剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
骑山羊走我都愿意
I would've saddled up a goat and ridden it.
这就是家庭关系啊
Oh, families.
痛苦多 欢乐少
More pain than pleasure.
这话给佛罗伦斯说吧
Well, tell that to Florence.
她告诉我她怀不上孩子
She confessed to me that they can't have children.
真惨啊
Oh, how sad.
但是有人安慰她 还有友谊
But there's consolation in work... and friendship.
嗯 如果你想推倒我
Well, if you feel the urge to ravish me,
我准了
you have my full permission.
听着 我会珍惜你对我的欣赏
Listen, I will always respect your honour.
先别管那么多了
Oh, let's not worry too much about that.
德雷尔女士 你在吗
Mrs Durrells? Hello?
我无意打扰 但是我找来了一台发电机
I don't want to intrude, but I have found you a generator.
我... 我什么都没看见
I... I saw nothing!
斯皮罗斯 我要请你保守这个秘密 可以吗
Spiro, I have to ask you to keep this a secret. Can you do that?
- 莱斯利 去叫拉里 - 我才不去他那个淫窝
- Leslie, go and get Larry. - I'm not going into his den of vice.
- 我把他叫来了 - 你能长话短说吗
- I've got him. - Can we make this short?
我们非得在这里说吗 这里满是...
Do we have to talk here? It's full of...
- 它们是什么鬼 - 我的褐鼠
- What the heck are they? - My brown rats.
- 你想抱抱它吗 - 你觉得呢
- Do you want to hold one of them? - What do YOU think?
你要说什么 晚饭可不会从天上掉下来
What's this about? Supper needs shooting.
我要公布一件事 省得斯皮罗斯说出来
I have an announcement to make, before Spiro blurts it out.
- 你要和斯皮罗斯在一起了吗 - 没有
- You're getting together with Spiro? - No!
不是
No.
斯文和我... 关系不仅仅是朋友了
Sven and I... are becoming more than good friends.
- 我们早知道了 - 我们并不知道
- Oh, we knew that. - No, we didn't!
- 我早就知道了 - 这太让人激动了
- I knew that. - This is so exciting!
父亲去世已经... 八年了
It's been... eight years since Father died.
是的 并且 我很喜欢斯文
Well, yes. And... Well, I'm very fond of Sven.
- 这么久了 终于遇到了心上人 - 还有戴维斯先生呢
- And it has been a long time coming. - There was Mr Davis.
是的 戴维斯是个错误 一般来说古董商都不适合我
Yes, Mr Davis was a mistake, as antique dealers often are.
你不需要别人 你有我们呢 还有我
You don't need anyone. You have us, and me.
莱斯利 亲爱的 别不开心啊 我还是爱你的
Leslie, darling, don't be upset. I still love you.
格里 亲爱的 说句话啊
Gerry, darling, say something.
- 你觉得他会给我他的一只羊吗 - 不
- Do you think he'll let me have one of his goats? - No.
还有 千万别给赫尔迈厄尼姑妈说
Oh, and do keep this from Aunt Hermione.
她要是拿这个说事 咱们谁也受不了
She could make our lives very unpleasant if she wanted to.
- 她为什么要这样 - 因为她是家里的老大
- Why would she do that? - Because she's the head of the family,
还拼命要展现这一点
and she likes everyone to know it.
莱斯利 有什么事你藏着没说 跟你母亲有关吗
Leslie, you're hiding something. Is it to do with your mother?
- 妈妈不让我们说出去 - 我感觉跟男人有关 是希腊人吗
- I can't say. Mum told us to keep quiet. - I sense it's a man. Is he Greek?
瑞典人
Swedish.
- 他是做什么的 - 拉手风琴
- What does he do? - Plays the accordion.
- 当作职业吗 - 不 他有个小农场
- As a profession? - No. He owns a smallholding.
- 多小 - 我又没量过 - 莱斯利 别这么无礼
- How small? - I haven't measured it. - Leslie, don't be saucy!
尼斯 杰弗里
Niece! Geoffrey!
- 路易莎在这座岛上有个情郎 - 天啊
- Louisa has a beau, here on the island. - Oh!
真让人激动
How exciting!
我想严肃声明
I want us to make it
- 这是一个错误 - 好吧...
- quite clear that this is a mistake. - Oh...
就连莱斯利都同意
Even Leslie agrees,
而他的头脑都不怎么灵光
and he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
如果他们感情认真了
If it becomes serious,
她就会把家定居在这里了
she'll want to keep the family here forever.
BBC新闻就要播了
BBC News will be on soon.
小伙子 快一点
Hurry up, there's a chap.
莱斯利 帮我拿一个脚凳
Ah, Leslie, bring me a footstool, dear.
我感觉我的足弓越来越塌了
I can feel my fallen arches falling even further.
谢谢
Thank you.
格里 这种交通工具可是一种退步啊
Gerry, this is a terrible step backwards in transport.
在这座岛上行走
Sally's really useful for
萨莉很有用的 斯文就有一头
getting around the island. Sven's got one.
德雷尔女士 我一定要
Mrs Durrells, I must
那次有关部分裸体的不幸事件
apologise again about the unfortunate incident
- 再次道歉 - 没关系 斯皮罗斯 真的
- with the partial nudity. - It's fine, Spiro. Really.
我什么都没看见 就是一团模糊
I saw nothing. It was a blur.
你要干什么 不用管我
Ti thes? Ase me!
- 这是本地的一种美食... - 我要怎... 我不能...
- Now this is a local delicacy... - What am I... I can't...
不好意思
Apologies.
没关系 一点关系都没有
Oh, it's fine. Absolutely fine.
- 西奥 - 格里
- Theo! - Gerry!
莱斯利很生气 因为她晚上在他头顶排了便
Leslie's cross cos she pooed on his head in the night.
习惯它还是需要下一点功夫的 不是吗
Well, it can take some getting used to, huh?
它们很虚弱
They're really weak.
- 恐怕要想变得强壮 它们需要吃肉 - 我知道
- I fear to get stronger, they need meat. - I know.
我向我的朋友 瓦杜卡基斯 提起了你
I mentioned you to my friend, Mrs Vadrukakis,
- 对生态保护很感兴趣 - 那是什么
- who is interested in conservation. - What's that?
动物学的一个新分支
A new branch of zoology,
阻止我们破坏栖息地
to stop us tampering with our habitat
或是将某一物种赶尽杀绝
or hunting species to extinction.
我有一封英国来信 是给拉里的
Oh, I have a letter from England ford Larry.
邮递员乔治斯说很重要
The postman Georgios says it's important.
我担心他知道了
I worry that he knows.
话说回来 我为什么要给他送信
And actually, why am I delivering his letters?
你最好从门缝下塞进去
You might want to slide it under the door.
拉里的女朋友在这儿 他们... 没事就交♥媾♥
Larry's girlfriend's here and they're... copulating a lot.
好吧
Right.
你们的邮递员真勤奋
Hm... You have a very diligent postman.
从英国来的
From England.
出版商寄来的
Publishers.
"很抱歉 我们不能发表你的小说"
'We regret we are unable to publish your novel.'
拉里 亲爱的
Oh, Larry, baby.
没关系 是他们没眼光
It's OK. More fool them.
你们来科孚想看看什么
So, what would you like to see on Corfu?
这里的景致... 美不胜收
The scenery is... stunning.
天气有点热... 不适合出行
It's a little... hot for movement.
- 我们可以去游泳 - 我已经不游了
- We could go swimming. - I no longer swim.
毕竟 你的表亲弗兰克淹死了
Your cousin Frank drowned, of course.
我们又不会像他一样 上一艘战舰
Well, I'll tell you what, we won't go on a warship like he did.
"由于在这些场合下 需要有礼节
'Owing to the need for propriety on these occasions,
- 所以准备一个礼物..." - 我虽然不是上帝 但是...
- it was felt that a gift of...' - I am not God, but...
要有光
let there be light!
- 早上好 马戈 - 你好
- Good morning, Margo. - Hello.
- 伯爵夫人呢 - 在休息
- Where's the Countess? - Resting.
她今天稍感不适
She's feeling fragile.
啊 我知道 一定是宿醉了
Ah, I know what that means. Hung over.
不 她过去也时常感到不适 心情低落
No. She has a history of fragility and dark moods
吃最昂贵的巧克力都不能缓解
which even the most expensive chocolates won't alleviate.
所以今天你可以陪伴我
So, today you can be MY companion.
我离开很久了 给我讲讲英国的近况
I've been away a long time. Tell me what's happening in England.
我们离开的时候
Well, when we left,
斜切裙正流行
bias-cut dresses were all the rage.
还有发型 我要给你讲讲发型吗
Hair... Shall I tell you about hair?
快讲快讲 越详细越好
Immediately, and in great detail.
格里 这是我给你提到的瓦杜卡基斯太太
Gerry. This is Mrs Vadrukakis, whom I mentioned.
你好
Hello!
我听说你和我与西奥一样 对野生动物很热衷
I hear you are as passionate about wildlife as me and Theo.
- 是的 他教了我很多东西 - 路易莎
- Yes, he's taught me so much. - Louisa!
我知道你更喜欢和朋友在一起
I have no doubt you'd prefer the company of a friend,
但是今晚 我希望大家都能聚在这里
but I wish to see everyone gathered here this evening.
妈妈
Mother?
这是瓦杜卡基斯太太
This is Mrs Vadrukakis.
哦 你好
Oh, hello!
你好 我很想建立一个皇家防止虐待动物协会的翻版
Hello. Erm, I'm keen to start a version of the RSPCA.
在这里 动物们经常被虐待
Animals are often treated so badly here.
- 格里 你愿意帮忙吗 - 很乐意
- Gerry, would you help? - I'd love to.
也许你和家人也愿意尽一份力
And perhaps you and your family would help as well?
是的 当然了
Yes, of course, yes,
前提是我没被他们先千杀万剐
if I'm not busy dangling from a rope for murder.
拜托了 亲爱的 去看看书吧
For God's sake, darling, stick your face into a school book.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表