剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
Stupid, stupid boy.
格里 你应该告诉我
Gerry, You should have told me
- 你去哪里的 - 要说了你肯定不让我去
- where you were going. - You wouldn't have let me go.
你和克斯提在偷东西
You and Kosti were stealing.
克斯提只是一片好意
Kosti was being kind.
马戈给我看了一份警♥察♥局里的医疗档案 格里
Margo showed me a police medical file, Gerry.
他捅了他的妻子 玛利亚
He stabbed his wife, Maria,
十六刀 然后把她扔进海里
16 times and then he threw her in the sea.
- 克斯提的妻子叫伊欧利亚 - 什么
- Kosti's wife was called Ioulia. - What?
她叫玛利亚·帕帕多普洛斯
It's Maria Papadopoulos.
是伊欧利亚·潘欧帕罗斯
Ioulia Panoupolos.
你连他的名字都没读对 根本不了解他
You don't even know his name properly or anything about him.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
那他是另外一个克斯提
So he's a different Kosti.
她埋在山谷的墓园里
She's buried in the cemetery in the valley.
克斯提经常去她的坟墓 打扫得干净体面
Kosti visits her grave all the time and keeps it beautiful.
现在他被抓了 以后就别想出狱了
Now they'll arrest him and he'll never get out of prison.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
我早上告诉你
I'll tell you in the morning.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
他们早上会告诉你的
They'll tell you... in the morning.
什么样的警♥察♥局早上九点才开门
What sort of police station opens at nine o'clock in the morning?
谢谢
Thank you.
你先回家 我待会再跟你说
You go home. I'll speak to you later.
莱斯利
Leslie.
请放了克斯提吧
Please release Kosti.
他必须得回到岛上
He must go back to the island.
他只是想帮我儿子
He was just trying to help my son.
如果他再陷入什么麻烦
If he gets in any more trouble
他们会把他关上好几年的
they'll lock him away for years.
你知道这里的规矩
You understand the system. Hooray.
德雷尔小姐
Miss Durrells?
德雷尔小姐 我听说了事情的经过
Miss Durrells, I heard what happened.
我无法压抑我的愤怒
I am beside myself with outrage.
哪个比较重要...
Which is your priority ...
你的顽皮儿子
your naughty son
还是那个被不公平逮捕的杀妻犯
or the unjustly arrested wife-murderer?
他们已经把莱斯利放了
They have already let Leslie go.
斯皮罗斯 请别对任何人♥大♥吼大叫的
And, Spiro, please don't shout at anyone,
这只会让克斯提的处境更糟
it'll make things worse for Kosti.
德雷尔小姐是英国人
Miss Durrells is English.
他们非常值得信任
They are completely trustworthy.
非常值得信任
Completely trustworthy.
美丽又诱人的金鱼...
Beautiful tempting goldfish...
当然 他们肯定会归还的
which, of course, they will return.
好
Very well.
- 我会放了他 - 那就好
- I will let him go. - All right.
放了那囚犯
Release the prisoner.
晚一点 还有手续要办
Later. There is paperwork.
晚一点
Later?
晚一点
Later.
晚一点 以后你要是想叫出租车
Later! You ever want a taxi,
我保证你会"晚一点"才叫得到
I'll make sure you get it later.
我们只需要去归还金鱼
So, we just need to go and give the goldfish back...
还有那份警局档案
and return the police file.
母亲非常担心 所以我翻译了它
Mother was getting really anxious so I translated it
但发现不是同一个克斯提
and it turns out I got the wrong Kosti.
挺容易的 但这是一份很可怕的档案
You know, easily done. It's a pretty gruesome file, actually,
我永远也当不了警♥察♥
I could never be a policeman.
我觉得你妈妈想走了
I think your mother wants to go.
你好 我们想见见伯爵夫人
Hello. We're here to see the countess.
我们把金鱼放下就逃吧
Let's leave the goldfish and make a run for it.
这不是金鱼的问题 这事关诚信
It's not about fish, it's about honesty.
除了对不起和谢谢
Don't say anything except
什么也别说 然后我们就走
sorry and thank you, and then we'll leave.
拉里是伯恩茅斯最差的地♥产♥经纪人
Larry was the worst estate agent in Bournemouth.
他得过一个奖 但奖杯太重了没办法带到这里
He won a prize but it was too heavy to carry here.
莱斯利痴迷于枪 差点就射中了我们的邮差
Leslie was gun-mad and nearly shot our postman.
我还好 但是格里只对那些
I was fine, but Gerry here was only interested
四条腿或者有鳞片的东西感兴趣
in anything with four legs or scales,
所以才来偷金鱼
hence the goldfish.
我母亲很显然喝太多了
Mother was drinking too much, apparently.
所以才把我们带到科孚
So that's why she brought us all to Corfu.
- 说说你自己吧 - 请原谅我女儿
- But tell us about yourself. - I must apologise for my daughter.
你就像一缕清风
Well, you're a breath of fresh air.
过奖了
Oh, you're so sweet.
丹尼斯绞尽脑汁来逗我开心
Dennis tries his best to entertain me
但好久前他已经没有办法了
but he ran out of ideas some time ago.
- 有人觉得我有点笨 - 我也是
- I'm told I can be a bit dim. - Me too.
- 西奥 - 你好呀 格里
- Theo! - Hello, Gerry!
- 你手里拿着什么 - 伯爵夫人送的礼物
- What have you got there? - A gift from the countess.
- 旅途怎么样 - 会议很有趣
- How was your trip? - Oh, yes, it was a fascinating conference.
一个瑞士的代表认为
A Swiss delegate tried to argue
软体动物是环节动物的后裔
that molluscs were descended from annelids,
但有些人认为正好相反
rather than the other way round,
大家差点就打起来了
which almost led to fisticuffs.
我可以想象得出来
I can imagine.
我们很想你 西奥
Oh, we've missed you, Theo.
马戈 格里 能给我们泡杯茶吗
Margo, Gerry, will you go and make us tea?
西奥 我有工作了
Oh, Theo, I've got a job,
当马夫罗达琪伯爵夫人的女伴
as lady's companion to Countess Mavrodaki.
我觉得马戈这份工作能稳定下来
Yes, I think Margo is going to be a survivor.
西奥 你消息很灵通
Theo, you know everything.
你有听说过一桩案子 一桩谋杀案
Have you heard of a case, a murder case,
涉案的是克斯提·帕帕多珀洛普洛斯
involving a Kosti Papadopolopoulos?
- 潘欧帕罗斯吗 - 潘欧帕罗斯
- Panoupolos? - Panoupolos.
我记得的是他妻子有外遇
As I remember it, his wife had an affair.
克斯提喝了酒 在一阵疯狂和愤怒之下
Kostis drank and, in a moment of madness and passion,
他把他妻子打倒在地 撞到头部然后死了
he knocked her over, she hit her head and died.
这才是我们的克斯提
So that's our Kosti.
谢谢你 西奥
Thank you, Theo.
西奥 我完成了我的第一部大作
Theo. I've finished my first major work.
太好了
Excellent!
这是一部天才之作吗 当然是的
Is it a work of genius? Yes, it is.
- 谁想听听我的作品 - 不
- Who wants to hear my writing? - No,
- 这太没礼貌了 - 我选择死亡
- too rude. - I'd rather die.
太好了 西奥想听
Good, Theo does.
高贵的紫色映在黄昏的天空
Proudly purple in the gloaming,
突如其来一阵刺痛的悲伤
a sharp displacement of sad air
他隐隐感觉到
made him aware obliquely of
左侧的运动 随着地球在持续地...
movement to his left flank as the Earth continued...
你妻子的事情我很抱歉
I'm sorry about your wife.
我知道那是个意外 很抱歉我没有相信你
I know it was an accident and... I'm sorry I didn't trust you.
我仍然深爱她
I love her still.
我心里每时每刻都在流泪
Inside I cry... all the time,
泪水像河流一样
like a river.
我也曾有丈夫
I had a husband and er...
他也死了 我明白你的感受
and he died too, so I understand how you feel.
我没有杀他 但是...
I mean, I didn't kill him but...
抱歉
Sorry.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表