剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
我有话要说
I have something to say.
- 如果又是要说马桶坐垫没放下来... - 不 并不是
- If it's about the lavatory seat again... - No, it's not.
与上次的话题差太远了
It's very much not.
- 斯文向我求婚了 - 拒绝他
- Sven has proposed. - Say no.
我答应了
And I have said yes.
我爱你的父亲 但是我空窗了
I adored your father, but I haven't had a gentleman in my life
整整八年时间
for eight years.
斯文足智多谋 英俊 而且我爱他
And Sven is resourceful and he's handsome and I love him.
- 这消息真令人激动 - 谢谢你 亲爱的
- This is so exciting. - Thank you, darling.
- 各位早上好 - 早上好 南希
- Morning, everyone. - Morning, Nancy.
- 南希 - 南希
- Nance. - Nancy.
- 好想你 - 我也想你
- Missed you. - Oh, missed you, too.
无论如何 现在可以聊一下我了吗
Anyway, can we talk about me
因为我刚告诉你们我快要结婚了
because I have just told you I'm getting married.
我们肯定会审问他的
We will need to interview him.
要结婚的人是你还是我
Who is getting married, you or me?
你以后也会想瞄一眼我们的未来配偶的
I'm sure you'll want to run your eyes over our potential spouses.
好吧
Fine.
为什么你要养这么多动物
Why you have them, all of these animals?
跟你拥有自己的家庭是一个道理
The same reason you have a family.
我母亲的功劳
My mother make me.
我通常是为了享受它们的陪伴
Well, normally, it's to enjoy their company.
但你说得对 Lugaretzia 我应该邀请人们
But you're right, Lugaretzia, I should invite people
来感受动物的陪伴
to come and enjoy them, too.
为此 我需要更多的动物
I might need some more.
工作太无聊
Work is so boring.
我被困在屋里 现在她才把百叶窗拉开
I'm stuck indoors, and she's drawn the shutters now.
这感觉就像我在矿井下工作
It's like I'm working down a mine.
但这个矿井里都是路易十五世风格的家具
A mine filled with Louis Quinze furniture.
如果她没有郁郁寡欢的话
If she didn't have this annoying depression thing,
我们早就可以去旅游 逛街 我还可以跟小天使聊天了
we'd go travelling and shopping, and I'd chat to Angel.
配崔迪斯医生帮不上忙吗
Can't Dr Petridis help?
噢 我自己可以搞定
Oh, I'll get through it.
不 伯爵夫人需要帮助吧
No, help the Countess?
不 她会把这归咎给她丈夫的死亡
No. She blames it on the shock of her husband dying.
从那以后她的世界便越来越小
Her world's been smaller ever since.
照这样下去 她会死在衣橱里
At this rate, she'll end up in a wardrobe.
说真的 钱买♥♥不到你要的快乐 不是吗
You know, truly, money can't buy you happiness, can it?
但可以买♥♥一些迷人的高级时装 把不开心裹起来
But it can buy you some lovely haute couture to be unhappy in.
幸亏我们没有钱
It's just as well, we don't have any money,
确实 斯文也没有
really, and neither does Sven.
那你还想结婚吗
Are you still wanting to get married?
今早过后吗
Since this morning?
是的 我想是的
Erm... yes, I think so.
很好 走着瞧吧
Well, we'll see.
我们希望你能把答案写在纸上
We'd like your answers down on paper, please.
抱歉 我的律师建议我不要写任何东西
Sorry, my lawyers advised me not to put anything in writing.
其实 我不关心
Can I just say, I don't
我母亲嫁给谁 我只喜欢审问这个环节
care who my mother marries, I'm enjoying this.
来 为什么你想娶德雷尔夫人
Come on, why do you want to marry Mrs Durrell?
- 因为我爱她 - 很好 说起来倒轻松
- Because I love her. - Well, that's easy to say.
- 是的 的确 - 该死的 他很不错
- Yes, it is. - Damn, he's good.
钱不是万能 理所当然的
Money isn't everything, of course,
但你一点钱也没有 这是真的吗
but is it true you don't have any?
我有一些地 身体好 而且乐观向上
I have some land, I am rich in strength and in spirit.
- 你可以送一只山羊给我吗 - 不
- May I have one of your goats? - No.
伏尔泰说过上帝创造了性 神父创造了婚姻
Voltaire said that God created sex and priests created marriage.
- 你有任何想法吗 - 没有
- Thoughts? - None.
我回家晚了 还带着一个帅哥
I come home late with a handsome boy,
想跟他互相了解
wanting to get to know each other better.
进一步了解 你会怎么做
Much better. What do you do?
快点回答
I'll have to hurry you.
我先问问你母亲
I ask your mother.
你好 斯文 你正在接受德雷尔全家的攻击吗
Hello, Sven. So you're getting the full Durrells assault?
没错
Yes.
抱歉 请你先离开 你不是德雷尔家的人
Sorry, but would you leave, please? You're not one of us.
你有想过跟我们的母亲生孩子吗
Are you thinking of having children with our mother?
因为那实在是太糟糕了
Because that would be a bad idea.
我觉得玩笑应该适可而止 不是吗
I think the joke is over now, don't you?
- 我可以借一只山羊吗 - 我会跟它们商量一下
- May I borrow a goat? - I will discuss it with them.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得我是这间屋子里的入侵者
I feel like an intruder in this house.
- 为什么 - 你的家人分开都很友好
- Why? - Your family are fine individually.
- 可不是这样 - 但在一起的时候
- Well, not really. - But together,
感觉就像有一群蜜蜂一样 围着我嗡嗡叫
it's like living with bees, buzzing in my face,
总是有种小刺痛
little stings the whole time.
这里真的太拥挤了
And it's really crowded.
你可以跟我一样 吼他们
Just do what I do, shout at them.
- 我不可以 他们不是我的家人 - 你可以的
- I can't, they're not my family. - You really can.
我们可以一起吼他们
We'll do it together.
我们去找一个自己的小天地吧
Let's find a place of our own.
我们二十二岁了 拉里
We're 22, Larry.
当然
Of course.
我很愿意
Sure. I'd love that.
你在担心你母亲会说什么 是吗
You're worried about what your mother will say, aren't you?
- 是的 我在担心 - 嗯
- Yes, I am. - Hm.
其他两个裁判在哪
Where are the other two judges?
拉里和南希在亲热
Larry and Nancy are canoodling.
格里在开德雷尔动物园
And Gerry's opening the Durrell Zoo.
噢 那我可以嫁给斯文了吗
Oh. So, may I marry Sven?
我们都喜欢他
Well, we like him.
他很迷人 不是吗
He's lovely, isn't he?
我们担心他太年轻太帅气了
Well, we... we're worried he's a bit too young and handsome.
- 我们有吗 - 我们怎么了
- Are we? - Are we?
听着 如果你嫁给一个老头
Look, if you marry an old chap
就算婚姻失败 他也活不了那么久
and it goes wrong, he won't be alive that long.
请牢记于心
Do bear that in mind.
动物园
免费观看各种动物
你不必这样 德雷尔夫人
You don't have to do this, Mrs Durrells.
- 我知道 - 告诉他 你答应他求婚时思绪不安
- I know. - Tell him your mind was disturbed when you said yes.
- 你为什么不喜欢斯文 - 没什么
- What have you got against Sven? - Nothing.
除了他既不是希腊人也不是英国人之外
Except he's not Greek and he's not British.
很多人也不是啊 斯皮罗斯
Well, a lot of people aren't, Spiros.
若你坚持要再婚 选我的朋友拉布罗斯吧
If you must marry again, have my friend Labros.
你会有吃不完的面包
You will never run out of bread.
- 他是烘焙师吗 - 不 他只是喜欢面包而已
- Is he a baker? - No, he just likes bread.
我们可以出发了吗
Shall we go?
- 我们现在去哪里 - 斯文家
- Where are we going? - Sven's house.
不
No!
你通过面试了 干得好
Well done for passing your audition.
他们都是好伙伴
They are good company.
我借了一只羊给格里 还在和莱斯利一起工作
I'm lending Gerry a goat and I am working on Leslie.
那你想什么时候结婚
So, when do you want to get married?
不急
There's no rush.
我们快点结婚吧
Let's do it soon.
你指的具体有多快
What do you mean by soon?
一周 或者两周
A week, two.
很好
Well...
我们不该再进一步了解对方吗
shouldn't we get to know each other better first?
不 结婚是件浪漫 有趣的事情
No. It's romantic, fun.
斯文 你把浅显易懂的秘密说出来了
You're revealing hidden shallows, Sven.
我喜欢
I like it.
而且 在结婚之前
Also, I don't believe in...
我不相信这些
you know, before marriage.
看来我们要尽快结婚了
Oh. Well, we'd better get married quickly, then.
我一直以来都为我的家庭而活
I've been living for my family for so long.
是时候开始为自己而活了
It's time I started living for myself.
还有为你而活
And for you.
所以 两周后举♥行♥婚礼
So, in two weeks... a wedding.
我希望阿莱科的脾气不暴躁
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表