剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
Except hotdogs!
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
我让拉里宿醉未醒就带着枪出去
I sent Larry off with a gun and a hangover.
我什么时候才能学会只要他们在身边就好
When will I learn just to enjoy their company?
德雷尔太太 你是个完美的母亲
Mrs. Durrells, you are the perfect mother.
- 谢谢你 斯皮罗斯 - 别说傻话
- Thank you, Spiros. - No bullshit.
我得去开车 很快回来
I have to drive my car. I'll be back soons.
斯皮罗斯
Spiros!
斯皮罗斯
Spiros!
- 早上好 - 早上好
- Kalimera! - Kalimera.
早上好 美♥国♥佬♥
Kalimera ipa!
他们都是好人
They are good people!
拜托 拉里 说点什么
Oh, come on, Larry. Say something.
你不总是说个不停吗
You always say something.
拉里 情况如何
So Larry, how's tricks?
让他别嚷了
Tell him to stop shouting.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这茶里面有什么特殊成分吗
Does this tea have some sort of special root in it?
没有 就是普通红茶
No, normal tea.
还有饼干
And biscuits.
好吧 也许我内心还是有一点怀念英国的
All right, perhaps there's a bit of me that misses England.
在科孚镇上有个人
Oh! There's a man in Corfu
他认识一个女人能买♥♥到阿华田
Town who knows a woman who can get Ovaltine.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我在外国时 一般只吃当地食品
When I'm in a foreign country, I only like to eat local food.
不好意思 神父 非常抱歉
Signomi, Pater. Signomi.
德雷尔太太 我去了银行 把你们的钱要来了
Mrs. Durrells, I went to the bank and got your money.
谢谢你 斯皮罗斯
Oh, thank you, Spiros.
你对我 对我们全家真好
You are so good to me. To all of us.
你们是英国人 我最喜欢的民族啊
You're English, my favourite peoples.
你没冲着银行职员
You didn't shout at the bank clerk,
- 大喊大叫吧 - 我♥干♥嘛要大吼大叫
- did you? - Why would I shout?
你确实会冲着人♥大♥吼大叫 斯皮罗斯
Well, you do shout at people, Spiros.
什么
What?
喝香槟吗 斯皮罗斯
Champagne, Spiros?
- 好的 - 敬我们
- Sure. - Yiamas!
拉里
Larry.
拉里 我们的钱到了
Larry, our money's arrived.
不过是你的钱
But it's yours.
短篇故事的稿费
For your short story.
干得好
Well done.
我是个合格的作家了
I'm a proper writer.
我有个建议
I have some advice.
天哪 你也来 格里
Oh, God, not you too, Gerry.
我必须得劝你 妈妈说了
Sorry, I have to. Mum said.
我一直在考虑这件事
I've been thinking about this.
黑寡妇蜘蛛
The black widow spider
会摆动腹部来吸引它选中的雄性
shakes its bottom to attract its chosen mate.
或许你对马克斯也可以试试
So perhaps you could do that to Max.
- 你要去试试看吗 - 不 格里
- Are you going to do it? - No, Gerry.
其实...
In fact...
我永远再也不爱了
I'm giving up on love for ever!
不爱了
on love for ever!
欢迎
Welcome.
拉里醒了
Larry has woken up.
- 他的情况在好转 - 我很高兴
- He's on the mend. - I'm so glad.
我尝到甜头了
Getting the taste for it now.
下一步就可以做颅脑手术了
Think I'm ready for some brain surgery.
我才发觉我对你一无所知
I realised I don't know anything about you.
你懂我们这些斯堪的纳维亚人
You know us Scandinavians.
我们喜欢保持神秘
We like to be a little enigmatic.
你为什么来科孚
What brings you to Corfu?
毫无疑问 和你一样
Same as you, no doubt.
被古文明所吸引 荷马的故乡
Lure of an ancient civilisation. Land of Homer.
而在斯德哥尔摩
And you can't take your shirt
你连脱下衬衣都会被冻伤
off in Stockholm without getting frostbite.
不啊 在伯恩茅斯生活也一样
No. No, I had the same problem in Bournemouth.
斯文太太在吗
Is there a Mrs. Sven?
不存在 德雷尔先生呢
No. Is there a Mr. Durrell?
也不在
No. No.
曾经在 后来他走了
Not any more.
我无意冒犯 也不想妄加猜测
I didn't want to offend you and I also didn't want to assume,
但是我得付给您拉里的手术钱
but I must pay you for Larry's operation.
我不知道多少才合适...
I'm not sure how much...
不必了 你真是扫兴
No, you just spoilt it all.
马戈
Oh, Margo.
很不容易 不是吗
It's not easy, is it?
对不起 对不起
Sorry. Sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
不行
No!
不要 把它们拿走
No, take them away.
我从一帮赤脚医生的手术里活下来
I did not survive a major operation carried out by hobbyists
可不是为了吃金橘的
just to eat more kumquats.
金橘到处都是
They're very plentiful actually.
靠灌木丛里长的那些就能活得很好了
You can live quite nicely just from what you find in hedgerows.
他们为什么要把桌子放在海里
Why are they putting the table in the sea?
这样比较凉快 莱斯利的主意
To keep us cool. It was Leslie's idea.
他提出来的主意不多 所以别讽刺他
He doesn't have many, so please be kind about this one.
你不打算谢我吗
So aren't you going to thank me?
这话怎么讲
Where do I start?
- 那么多事情呢 - 谢我把稿费给了你
- There's so much. - For giving you my story money.
我觉得你的抚恤金没这么快到
I don't think your pension is going to arrive any time soon.
所以你要靠我
So you'll be sponging off
这个职业作家养活了
me forever now I'm a professional author.
把你的话变成文字 好吗
Use your powers for good, won't you?
别用来嘲笑家人 变成讨人厌的作家
Don't be one of those awful writers who pokes fun at his family.
别担心 我忙着写性♥爱♥呢
Don't worry. I'll be too busy writing about sex.
像我这样的艺术家 需要打破世俗的常规
Artists like me need to live outside the normal rules of society.
再实际一点就是我需要经常喝醉
Which in practice means getting drunk. A lot.
你要去哪 回来
Where are you going? Come back!
- 把我推过去 - 你的伤口不能沾水
- Wheel me! - Can't get your wound wet.
- 你只能待在岸上了 - 什么
- Have to stay on the beach. - What?
- 不行 - 会涨潮吗
- No! - Is the tide coming in?
不会 这里是地中海 潮水很小
No, it's Mediterranean. It's only a small one.
- 我检查过了 现在是退潮 - 我很孤单
- I checked. It's going out. - I'm lonely!
鲁格勒斯雅 能把那个...
Lugaretzia, would you please pass the...
那个奇怪的水果递给我吗
the strange fruit?
鲁格勒斯雅 你不可能一直不理格里
Lugaretzia, you can't ignore Gerry for ever.
尤其是你到现在还不理拉里
Particularly as you're still ignoring Larry.
他对我的姨妈大吼大叫
He shout at my auntie.
她说的有道理
She's got a point.
她姨妈那样做太残忍♥了
She was being cruel.
我们不能批评别人的传统习俗
We mustn't criticise other people's customs and traditions.
如果是可怕的事情 就要批评
We can if they do horrible things.
他在喊什么
What's he shouting?
- "混♥蛋♥" - 什么
- "Arsehole". - What?
鲁格勒斯雅教他的
Lugaretzia taught him it.
她告诉他那是"你好"的意思
She told him it means hello.
啊嘿
Ahoy there!
- 我们要走了 - 你们要去哪
- We are leaving! - Where are you going?
不知道
Don't know!
那边吧
That way!
保重 拉里
Get better, Larry!
再见 马戈
Goodbye, Margo!
- 再见 马戈 - 你不说声再见吗
- Goodbye, Margo! - Aren't you going to say goodbye?
马戈 到船上来喝一杯
Margo, come aboard for a drink!
继续 你们还有什么建议
Go on, then. Give me your advice.
- 不提了 - 不提什么建议了 亲爱的
- Never again. - Never again, darling.
- 不 - 来啊 马戈
- No. - Come on, Margo!
来啊 还等什么
Come on! What are you waiting for?
我来了
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表