剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
Well, don't.
- 是挺讨厌的 - 她是...
- Actually do. - She was...
- 我知道我什么都做不好 - 不会啊
- I know I'm not good at anything. - You are.
我不好 我不像拉里那么聪明
I'm not. I'm not clever like Larry
像格里那么有魅力 或者...
or charming like Gerry or...
不管马戈有什么好的 我都差
whatever Margo is.
- 她... - 除了枪以外
- Well, she's... - Apart from my guns,
她是我遇见过的最美好之物
she was the first good thing that ever happened to me.
还有你的家庭呢
Well, there's your family.
看看这个 我哭都哭不好
Look at this. I can't even cry nicely.
他好漂亮 对吧 阿勒克罗
He's beautiful. Aren't you, Alecko?
- 漂亮 - 送你了
- You are. - For you.
- 你带他走吧 - 真的吗
- You take him. - Really?
你的... 家里人...
And your er... family...
会喜欢他吗
will like him?
家庭... 就像...
Family... is like er...
健康一样
good health.
只当你丢失了才会挂念
You miss it only when it is gone.
你需要给他喂鱼
You will need fish for him.
明天过来 我们要捕很多鱼
Come back tomorrow, we catch a lot.
我会的
I will.
你确定不要他了吗
Sure you don't want him?
在我住的地方很难养他
It is hard to keep him where I live.
为什么 你家里人不喜欢他吗
Why? Do your family not like him?
除了周末 我都是住在那个岛上
Er... except for weekends I live on that island.
监狱岛吗
The prison island?
你在那里工作吗
Do you work there?
不
No.
所以你是犯人
So you're a convict.
这肯定有诀窍的 去问问鲁格勒斯雅怎么做的
I'm sure there's a knack. Ask Lugaretzia how it's done.
她说橄榄花粉会让她的脸过敏
She says the olive pollen irritates her face.
她的脸看起来一直像在过敏
Her face always looks irritated.
那花粉会让她的脸更过敏
Well, it makes it more irritated.
能帮帮我吗
Will you help me?
- 我在工作 - 我在找工作
- I'm working. - Looking for a job.
- 你在干什么 - 推你一把 给你点动力
- What are you doing? - I am putting a rocket up your backside.
去推莱斯利啊
Well, put it up Leslie's.
你女朋友的事 我深表遗憾 小莱
Sorry to hear about your girlfriend, Les.
我也是
Me too.
我也... 非常遗憾
Me too... very much.
- 亲爱的 莱斯利 你去哪 - 去打猎
- Darling. Leslie. Where are you going? - Shooting.
但... 答应我...
But... promise me...
你不会去杀了亚历克西娅或她的...
promise me you won't shoot Alexia or her...
新朋友
new friend.
当然不会 你需要晚饭 不是吗
Of course I won't. You want supper, don't you?
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
在认识你们父亲之前 我拒绝了许多小伙子
Before I met your father I turned down lots of young men.
他们都是笑一笑就过去了
They laughed about it afterwards.
或许他们不是真想和你约会
Maybe they didn't really want to go out with you.
您知道有什么工作适合马戈吗
Do you know anyone who might have work for Margo?
我不知道从哪开始
I don't know where to start.
你对什么样的工作感兴趣
Well, what kind of job are you interested in?
我不知道 与时尚... 或者美食相关吧
I don't know. Something to do with fashion... or posh food.
你是把科孚和巴黎弄混了吧
I think you're muddling Corfu up with Paris.
您能不能留下她
Do you think you might have something for her,
给您或者配崔迪斯医生帮忙
helping you and Dr. Petridis?
可能不行 你有什么经验吗
Not really. Do you have any experience?
没有 没什么...
No, not ...
没有 但她喜欢排解他人痛苦
No, but she's always loved alleviating suffering.
不是吗 亲爱的
Haven't you, darling?
你知道的 那次... 你...
You know, that... that time... when you...
我什么
What?
请拜托给她份工作就好
Please give her a bloody job.
我们应该可以让她做些基本的辅助工作
I suppose we could use some general help.
- 跑腿 清理之类的 - 太好了
- You know, errands, tidying. - That's wonderful.
而且可能很快就会变成真正的护士
And in time that might become actual nursing.
之后还会变成马戈医生
Dr Margo will see you now.
- 会很有趣的 - 我们先别考虑那么远
- You know, that might be fun. - Let's not jump ahead.
我们不会让你
We won't be asking you to
去切阑尾的 那个归斯文管
cut out an appendix. We've got Sven for that.
你去见过他了吗
Have you seen him at all?
不... 我... 并没有去
No, I... Um, no, I don't think I have.
- 马戈 你希腊语说得如何 - 我...
- Margo, how's your Greek? - I'm ...
说得很好 她学得非常快
Oh, it's very good. She's incredibly quick.
事实证明 马夫罗达琪伯爵夫人
It turns out the Countess
的确得了不治之症
Mavrodaki does have an incurable disease.
- 亲爱的 - 臆想症
- Darling. - Hypochondria.
她还有一个巨大的...
She also has an enormous...
路易莎来了
Louisa's here.
别♥墅♥
villa.
- 您好 - 马戈要来工作一周
- Hello. - Margo is going to come and work here for a week.
或许... 接着一直留下来
And then perhaps... permanently.
很好 你什么时候能开始上班
Excellent. When can you start?
- 越快越好 - 秋天再说
- As soon as possible. - In the autumn?
闭嘴
Shut your face.
- 你这是干什么 不行 - 什么
- What are you doing? No. - What?
你不能把信天翁带回家来
You can't bring an albatross home.
这是海鸥
It's a gull.
这是信天翁 看看它的块头
It's an Albatross. Look at size of it.
它在磨牙呢
It's gnashing its teeth.
- 它们没有牙 - 那它也是在嚼东西
- They haven't got teeth. - It's gnashing something.
是"他" 而且他叫阿勒克罗
It's a he, and he's called Alecko.
我不信给动物取名那一套
I don't believe in naming animals.
拟人是笨蛋做的事
Anthropomorphism is for halfwits.
还是算了
Perhaps not.
我会再做一个笼子
I'll build another cage.
它们到处拉屎撒尿
They're pissing and crapping.
管管它们
Stop them.
我将救死扶伤
I'll be healing the sick and the lame.
此乃吾之使命
It's a calling.
你只是个打杂的 不是护士
You'll be a dogsbody, not a nurse.
我可比佛罗伦斯·南丁格尔好看多了
I'm a damn sight prettier than Florence Nightingale.
我敢说 在她的家人把她累垮之前
I'm sure she was ravishing
她还是很美的
before her family wore her down.
回来了 莱斯利
Oh, hello, Leslie.
看来你非常生气啊 是吗
Oh, you were really angry, weren't you?
- 外面为什么有只信天翁 - 谢谢
- Why is there an albatross outside? - Thank you.
是 我已经说过格里了
Yes, I've already told Gerry off.
一个与他同样喜爱生物的朋友
He was given to him by Kostis,
克斯提 送给他的
who's clearly as keen on creatures as Gerry,
所以他们是好朋友
so he's a nice friend for him.
他为什么不自己养那只信天翁
Why can't he look after the albatross?
那不是信天翁
It's not an albatross.
他不能养 因为除了周末
And he can't because during the week
其他时间他要蹲监狱
he's in jail.
什么
What?
你思想真开放啊
Mm. How open-minded are you?
- 他为什么进的监狱 - 他不想说
- Why is he in jail? - He didn't want to say.
你永远不会明白这些科孚人...
You never know these Corfiots ...
什么都干得出来
capable of anything.
你女朋友另觅高枝 不代表所有人都是坏人
Everyone isn't evil just because your girlfriend got a better offer.
你再说一遍
Say that again and I'll
我就烧了你正在写的那本书
burn the book you're writing.
你们两个能不能别吵了
Would you stop squabbling?
格里...
Gerry...
好的 我明天再去问问克斯提
All right, I'll ask Kostis again tomorrow.
不 你明天不能去
No, you're not going again tomorrow.
- 为什么 - 因为他可能是个杀人犯
- Why not? - Because he could be a murderer.
既然都让他周末出来了
He can't do anything that bad
- 就不可能有多坏 - 没错
- if they let him out at weekends. - Exactly.
这可不一定 在科孚 杀人会被判三年
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表