剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
on his own.
如果我的当事人杀了你的火鸡
If my client killed your turkeys,
如你所说 那尸体在哪
as you say, where are the carcasses?
他处理了那些尸体
He disposed of them.
如果没有证据 你就是在浪费法♥院♥的时间
You are wasting the time of the court if you have no evidence.
很有道理
Excellent point.
谢谢你
Thank you.
莱斯利跟斯托斯和弗缇斯生活在一起
Leslie was living with Sotos and Fotis.
莱斯利是那个射掉门锁的人
Leslie was the one who shot off the lock.
肃静 坐下
Order! Sit down.
他是个劫匪
He's an armed robber.
这些指控相当严重
These are serious allegations.
我们明早再继续
We will come back tomorrow.
这不是一起持枪抢劫案
It wasn't an armed robbery.
只是 我想严格来讲
Except, I suppose, strictly speaking,
我带着枪♥械♥ 也确实抢了那里
I was armed and we did rob somewhere.
莱斯利
Oh, Leslie!
我们只偷了些酒 并没有朝任何人开枪
We only stole booze, we didn't shoot anybody.
西奥说 如果发现你有罪
Theo says the law here
这儿的法律就会让你坐牢
is that you will go to jail if found guilty.
斯托斯和弗缇斯强迫我的
Sotos and Fotis made me.
我不能像个懦夫一样
I couldn't look like a coward.
许多人都因为他们的信仰
Lots of people have gone to
而进了监狱 奥斯卡·王尔德 伏尔泰
jail for their beliefs, Oscar Wilde, Voltaire,
疯马 苏族印第安酋长
Crazy Horse, the Sioux Indian chief.
我不相信只是去偷窃廉价的希腊威士忌
I don't believe in stealing cheap Greek whisky.
住嘴
Stop it!
我为什么把全家带这来了
Why did I bring us here?
莱斯利在哪都一样
It could have happened to Leslie anywhere.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
是关于莱斯利的
It's about Leslie.
我没有权利要求你们
I've no right to ask
而且
and... erm...
你们完全可以争辩我儿子和你们一样坏
well, you could argue that my son is no better than you,
但是他才刚刚成年
but he is barely an adult.
如果你们能说他并没有参与抢劫
And if you could say that he wasn't involved in the robbery,
如果你们能做件好事 对他仁慈些
if you could do the noble thing and be lenient with him, then...
那么
well, then...
法官应该也会对你们从轻发落
then maybe the judge would be lenient with you.
也许吧
Maybe.
你们应该不准吃罐头吧
You're probably not allowed tins, are you?
- 早上好 - 早上好
- Kalimera. - Kalimera.
我要驳回这起案件
I am dismissing this case.
被告莱斯利·德雷尔很明显是无罪的
The defendant Leslie Durrell is clearly blameless.
作为补偿 原告应该给予被告
The plaintiff shall give to the
六只最好的火鸡
defendant six of his best turkeys in compensation.
所有人离席
Everyone is dismissed.
除了德雷尔一家和法定代表人
Except the Durrell family and legal representatives.
你被牵连进一桩非常严重的罪行
You are implicated in a more serious crime,
一起持枪抢劫仓库案
the armed robbery of the storehouse.
- 让我说完 - 不
- Let me say this... - No.
然而 同案被告 斯托斯和弗缇斯
However, the co-accused, Sotos and Fotis,
声称他们是单独行动
now claim that they acted alone.
不知道是什么原因
For whatever reason.
所以不需要答辩了
So there is no case to answer.
但他现在处于危险的最边缘
But he is at the top of a slippery slope.
别让他堕落下去了
Don't let him fall.
你看 担心过度了吧
You see? Worry, it's overrated!
不 显然 父母是永远过度担心的
No. Apparently, worry and parenthood are inseparable.
我打算睡上一个星期
I am going to sleep for a week!
好了 所有人一起回家吃晚饭
Right. Everybody back to the house for supper.
英国人的手艺准没错
Nothing wrong with English cooking.
斯皮罗斯 谢谢你
Spiro, thank you.
谢谢你提供的法律知识
For your legal expertise.
我们应该都知道是谁改变了局面
I think we know it was you who made the difference.
我不明白你什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
你为了讨好两个恶棍 卖♥♥掉了你的婚戒
You sold your wedding ring to bribe those two thugs.
我本来给了些酥饼
Well, I offered shortbread.
但是看样子现在的罪犯要求更高
But it seems the modern criminal expects more.
什么都别问
Don't ask.
莱斯利
Leslie.
妈妈 我的第一份正当工资
Mother! My first proper wages.
我打算买♥♥一条女士长围巾
I'm going to invest in a feather boa.
每个人都要有贡献
Well, everybody has to contribute.
所以
So...
买♥♥半条的长围巾吧
invest in half a feather boa.
这太过分了
That is outrageous.
这位隐居的伯爵夫人如何 马戈
How is the reclusive Countess, Margo?
我应该是错过了什么
I may be missing something,
但我发现她更甜蜜快乐了
but I find her rather sweet and jolly.
- 你要去哪 - 我才不告诉你呢
- Where are you going? - I'm not telling you.
但不是厕所 免得你又搞些小动作
But not the lavatory, in case you get any ideas.
我是想说
There's something I want to say.
格里 我知道我一直抱怨你的小动物们
Gerry, I know I complain about your creatures,
但是 你以后真的想从事
but, well, you're serious about
动物相关的工作 对吗
this animal business, aren't you?
是的
Yes, I am.
- 我们不是埋了它吗 - 是的
- Didn't we bury that? - Yes,
但是我后悔了 就把它挖出来填充成标本了
but I changed my mind and dug it up and stuffed it.
首先 你要剥他们的皮
First, you remove the skin,
然后把非碘盐抹上去
then you rub non-iodised salt on it,
然后拿着头部 接下来你...
then you take the head and you...
这条裙子我想送给你
I want you to have my dress.
马戈
Oh, Margo.
我不能
I can't.
它是你的
It's yours.
这是蝙蝠吗
Is it bat?
西奥 你来做饭前祷告吧
Theo, would you like to say grace?
当然 当然
Oh, yes, yes, of course.
我加上了胡子
I added a beard.
马奇蒙特女士瞥见了远处的罗德·提姆
Lady Marchmont glimpsed Lord Tim in the distance.
是他的兴趣驱使 亦或是
Was that the flicker of interest from him or...
这段还要读吗
Do I have to read this?
当然要读 如果你想借更多的书的话
You do, if you want to borrow any books.
她在某些部位感受到前所未有的热度
She felt hot in places she'd never felt hot before...
不要瞎编
Don't make anything up.
她想吹吹风 于是来到了她喜爱的阳台
seeking ventilation, she went onto her beloved veranda
和她的小狗伦纳德一起玩
and played with her pooch Leonard,
它总能在危机时刻为她提供欢乐
who had always provided a distraction in times of crisis.
所以
So...
莱斯利 那是什么
Leslie, what's that?
- 亲爱的 你身后是什么 - 一根手杖
- Darling, behind your back. - A stick.
只是在晚上打几枪 仅此而已
Just a bit of night shooting, that's all.
怎么才能让你接受教训呢
What will it take for you to learn?
别碰我
No.
这一周啊
What a week.
我对我忽冷忽热的态度感到抱歉
I'm sorry about my little wobble.
不 我确认过了 你没有这样
No, I've checked. You don't wobble.
这样好多了
That's better.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表