malcolm St. George 你知道为什麽吗?
Mother... Because there's a rumor going around
妈妈... 因为有传言说
that my son has been buggering boys on Hampstead Heath!
我儿子在汉普斯特德荒野搞男孩!
Could we not discuss this now?
我们现在能不讨论这个麽?
You're not even going to deny it?
你甚至都不打算否认?
An incompetent colleague is trying to cause trouble,
一个无能的同事想找茬儿罢了
剧集 | 心战(2014) | 导航列表