剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
but still fancying your old boyfriend?
至少前男友
At least old boyfriends
不会和他们一样 把钱都弄丢了
don't lose our money as they have done here.
这愚蠢的科孚 没让你一来
Stupid Corfu. Not letting
就立即把这买♥♥下来
you come and instantly and buy up our island.
我没想买♥♥下它
I don't want to buy it up.
我只是厌倦了像乞丐一样生活
I'm just tired of living like beggars.
我... 不会占用你太多时间
Well, I... I won't take up any more of your time.
- 你好 - 你好
- Yiasas! - You too.
你需要去多找些食物
You must go and find more food.
不 下次再说吧
No, another time.
我妈妈会搞定的
My mother will sort something out.
她很勇敢的
She is very plucky.
我一直按你说的在找食物
I've been foraging like you said.
我采了所有的浆果
And I've picked all these berries.
你是不是吃了一点
Did you eat any at all?
- 一点都没吃 - 很好
- Not really. - Oh, good.
我去了康多斯老妈的家
I went to Mama Kondos' house.
格里 我告诉过你
Gerry, I told you
如果我不带一只回来 谁知道会发生什么
Who knows what will happen to the puppies if I don't take one?
我们怎么喂它 我们连自己都要养不活了
How will we feed a puppy? We can barely feed ourselves.
它可以吃些浆果
It can live off the berries.
亲爱的 小狗不吃浆果
Dogs don't eat berries, darling.
- 罗杰就吃 - 罗杰一直有些奇怪
- Roger does. - Roger's always been a bit odd.
我找到了一些可以卖♥♥的东西
I've got something we can sell!
我在马路上找到的 是个古董
I found it by the road. It's antique.
农场来自... 瓦西里
Farm of... Vasilli.
瓦西里农场
So, Vasilli Farm.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们是新来的
Er... We're new here!
没有人要说话
Nobody say anything.
希望能长出该死的豆茎
Let's hope a magic bloody beanstalk comes up.
格里
Gerry! Gerry!
我们来送小狗了
Ferame to koulouki!
- 你好 - 你好
- Kalimera. - Kalimera.
这是给格里的
This is for Gerry.
格里的小狗
Gerry's puppy.
你好
Hello. Hello.
停下 就是这
Stop! This is it!
和我们在德国说的一样...
Or as we say in Germany...
- 什么 - 不 没区别
- What? - No, we say the same.
你消失几天了
You've been gone for days.
快乐是需要时间和承诺的
Well, fun takes time and commitment.
你知道有一个甜瓜节吗
Did you know there was a melon festival?
你知道我需要帮助 拉里
You knew I needed help, Larry.
在我的朋友面前 能不让我难堪吗
Would you mind not embarrassing me in front of my friends?
抱歉 德雷尔夫人 我们忘了时间
I am sorry, Mrs Durrell. We lost track of time.
甜瓜节真得不错
It was a really good melon festival.
他是个很好的玩伴
He is excellent company.
拉里 模仿一下那个在酒吧里
Larry, Do your imitation of a man
招呼服务生的人吧
trying to be served in a crowded bar!
- 现在不是时候 - 三瓶威士忌 请
- Maybe not now. - Three whiskeys, bitte!
请
Please!
有点像 但是更搞笑
Like that but more funny!
好吧
Ok, ok.
我们水深火热的时候 你却在外面快活
I am tired of you living it up while we struggle.
- 帮下我们 - 我在帮啊
- Help us. - I was helping.
少了一个人吃饭啊
By being one less mouth to feed.
这是你能想到的最好的办法吗
Is that the best you can come up with?
我把短篇小说寄到英格兰了
I sent my short story to England.
- 能赚不少稿费 - 不 不会的
- That will bring us a tidy sum. - No. No, it won't.
即使发表了 也没多少钱
Even if it's accepted, you'll earn a pittance.
- 她怎么了 - 她爱上了马克斯
- What's wrong with her? - She's in love with Max.
- 不可能的 - 那给她点建议啊
- No, that won't work. - Well, give her some advice.
你不是总说自己多么成熟老练吗
You're always talking about how worldly-wise you are.
我...
I...
可以给提点关于爱情的建议
gather you need some advice about love.
- 不需要 - 我这就说
- No. - Well, I'm here now.
你还是忘记马克斯吧
Obviously you should forget Max,
你配不上他 找唐纳德吧
who is out of your league, and go for Donald.
别闷闷不乐地在房♥子边逛边想他了
Stop moping about the house and think about him,
可怜的家伙
poor sod.
唐纳德非常可靠 是个好对象
Donald will be such a reliable companion for you.
- 她现在应该好多了 - 真的吗
- I think she'll be all right now. - Is that it?
这就是你友好的建议
Is that your friendly advice?
你没说过要友好啊
You didn't say friendly.
她不需要一个可靠的对象
She doesn't need a reliable companion.
鼓励她 她很漂亮 很聪明
I meant tell her she's beautiful. Or clever.
难道就她一个人有情感问题吗 我们呢
So she's unhappy in love. Aren't we all?
我在怀念南希 你倒是没人可想
I'm missing Nancy. You've got nobody.
我在想你们啊
I've got all of you!
而且我努力让大家度过这周
And I am just trying to make it through the week!
我已经告诉其他人了
I've told the others
让你们都出去找食物或是钱
I want you all out foraging for food or money
- 我会和马克斯要钱的 - 不 不行
- I'll ask Max for money. - Oh, no, you won't.
- 你没有自尊心吗 - 没有
- Have you no pride? - No.
反正我也犯了不少"七♥宗♥罪♥"
I've got most of the seven deadly sins,
但你说的这一宗有点傻
but that one seems a bit silly.
我们不需要施舍
We don't want charity.
我们是一个足智多谋且独♥立♥的家庭
We are a resourceful and independent family.
好吧
Right!
这就对了 来啊 朝你妈妈开枪
Oh, that's right. Go on, shoot your mother!
那就能解决所有的问题了
That will solve all your problems!
我要去打猎
I'm going hunting.
你想把我们变成原始的拾荒者
You want to turn us into medieval scavengers.
拉里 你不会射击
Larry, you don't know how to shoot.
能有多难呢
How hard can it be?
真的很疼
It really hurts, you know!
你应该试试生孩子
You should try childbirth.
你应该试试打仗
You should try war.
是啊 上次战争的时候
Yes, because us women spent the last war
女人们都在傻笑和购物
giggling and shopping
行了 拉里
Come on, Larry.
你那根本就不算疼
You know you take even moderate pain badly.
敏感一点不好吗
Suddenly it's bad to be sensitive?
莱斯利 你能安慰一下马戈吗
Leslie, would you please have a kind word with Margo?
她失恋了
She's an emotional wreck.
等一下 给你一些指导
Wait, some guidelines.
不要提到你自己的幸福爱情生活
Don't mention your own happy love life.
不要告诉她 振作起来
Don't tell her to pull herself together.
就... 就想想你能说些什么
Just... Just think about what you're saying.
- 好吧 我过会儿再来 - 没事 进来吧
- It's fine, I'll come back later. - No, come in.
你可能会觉得拉里快死了
Larry's at death's door, you'd think.
提醒你一下 一般人是不会意识到
Mind you, your average layman doesn't realise what a punch
韦斯特利·理查兹箱锁式模♥型♥枪♥的后坐力有多大
the Westley Richards Boxlock model packs.
没错
No.
妈妈说你在恋爱问题上需要一些建议
Mum says you need some advice about your love problem.
减减肥吧 大多数男人不喜欢太胖的女生
I'd say lose some weight. Most men don't go for fat girls.
从树林带回来的午餐
Lunch from the woods.
好样的 亲爱的
Well done, darling.
这些... 吃... 死
These.... eat... dead.
去看看今早来了什么
Look what arrived for you this morning.
- 我的小狗 - 康多斯老妈送来的
- My puppy! - From Mama Kondos.
不是这一只
It's the wrong one.
希望她还没有把我的那一只送人
I hope she hasn't given mine away!
我要把这只送回去 然后换过来
I'm going to take it back and swap it!
莱斯利
Leslie! Leslie!
去找斯皮罗斯
Go and get Spiros!
快去
Run!
咱们快走
Let's go now!
- 他现在就像个土耳其人 - 他怎么了
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表