剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
You know, despite your doubts about Margo's job, Aunt,
她终于对这件事认真起来了
she's finally taking something seriously
值得赞扬
and she deserves to be applauded.
我总是乐于承认错误 前提是我有错
I'm always willing to admit mistakes, if... I make any.
有人吗
Hello?
去图书馆吧 马戈经常在里面给伯爵夫人读书
The library. Margo often reads to the Countess in there.
放开 我听见了尖叫声
Let go. I heard screaming.
- 是鸡叫 - 才不是
- It was a chicken. - It wasn't a chicken!
让房♥间里进点光吧
Let's have some light in here!
天啊 他们已经来了
Oh, God, they're here already.
- 我在花♥园♥里忙呢 - 是啊 我们看到了
- I was busy in the garden. - Yes, yes, we saw.
伯爵夫人叫你
The Countess needs you.
马戈来了
It's Margo.
一切都会没事的
It's going to be fine.
你要知道 我没有疯
I'm not mad, you know.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
那些人是谁
Who were those people?
我的亲戚
My relatives.
他们才疯了
Now they ARE mad.
- 它们怎么了 - 西奥认为它们需要吃肉
- What's wrong with it? - Theo thinks they need meat.
- 吃什么肉 - 老鼠啊 或是禽类
- What do they eat? - Mice, birds, generally.
这附近有很多麻雀 我去打几只
There's loads of sparrows around. I'll shoot some.
- 会不会麻烦你了 - 没事 我就是干这个的
- Would that be any trouble? - No. It's what I do.
感谢你开车带我们 斯皮罗斯
Thank you for driving us, Spiro.
不客气 德雷尔女士
You are welcome, Mrs Durrell.
我希望我很充分地看了路
I hope my eyes were sufficiently on the road.
- 那是谁 - 瓦杜卡基斯太太 养动物的那个
- Who's that? - Mrs Vadrukakis. The animal lady.
- 差点打中 - 格里
- Nearly got one! - Gerry?
- 该死 可恶的小混♥蛋♥ - 太可惜了
- Damn. Little bastards. - Bugger.
不要 住手
No! Stop!
抱歉 我不知道你是谁
Sorry, I don't know who you are,
但是你有点妨碍到我了
but you're sort of in the way here.
抱歉 瓦杜卡基斯太太 我们这样是为了喂我的小猫头鹰
Sorry, Mrs Vadrukakis, we're doing it because of my baby owls.
这是谋杀啊
This is murder!
如果真是这样 那监狱里可都装不下了
In that case, I think the jails are going to be rather full.
如果你就是这么保护环境的 我为你感到羞耻
If this is your idea of conservation, I'm ashamed of you.
德雷尔女士
Mrs Durrell!
他就是个小野蛮人
He is a little savage!
你应该为自己感到羞愧
You should be ashamed of yourself.
谁快把我一枪崩了吧
Somebody shoot me please.
你完全忽视了我的建议 非但没有准备离开
You have ignored my advice and, rather than prepare to leave,
你把我们一同拉入你困境的深渊
you have dragged us deeper into your mire.
我们现在全部离开 把你的东西寄过来
We will all leave now. Have your possessions sent on.
这不公平
But that's not fair.
我本来不想说这个的
I have held back from saying this,
但作为家里的长辈
but as senior family member,
我在法律上有权利 接管杰拉尔德的监护权
I have legal grounds to claim custody of Gerald.
什么
What?
我从来没想过要孩子
I've never craved children of my own,
但是我很乐意通过律师来养一个
but I am quite willing to acquire one through my lawyers
因为你没能力来提供一个安全的生长环境
as you seem incapable of providing a secure home.
我们现在打包...
We will pack...
希望你也能和我们一起
and I expect you to do the same.
等等
Wait!
我觉得你该走了
I think it's time you left.
你住宾馆更高兴
You'll be happier in a guest house.
我会把你的东西寄过去
I'll send your possessions on,
如果杰弗里和普鲁也这么招人讨厌 就一块寄去
along with Geoffrey and Prue if they're as sour as you.
斯皮罗斯去哪儿了
Where's Spiro?
- 你开车带你去 - 你犯了一个大错
- I'll drive you myself. - You're making a dreadful mistake.
我宁愿自己犯错 也不愿让你在这里指手画脚
I'd rather make my own mistakes than have you make them for me.
你再那样威胁我试试
Don't you ever, ever threaten me like that again.
我宁可拽着我的孩子
I will haul my children
去地球最偏远的角落
off to the most distant corner of the earth
也不会把他们拱手相让
rather than surrender them to you or anybody else.
喂 停下
Hey! Stop! Stop!
- 妈妈借用一下你的车 - 没人能借我的车
- Mum's borrowed your motor car. - Nobody borrows my motor car!
别担心 她的驾驶技术挺好
Don't worry, she's a very, very good driver.
至少十年前还不错
Or at least she was ten years ago.
她一向雷厉风行 对吧
She doesn't saunter along, does she?
慢一点 我都要晕车了
Slow down, you're making me ill!
路易莎
Louisa!
好吧 让我们好好想想
Right... Let's think about this.
你打算怎么办
Well, what are you going to do?
我打算安静地... 坐在...
I am going to sit... calmly...
你的旁边...
with you, as you're here...
然后等别人过来
and wait... for someone to come by.
尽管你对斯皮罗斯很粗鲁
And even though you were very rude to Spiro,
我确定吃他一颗糖不会生气的
I'm sure he won't begrudge you a sweet.
难道还要我提醒你
Do I have to tell you how
我们离坠崖身亡有多近吗
close we are to plummeting to our deaths?
看 那里
Oh! There.
我们身披铠甲的骑士到了 不过也许是死神
Our knight in shining armour. Or possibly the Grim Reaper.
他们从路上冲下去了
Ehei figi apo to dromo
需要你的帮助
kai hreiazomaste to gaidaro sou na to travixoume.
那些英国人还在车里
Oi Englezoi einai akoma mesa.
光着身子是挺好 直到苍蝇围着你转
Oh... Nudity's all well and good until the flies get you.
你让你的家人不要担心我的...
You will reassure your family about my...
- 小插曲 - 没问题 这是什么时候开始的
- dark moments? - Of course. When did they start?
在我丈夫去世之后
After my husband died.
生活总是建立在另一个人的身边
One builds a life around a person.
也许人们不该这么做
Perhaps one shouldn't.
在他们去世之后...
And then they are gone...
陪伴你的只剩下了空气
and you're left clutching the air.
母亲说 父亲去世之后
Mother says when Daddy died,
- 她都想跳进坟墓陪伴他 - 天啊
- she wanted to jump into the grave with him. - Oh!
然后她开始掉头发
And then her hair started falling out.
- 真不知道哪个更糟糕 - 你们都还好吗
- I don't know which is worse. - Is everything all right?
是的
Yes.
谢谢你 马戈 你可以回家了
Thank you, Margo. You can go home.
好了 你的脸色不太好
There. You're looking a funny colour,
但没什么大碍
but you're going to be fine.
这回了英国根本不会发生
This wouldn't happen in the Home Counties.
在这儿也不会 因为只有我才能开这辆车
It doesn't happen here either, because only I drive the car!
你没事 真是谢天谢地
Oh! Thank the Lord you're safe!
我给杰弗里说 "我们怎么把尸体带回去啊"
I said to Geoffrey, 'How will we get the bodies home?'
- 简直是噩梦 - 我们没事 真的
- Nightmare! - We're fine. Really.
- 谢谢你 - 德雷尔女士 不要再这样了
- Thank you. - Mrs Durrells, don't do that again.
我很抱歉 斯皮罗斯
I'm so sorry, Spiro.
你身上一股我那方向盘味 包含两样我最喜欢的东西
You smell of my steering wheel. Two of my favourite things!
- 等一下 - 我在这里有工作 天使 我不想丢了饭碗
- Stop. - I have a job here, Angel, and I want to keep it.
我和你的工作哪个更重要
Which is more important? Me or your job?
我的工作
My job.
你刚刚是跺脚了吗
Did you just actually stamp your foot?
伯爵夫人生了很大的病 我一直在帮忙
The Countess has a serious illness and I've been trying to help.
- 伯爵夫人告诉了我事情经过 - 是的 我很抱歉
- The Countess told me what happened. - Yes, I'm sorry.
你怎敢抛弃她 跟你的情夫寻欢作乐
How dare you abandon her to cavort with your fancy man!
我们没寻欢 而且... 他也没那么有情调
Nobody cavorted, and... he really isn't that fancy.
走吧 离开这里
Just go away. Leave.
我是怎么想的啊
What was I thinking?
差点把我们俩都害死了
I could have killed us both,
那之后我那些贫穷... 一团糟的孩子们该怎么办
and then how would my, my poor... messed-up children have coped?
幸亏你在这儿
Thank God you're here.
我不知道该做什么
I... I don't know what I'm doing.
在我乱下结论之前
Erm, before I jump to any conclusions,
你是不是在系鞋带
are you, er, tying your shoelace?
我在问你 愿不愿意嫁给我
I am asking you if you want to marry me.
我会考虑考虑的
I'll think about it.
西奥 最糟糕的事情发生了
Theo, the most terrible thing's happened.
我和莱斯利在一起 然后你也知道他拿着枪...
I was with Leslie and, you know how he is with guns...
瓦杜卡基斯太太告诉了我事情经过
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表