剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
天哪
God!
你们父亲是我一生所爱
Your father was the love of my life,
我不想要 也不需要一个远逊于他的替代品
and I don't want or need a pale imitation of him.
真可悲
Well, I find that rather sad.
你或许已经放弃了...
You may have given up...
可我们还没有
but we haven't.
你跑哪去了
Oh, where have you been?
我去跟着莱斯利 结果迷路了
I was following Leslie and I got lost.
我想问问路 就能走回来
I tried to ask the way home,
但没人想过要学点英语
but nobody's bothered to learn English.
总之 莱斯利不爱玩枪了
Anyway, Leslie's lost his interest in guns
是因为他找了个女朋友
because he's got a girlfriend.
找了啥
A what?
我看到他跟一个本地女孩在一起
I found him with a local girl,
还亲来抱去的
kissing and worse.
或许来这里是来对了
Well, maybe it was a good idea to come out here after all.
我只是提了提要找男朋友
I mention wanting a boyfriend,
你就说我愚不可及 饥渴难耐
and you call me empty-headed and sex-mad.
但轮到莱斯利找到女朋友 他就成了大英雄
But Leslie finds someone, and he's a hero?
首先 马戈 我很激动你想到了自己
Firstly, Margo, I am thrilled that you are thinking for yourself
- 还强调了双重标准 - 谢谢
- and highlighting double standards. - Thank you.
其次...
And secondly...
不要对你妈妈如此不礼貌
don't you dare be so bloody rude to your mother.
行吧 那我还是给自己找个男人去吧
Good, I'll find myself a man, then.
嗨 鲁格 很高兴你回来了
Hello, Luga. Glad you're back.
这短篇简直天才之作
This short story is genius.
- 谁写的 - 我
- Oh? Who wrote it? - Me.
看看谁回来了
Look who I find walking home!
妈
Mum.
格里 家里有一只蜘蛛 两只睡鼠
Gerry, you have a spider, two dormice,
一只乌龟 还有一大家子人
a tortoise and a family.
你不能再弄一只鹈鹕
You do not need a pelican.
- 放了吧 - 等我研究完了就放
- Let it go. - I will after I've studied it.
这不好笑 斯皮罗斯
It's not funny, Spiros.
当然不
No, of course not.
来吧 格里 我们来弄个动物园的笼子
Come on, Gerry, we'll make a zoo cage!
拉里 我们有必要谈谈你的作品
Larry, we need to talk about your writing.
偷♥窥♥这事回头再说
We'll deal with you being a peeping Tom later.
抱歉你不喜欢它 但我拒绝...
I'm sorry you don't like it, but I refuse to let...
不 写得很好
No, it's brilliant.
但这里面母亲形象为何如此可怕
But why is the mother so horrible?
一切与您无关
Everything isn't about you.
与我无关
Oh, nothing is about me.
我的人生完全耗费在了孩子们身上
My life is devoured by my children.
二十一年中我从未
In 21 years I haven't thought
连续五分钟想着自己的
about myself for five consecutive minutes.
这故事很好 是不是
But it's good, isn't it?
你喜欢那个结尾吗
Did you like the ending?
喜欢 拉里 写得很不错
Yes, Larry, it's very good.
你会让我们骄傲的
You're going to make us very proud.
让全家骄傲
In this family?
至少可以让我们以一种复杂方式稍微开心一点
You're going to make us mildly pleased in a complicated way.
来看这个
Come and look at this.
礼拜堂旁边那些石头
The rocks, just by the chapel.
真是我的女孩
That's my girl.
您好
Hello!
您是德雷尔太太吗
Mrs Durrell?
我是西奥多尔·史蒂芬奈兹
Theodore Stephanides.
很高兴终于见到您
Delighted to finally meet you.
我觉得你们还需要一根斜梁
I suspect you need a cross-piece there.
这里
Here.
我记得叫做... 桁条
I believe it's called erm... a purlin.
莱斯利 你新交的女朋友叫什么
Leslie, what's your new girlfriend's name?
你怎么知道的
How do you know about her?
亲爱的 我什么都知道 我可是你妈
I know everything, darling. I'm your mother.
她叫亚历克西娅
She's called Alexia.
真是全天下最可爱的名字
It's the loveliest name.
而如果打出她的全名
And if you ever want to type it,
就得把X键还给拉里
you'll have to give Larry his X back.
我的女孩
To koritsi mou,
亚历克西娅是...
i Alexia einai...
莱斯利
Leslie!
斯皮罗斯 你为什么对我们这么好
Why are you so good to us, Spiros?
我们没钱 还总是在吵架
We have no money. We argue all the time.
我们有个说法 叫"普世之爱"
We have a word, philoxenia.
意思是"对陌生人的关爱"
It means "love to strangers".
这词真棒
That is so sweet.
而且很明显你需要帮助
And it's clear you need help.
妈的见鬼
Sodding, bloody!
鲁格勒斯雅 这个在希腊语里面怎么说
Lugaretzia, how do you say this in Greek?
这是回敬你的 莱斯利
That is my revenge on you, Leslie.
以X还X
An X for an X.
我只是让它们看起来没那么暴♥力♥了
I just made them look less violent!
有人住这吗
Does anyone live here?
有人过世了吗
Somebody died?
这是我的朋友唐纳德和马克斯
My friends Donald and Max.
我请他们来的
I invited them over.
天哪 这是谁
Gosh, who's this?
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表