剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
Don't be so sure. In Corfu you get three years for murder
而炸鱼会被判五年
and five years if you're caught dynamiting fish.
我不在乎他做过什么 他很和善
I don't care what Kostis did. He's friendly and kind.
但我很在乎
Well I do care.
因为我要对你负责 还要确保你的安全
Cause I'm responsible for you and it is my job to keep you safe.
那我们为什么要搬家
Why did you bring us here then?
汉普郡比这要安全无数倍
It's a million times less safe than Hampshire.
如果你非得要和犯人一起钓鱼 那当然不安全
Well, it is if you insist on going fishing with convicts.
回答你的问题
And since you ask,
我把大家带到这里是为了...
I brought us here because...
我想让大家开心
because I wanted us to be happy.
慢点 吃早餐不要狼吞虎咽
Slow down. Don't wolf your breakfast.
是不是很好吃
Is it nice?
格里
Oh, Gerry.
我又做错了什么
What have I done wrong now?
去见你的朋友克斯提吧
Go and see your friend Kostis.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, Mum.
你比我们都有责任心 我应该更信任你的
You're more responsible than all of us. I should trust you more.
我这不叫反复无常 叫善于变通
I'm not being inconsistent, I'm being flexible.
- 很好 - 但你得带个人一起去
- Good. - But you will have to take someone with you.
- 我是女生 - 不行 不行 我很忙
- I'm a girl. - No, no, no. I'm busy.
"你好 你叫什么名字"
"Oh, hello. So, what's your name?"
"劈腿的女友 你呢"
"Cheating girlfriend, what's yours?"
"莱斯利 容易受骗的莱斯利
"Leslie. Leslie Gullible.
很高兴见到你"
Lovely to meet you."
- 格里 - 你好
- Gerry. - Hello.
- 他是谁 - 我哥哥 莱斯利
- Who is he? - My brother Leslie.
他为什么带着枪
Why he has gun?
我另外一个哥哥拉里说 这是阴♥茎♥替代物
My other brother Larry says it's a penis substitute.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你看到没
Did you see that?
- 拉里 - 我灵感来了 停不下来
- Larry. - I mustn't stop, I'm in the mood.
帮我劝劝莱斯利
Help me with Leslie.
他没事的 时间是治愈良药
He's fine. Time is a big healer,
还意味着很多次的手♥淫♥
and plenty of so-called self-abuse.
这真是成年人干的事啊
Well, that's very mature.
帮帮你弟弟 做一个伙伴劝劝他
Help your brother. Be a pal to him.
我们性格差别太大了
We're so different.
好吧 我会带他进城转转
All right. I'll take him into town.
明天穿这身去工作 怎么样
For work tomorrow. What do you think?
不行 马戈
No, Margo.
不过很高兴看你算是会做衣服了
Still, good to see you dressmaking, sort of.
有客人来了
There's a guest.
给
Here.
妈妈 你看 多漂亮的水龟啊
Mum, look, the most amazing terrapin.
- 是啊 - 我叫它"老扑腾"
- Oh, yes. - I'm calling him Old Plop.
因为...
Because...?
因为他很老... 而且总扑腾
He's old and... he goes plop.
你好 我是德雷尔太太
Hello. I'm Mrs. Durrell.
我是克斯提
Kostis.
我们要去给龟修一个池塘
We're going to build a pond for it.
你还好吗... 老伙计
All right there... my old matey?
他需要朋友
He needs friends.
我听说你在服刑
I hear you're in prison.
是的
Yes.
多少年
For how many years?
- 三年 - 三年
- Er, three years. - Three years.
那么... 监狱如何
And... how is prison?
监狱就是监狱
It is a prison, uh?
监狱就是监狱 当然
It is a prison, of course.
我能否问问你为何入狱
May I ask how you came to be there?
- 我的英语... - 因为
- My English... - Because you see,
我必须得确定格里和你在一起是安全的
I have to know that Gerry is safe with you.
格里 下周末再见
Gerry. Until the next weekend.
他为什么走了 你跟他说了什么
Why's he gone? What did you say?
我认为你不该见他
I don't think you should see him.
我跟他说了下周末见就下周末见
I promised him I'd see him next weekend and I am going to.
大多数病人是因为小病来找我们的
Most patients come to us with minor ailments.
就像弗洛伦斯·南丁格尔说的那样
As Florence Nightingale said,
"别弄出人命就行"
"Just don't kill anybody."
我是转述
I'm paraphrasing.
你不需要接触任何医疗相关的东西
Mm. You won't be doing anything medical
但恐怕会见到一些吓人的场面
but there will be a few gruesome sights, I'm afraid.
- 我已经做好准备了 - 好女孩
- Oh, I've prepared myself for that. - Good girl.
天哪 我要吐了
Oh, God, I'm going to be sick.
- 你好 斯皮罗斯 - 你好 德雷尔女士
- Hello, Spiro. - Hello, Miss Durrells.
- 你要去哪 - 不 我只想问个问题
- Where you want to go? - No, I just have a question.
你认识一个叫克斯提的吗 他关在维托监狱
Do you a man called Kosti? He's in Vito Jail.
对 就是他
Oh, yes. Him.
他杀了他的妻子
He murdered his wife.
为什么要问他
Why you ask?
他周末的时候被放出来了
He's been let out at the
而且还和格里一起钓鱼
weekends and he's been fishing with Gerry.
你应该马上阻止他们
You should stop this right now.
我记得 他有一个儿子 但被带走了
I remember, he has a son who was taken from him
和离他很远的祖父母一起生活
and lives far away with his grandparents.
这也是他喜欢和格里在一起的原因
That's why he likes to be with Gerry perhaps.
也是他不安全的原因
And why he's not very safe.
萨默塞特·毛姆怎么样 他最近有点惨
What about Somerset Maugham, eh? He's a bit shit these days.
谁
Wh-Who?
那个作家 萨默塞特
The writer, Somerset...
算了
Never mind.
韦伯利公♥司♥正考虑
Webley's are thinking of
修改第二代步♥枪♥的准星
modifying the sights on the Mark II rifle.
请包扎一下 马戈
Dressing, please, Margo.
我要晕了
I'm going to faint.
- 就一点血 - 别提血
- It's only a bit of blood. - Don't say blood.
在诊所不能说血
Don't say blood in a doctor's surgery?
所以 你现在不用看
So, now you won't have
所谓"恶心的东西"了
to see the 'yucky things', as you call them.
我们要让你做一些文书工作
We'll move you to paperwork.
太好了
Oh, fine.
我还不会讲希腊语 没关系吗
And not speaking Greek yet, will that be a problem?
- 你确定想在这工作吗 - 当然
- Are you sure you want to work here? - Oh, yes, yes.
妈妈会为我骄傲的
Mum's really proud of me.
她很少为我骄傲
That's quite rare, actually.
要不要再去别的诊室
Should I have another go
- 试试是否恶心头晕吗 - 不 待在这
- and try not to heave or faint? - No, stay here.
学学希腊语 急什么呢
Learn Greek. What's the hurry?
马戈的性格有些...
Margo's been...
我不是说她天生如此
I mean, I wouldn't say she's a natural.
她很难与那些
She's uneasy with what
- 她称作"厌恶的老人"相处 - 保佑她
- she calls "repulsive old people". - Bless her.
似乎超过四十岁都算了
Seems to be anyone over 40.
- 你还好吗 - 如果你有个儿子
- Are you all right? - If you had a son,
你会让他和一个
would you let him go fishing
可能是杀人犯的人一起钓鱼吗
with a convict who might be a murderer?
天哪 什么叫可能是
Gosh. Might be?
没错 有一个杀人犯
See, there's this murderer,
叫克斯提... 帕纳...
Kosti... er Pana...
不知道 无论如何 可能不是他
Oh, I don't know. Anyway, it might not be him.
- 克斯提是个常见的名字 - 我知道
- Kosti's a common name. - I know.
弗洛伦斯 我不知道怎么办
Oh, Florence, I don't know what to do.
问问斯文
Ask Sven.
他住在这儿很多年了
He's lived here for years and,
而且作为一个男人 非常...
as a man, very much so...
为什么每个人都喜欢斯文
Why is everyone so obsessed with Sven?
他就是个狡猾的瑞典人
He's just a tricky bloody Swede.
抱歉 我以为你们俩个很合得来
Excuse me, I just thought you two might get on.
很明显 并不好
Well, quite clearly we don't.
他有可能因为偷了一张邮政汇票而坐牢
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表