剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
- He's sweating like a Turk. - What's wrong with him?
他摔倒的时候 可能内脏破裂了
Maybe he ruptured an internal organ when he fell.
谁是科孚最好的医生
Who is the very best doctor on Corfu?
派翠迪斯医生
Dr Patridis.
- 因为他是岛上唯一的医生 - 什么
- Because he's the only doctor. - What?
- 去年死了两个医生 - 这似乎不太妙啊
- Two doctors died last year. - That's not a good sign, is it?
你认识派翠迪斯医生吗
Do you know Dr Patridis?
不认识 但我见过他妻子
No, I've met his wife.
他的脸色不太好
I don't like the looks of him.
斯皮罗斯 这样开拉里很不舒服
Spiros! This isn't good for Larry.
很抱歉 芝加哥的路要好很多
I apologise. The roads were better in Chicago.
- 你好 - 我最大的儿子病了
- Oh, hello. - It's my eldest boy.
我丈夫去了莱夫卡扎 几天后才回来
I'm afraid my husband is on Lefkada for a few days.
你居然允许科孚
The only qualified doctor on Corfu
唯一有资质的医生离开这座岛
and you've allowed him to leave the island?
求求你帮帮我们
Please help us!
带他进来吧
Bring him in.
应该是他的阑尾 突然的压力会导致其破裂
I think it's his appendix. Sudden pressure can rupture it.
- 我们能做些什么 - 我不知道
- What can we do? - I don't know.
- 亲爱的 - 有人吗
- Darling. - Hello!
有人吗
Hello!
大家好
Hello, everyone.
- 我听说了发生的事 - 西奥多尔学过医
- I heard what happened. - Theodore studied medicine.
- 谢天谢地 - 只学过一两个月
- Oh, thank goodness. - Only for a month or two.
虽然是出于自己的喜好 一直在自学
Though I've carried on studying for my own satisfaction.
应该腹部遭到创伤造成了阑尾炎
Suspected appendicitis following abdominal trauma.
如果他就躺在那里
If he just lies there and
不叫了 会没事的吧
shuts up for once, will he be all right?
不 要赶在破裂之前 马上把它取出来
No, it needs to be cut out immediately before it bursts.
谁能做这个手术
Who can do that?
- 我可以试试 - 不行
- I can have a go. - No.
- 不行 - 不行
- No. - No.
我没有护士的资质
I'm not a qualified nurse
但之前帮忙上过麻醉剂
but I've helped with anaesthetic before.
帮他做好准备
Get him ready.
请随便找些这方面知识的书
Please find any books on the subject.
他这是去哪儿了
Where's he going?
对不起 但我答应过你的兄弟
I'm sorry, but I promised your brother.
别担心 我也会留下你的
Don't worry. I'll keep you too.
你好
Yiasas!
是你啊 格里
Yia sou, Gerry.
谢谢你把小狗送过去
Thank you for bringing the puppy.
但是我想要另一只
But I need another one.
它们还在你这里吗
Do you still have them?
你怎么可以这样 你不觉得这很残忍♥吗
How dare you? Can't you see that's so cruel?
如果有人把你活埋了呢
What if someone buried you alive?
把你的女儿活埋了呢
Or your daughters?
那么...
So...
我听说你喜欢上了个德国男孩
I hear you are crazy for a German boy.
但是他不喜欢你
But he's not crazy for you.
我们不需要谈论这个的
We don't need to talk about it.
当然要谈 对你有好处
No, it's good.
能让你分散注意力
It takes your mind off your brother.
我给她提建议了
I gave her my advice.
她不接受
She didn't like it.
你知道我的建议是什么吗
You know my advice?
胖一点 男人不喜欢太瘦的女孩
Get fatter. Men don't like skinny girls.
我都不知道自己为什么这么心烦
I don't know why I'm getting upset.
他真的很烦人的
He's really annoying.
这是每个家长最担忧的事
It's every parent's biggest fear.
你的孩子正在受苦
Your child being in pain.
你没有孩子吗
You don't have children?
没有
No.
那你倒是不用考虑这些了
Well, you've saved yourself all this.
你儿子的身体很强壮
The body is surprisingly strong.
有人吗
Hello!
有人在家吗
Anyone home?
没关系的 待在这
It's all right. Stay here.
我很快就会回来的 我保证 好吗
I'll be home soon. Promise. OK.
罗杰
Roger!
这是我朋友斯文 和我想的一样
This is my friend Sven. As I hoped,
他之前做过手术
he has done this operation before.
做过一次 给动物做的
Once. On an animal.
从解剖学层面来说 区别不大
In anatomical terms, there is little difference.
结合派翠迪斯太太的经验
Between Mrs Patridis's experience,
和我的书本知识 还有斯文...
my book knowledge, and Sven's...
斯文屠宰的是一只山羊
Sven's butchery of the odd goat.
这是我儿子
This is my son.
恐怕没有其他选择了
I'm afraid there isn't much choice.
我们不能送他离开这座岛吗
Can't we get him off the island?
去雅典或是意大利 一定有船过去的
To Athens or Italy. There must be a boat.
顺利的情况下 坐船需要十八个小时
18 hours away, and that's if you're lucky.
太晚了 这样会害死他的
It's too late, and the journey would kill him.
很遗憾 德雷尔太太
I'm sorry, Mrs Durrell,
但是如果不这样 情况会更糟糕
it is this or the worst will happen.
我还是有信心的
I'm very hopeful.
他们可能想和我们要钱
They're probably going to want money from us.
- 拉里的手术钱 - 我们需要去找工作了
- For Larry's operation. - We're going to have to get jobs.
真的吗
Oh, really?
天啊 是马克斯
Oh, God, it's Max.
我应该怎么做
What must I do?
对了 努力看起来瘦一点
Oh, yes. Try and look thin.
我们的司机从另一个司机那里听说
Our driver heard from another
- 拉里生病了 - 你们不能进去
- driver that Larry's sick. - You can't go in.
他们正在给拉里做手术
They're cutting him open.
可怜的拉里
Poor Larry.
你好 马戈
Hello, Margo.
你好 唐纳德
Hello, Donald.
你好 马戈
Oh... Hello, Margo.
我很遗憾拉里发生了这样的事
I... I'm sorry about Larry.
拉里像我们想的一样好 亲爱的
Larry is as well as can be expected, darling.
嗨 拉里
Hello, Larry.
因为麻醉 他要过一会儿才能醒
He won't be out of the anaesthetic for a while.
不管发生什么 谢谢你
Whatever happens, thank you.
任何人都会这么做的
Anybody would have done the same.
不 其他人不会的
No, they wouldn't.
我应该回去看看病人了
I... I'd better go and check on the patient.
如果你不介意的话 我要赶快走了
If you'll excuse me, I have to rush off.
我的猪喂到一半就出来了 真讨厌
Leaving my pig only half-fed. Hates that.
- 可以去我那儿转转 - 一定会的
- Do drop by and see me. - I will.
我会去的
I'd like that.
我会弹手风琴
I play the accordion, you know.
这是挑战吗
Is that a threat?
- 你心情好吗 - 你干了什么
- Are you in a good mood? - What have you done?
我去找康多斯老妈拿回了正确的小狗时
I went to Mama Kondos to take the wrong puppy back
她正想把剩下的小狗都活埋了
and she was burying all the other puppies alive.
不是吧
Oh, no.
我及时救下了它们
So I saved them just in time.
- 她人很好 但这样做不好 - 好吧
- She's nice, but that was a terrible thing. - Well...
他们这里做事的方法不一样 格里
They do things differently here, Gerry.
我把它们都带走了
I had to take them all away.
所以现在我们要养六只小狗了
So now we have to keep all six puppies.
好吧...
Well...
好吧 你可以留下两只
All right, you can keep two.
- 谢谢 - 其他的你得给它们找到主人
- Thank you. - You have to find homes for the others.
- 斯皮罗斯养一只 - 不
- Spiros is having one. - No.
我自己掌管我的家
I'm in charge of my house.
养动物要么是为了种地
Animals are for the farm only.
要么用来吃
And the dinner table.
狗不行 我们不吃狗
Not dogs. We don't eat dogs.
除了热狗
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表