剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
He's most likely in jail for stealing a postal order.
蹲三年 就因为偷一张汇票
Three years for a postal order?
炸鱼还要判五年呢
Five years for dynamiting fish.
科孚有自己的规定
They have their own rules here.
他们不会让
They'll hardly let a
一个暴♥力♥的杀人犯外出钓鱼
violent murderer out to do a spot of angling.
你说得对 格里能感觉得到
Mm. You're right. You're right. And Gerry's very sensible.
- 他很擅长判断人的性格 - 格里
- He's a very good judge of character. - Gerry?
我们看过他跟老鼠聊天
Who we found chatting to a rat?
抱歉
Sorry.
我的儿子 他和你一样大
My son, he's the age of you.
我不能见他
I must not see him.
我三岁时 父亲去世了
My father died when I was three.
我对他只有一段记忆
I have only one memory of him.
我们俩
Both of us...
一起看池塘里的小金鱼
watching the goldfish in our pond.
小小的橙色鱼
You know, little orange fish?
- 干得好 - 谢谢你
- Oh, well done. - Thank you.
你是按日期还是按患者名字来排序的
Did you decide to go by date order or patient name?
患者的身高
Um, patient height.
- 身高 - 是的 因为这是
- Height? - Yes. Because it's the first
你表格的第一项 所以一定很重要
thing on your form, so it must be important.
个高的病例在这儿
Taller patients are up here.
所以根本不需要记名字 反正我总是忘记
So no need to remember names ... which I always forget anyway.
你只需要记住他们多高
You just need to remember how tall they are.
- 没错 - 这些文件呢
- Right. - What are these files?
这是上一位医生的
It's the last doctor's.
好像被警方叫去做协助案件的医学报告了
Seems to be medical reports on police cases he was called out on.
别管这些了
Just... just leave them.
而且先别碰其他的了
In fact, don't touch anything else.
科斯提·帕帕多珀
Kosti Papadopol...
在档案室干得不错 听说你按身高来排序
So, good work on the filing. In order of height, I hear.
我开始觉得这是个愚蠢的想法了
I'm beginning to think that might have been a stupid idea.
总之 现在是星期五的中午
Anyway, it's Friday afternoon,
给你这星期的工资
so there's your wages for the week.
- 听着 - 我知道不太好
- Look ... - I know this is horrible,
但我恐怕不能在这工作了
but I'm afraid I can't work here.
我不擅长整理档案 而且每个人都生着病
I'm not very good at filing and everyone's so unwell.
而且以后还会看到更多病人
And it's just going to go on and on and on.
格里
Gerry?
今天还好吗
So, did today go well?
当然 为什么不好
Of course. Why wouldn't it?
别生气了 我从诊所借来了这个
Don't be cross, but I borrowed this from the surgery.
我不擅长治病 但是个称职的侦探
I may not be good with the sick but I am a good sleuth.
你在说什么 马戈
What are you talking about, Margo?
这是个医生写的犯罪现场报告
It's a doctor's report from a crime scene.
我花了一天时间翻译它
I spent all day translating it.
我就是希腊版的阿加莎·克里斯蒂
I'm like a Greek Agatha Christie.
马普戈小姐
Miss Marpo.
你懂这个梗吗
Do you get it?
克斯提 帕帕... 帕帕先生
Mr. Kosti Pap... Pap...
妻子身上有多处刺伤
wife had many stab wounds.
残忍♥的殴打
Brutal beating?
山羊人在外面
Oh, um, the goat chap is outside.
- 什么 - 救了拉里一命的那个外国人
- What? - You know, the foreigner who saved Larry's life.
是的 多亏了他 山羊人
Yeah, thanks for that, goat chap.
- 打算开个动物园 - 他们都是格里的
- Starting a zoo? - Oh, they're Gerry's.
- 比起人他更喜欢动物 - 我和他一样
- He prefers animals to people. - I agree with him.
对 我和每个人一样都惊叹于蜘蛛网
Yes. I mean, I admire a spider's web as much as anyone,
但我还是更喜欢去圣保罗大教堂
but I still prefer St Paul's Cathedral.
男人真暴♥力♥
Men are so violent.
很抱歉我冒犯了你 就因为你不喜欢...
I'm sorry I took offence at your dislike of the...
很抱歉 我之前不喜欢你拉...
I'm sorry I didn't enjoy your playing of the er...
他们太礼貌了
It's all so polite.
去床上解决啊
Go to bed.
我们走吧
Hey, come on then.
带我去喝酒
Take me drinking.
你说你搞不定那些的橄榄
You said you have trouble with your olives.
是的
Yes.
用网
Nets.
这是一个非常希腊式的解决方法
It's a very Greek solution.
把网铺好 然后你等就可以了
Just leave the nets. You wait.
思考一下人生
Contemplate existence.
时不时抖一下
Then you occasionally collect.
再等一下
Then you wait some more.
我和弗洛伦斯·配崔迪斯聊过了
I talked to Florence Petridis.
她告诉我你在担心一个罪犯
She told me you were worried about a criminal.
- 我能帮上忙吗 - 不用了
- Can I help? - No.
真的不用了
No, really.
- 你这不会是英国人的绅士吧 - 不是
- You're not just being British? - Oh, no.
我身上的英国气息变少了
I get less British by the day.
只剩下89%了
I'm down to 89%.
好吧 你知道他们这里有一句话
Well, you know what they say around here.
能告诉我这句话什么意思吗
Remind me what they mean?
"你知道我在哪里"
"You know where I am."
格里
Gerry?
格里
Gerry?
格里去哪里了
Where's Gerry?
我听到他骑着自行车出去了
I think I heard him leave on the bike.
克斯提
Kosti.
格里 格里
Gerry? Gerry!
- 去叫莱斯利和拉里 - 他们出去了
- Get Leslie and Larry. - They've gone out.
格里
Gerry!
够了 别苦着一张脸了
Enough. No more moping.
我会给你找个新女友的
We'll find you a new girlfriend.
只有一个亚历克西娅
There's only one Alexia.
那可不太可能
I doubt that, actually.
- 亚历克西娅 - 啊
- Alexia? - Nai?
看到了吗
Hm. See?
你只是运气好
Lucky guess.
- 而且她长得像马 - 才不是
- And she looks like a horse. - No, she doesn't.
她怎么样 太美了
What about her? Sensational.
- 不 她长得像马 - 你才像马
- No, she looks like a horse. - You look like a horse.
我去把她拿下
I'll bring her over.
你好
Hello.
我是劳伦斯·德雷尔
I'm Lawrence Durrell.
我是一名作家
I'm an author.
格里
Gerry!
你是本地人吗
And are you local?
你的鼻子遗传了谁的 真美
Where did you get that nose? It's beautiful.
父母吧 你真... 坏
My parents? You are... a bad boy.
那听上去很可疑...
That sounds suspiciously like...
你好 我是莱斯利·德雷尔
Hello. I'm Leslie Durrell.
你好 我是莱斯利·德雷尔
Hello. Leslie Durrell.
虽然我不在乎 但你是谁
I don't care, but who are you?
- 好 - 我们回家吧
- Good. - Let's go home.
- 不要 - 我可以给你一点恋爱的建议吗
- No. - Can I give you advice about women?
- 不可以 - 不要太有戒心
- No. - Don't be defensive.
你是一个好男人 诚实和脆弱就好
You're a decent chap. Just be honest and vulnerable.
- 你个傻♥逼♥ - 我觉得你喝够了
- Shove it up your arse. - I think you've had enough.
我这是借酒消愁
Mm. Well, I'm drinking to forget.
- 还有借吃消愁 - 好吧
- And eating to forget. Mm. - Right.
快跑
Go, go!
带去警♥察♥局
To the police station.
这其中有误会
There's been a misunderstanding here.
他在偷马夫罗达琪伯爵夫人的东西
He was stealing from the Countess Mavrodaki.
你们... 快走吧
You ... leave.
莱斯利
Leslie.
还在为我伤心吗
Still being so sad about me?
莱斯利
Leslie.
傻 太傻了
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表