剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
这就是你的计划吗
That's your big plan, is it?
斯文是希腊正统教的
Well, Sven is Greek Orthodox
尽管他也喜欢告白那一部分
though he likes the confession part,
还有帽子 所以都计划好了
he says, and the hats. So it's all planned.
如果这次婚礼不能如愿进行...
Look if this wedding does go ahead, I...
亲爱的 这次婚礼会进行的
Darling, this wedding is going ahead,
如果你可以帮我安排一下
and I would really like it
我会非常高兴的
if you could arrange it for me, please.
让我们组一个仪仗队
OK, well, let's form a guard of honour
每一年都为你开一枪
and fire a shot for every year of your life.
拉里 你有什么主意吗
Er... Larry, any ideas?
- 比这更好的主意 - 没有
- Better ones? - No.
鲁格勒斯雅 明天厨房♥就交给你了
Lugaretzia, the kitchen is all yours tomorrow,
斯文和我要在他家吃一顿庆祝晚宴
Sven and I are having a celebratory supper at his house.
- 我做一个结婚蛋糕 - 带着白色糖衣的吗
- I make wedding cake. - Oh, with white icing?
不 棕色的 用梅干做
No. Brown, with prunes.
这是祖传的配方
Family recipe.
格里
Gerry!
我带来一些热情的访客 来参观你的动物园
I bring you enthusiastic visitors to your zoo.
这边请
Please come this way.
有问题尽管问
Do ask questions.
斯皮罗斯 明天下午三点
Spiros, please can I book your car
- 你可以把车开到别♥墅♥那里吗 - 当然可以
- for three o'clock tomorrow at the villa? - Of course.
- 要去购物吗 - 不是 我要把某人的心病治好
- Shopping? - No. I'm curing someone.
这些螳螂只有一只耳朵 长在它们的腹部
These mantis have only one ear, here on their abdomen.
常见的乌龟... 虽然常见 但是一点也不无聊
The common tortoise... common, but anything but boring.
慢点开 聊一些轻松的小话题
Drive slowly, and keep the conversation relaxing and frothy.
我的朋友 管家先生
My friend, the butler.
当管家感觉怎么样啊
How's the butling?
只能说时好时坏吧
I have my good days and my bad days.
这种感觉真不错吧
Well, this is all very nice.
快停车
Stop the car!
哎呀 伯爵夫人 这太荒谬了
Come on, Countess, this is ridiculous.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
准备得怎么样了
How are the preparations going?
我做了这个特别时髦的剪贴板
Well, I've made this very snazzy clipboard.
对南希友好点 别把炉子点着了
Oh. Be nice to Nancy and don't set the oven on fire.
- 走吧 母亲 我们没事的 - 只是我很久没有
- Leave, mother, we'll be fine. - It's just been such a long time
- 让你们晚上单独在家了 - 一点没错啊
- since I've left you on your own for the evening. - Exactly.
早就该这样了
It's high time.
- 在斯文家玩得开心 - 我不会回来得太晚
- Have fun at Sven's. - I won't be late.
难道你不是早上再回来吗
Shouldn't you be back in the morning?
- 不啊 为什么 - 看看是不是和之前一样
- No, why? - See if you get on, as it were.
有没有火花
Check everything works.
你在说什么呀
What are you talking about?
这是萨姆森
This is Samson.
它不咬人的 特别温顺
He doesn't bite. He's harmless.
你想抚摸它吗
Do you want to stroke him?
它咬了我
It bit me!
严格地说 蝎子不咬人 它们螫人
Ah, now, technically, scorpions don't bite, they sting.
这是蝎子
Scorpion?!
接下来会发生什么 我会死吗
So what happens now, then, do I die, or what?
实际上 尽管很疼 一般螫你几下没事的
Well, in fact, though painful, stings are harmless,
- 除非你很倒霉 - 我就是很倒霉
- unless you're very unlucky. - I am very unlucky!
你看看我这人生
Look at my life!
莱斯利 别大喊大叫的 我在工作呢
Leslie, please stop shouting, I'm trying to work.
- 我刚刚被蝎子咬了 - 他的意思是被螫
- I've just been bitten by a scorpion! - He means stung.
总而言之...
Anyway, er...
开始喜欢手风琴了吗
Coming round to the accordion?
有一点吧
Erm... A tiny bit.
好 因为我打算在婚礼上献个丑
Good. Cos I'm playing at our wedding.
那只羊应该在这里吗
Is that supposed to be there?
一定是围栏破了
Must be a hole in the fence.
总有一只要逃掉
Always one who escapes.
确实是这样啊
Isn't there just.
没关系 我还有一架
Never mind, I have another one.
我的手风琴就像我的孩子
My accordions are like my children.
不久之后就不需要它们了
So I won't be needing them much longer.
因为你的孩子可以给我带来欢乐
I'll have your children to entertain me.
我... 感觉不太舒服 斯文 我可以现在回家吗
I er... I feel a bit odd, Sven, do you mind if I wander home?
是我说错什么了吗 还是做的饭不好吃
Something I said? Cooked?
不是 我只是... 太累了
No, no, it's er... it's just been a bit stressful,
还有一两天就要举办婚礼了
you know, the wedding in a day or two.
- 我送你回家 - 不用
- I'll walk you home. - No.
不用 呼吸一下新鲜空气就行
No, the... the air will do me good.
今晚过得很愉快
It's been lovely.
我当然紧张啊
Of course I'm panicking!
我的手就像是被煮了一个小时
My hand looks like I've boiled it for an hour.
几乎看不出来
It hardly shows.
但是别让母亲看见 她会很操心的
But don't let Mother see it, she'll be upset.
莱斯利 放松 没什么好担心的
Leslie, relax, you have nothing to worry about,
除非你非常倒霉
unless you are very unlucky.
非常倒霉 你看看我的手 昆虫专家
Very unlucky? Yes, well, take a look at that, Professor Insect.
实际上 严格说
In fact, technically,
蝎子是蛛形纲动物 不是昆虫
scorpions are arachnids, rather than insects.
是的 看起来有过敏性反应
Yes, there seems to be an allergic reaction.
我认为你一早醒来就没事了
I suspect it will be fine in the morning.
蝎子不喜欢被关起来 它们发怒了
Scorpions don't like being caged, they lash out.
我是不是做了错事 西奥
Am I doing a bad thing, Theo,
把蝎子抓起来 把别的动物也抓来
keeping scorpions, keeping anything?
那是因为你想更好地理解研究它们
Well, you want to understand and experience them more.
这也算是保护动物
That's what conservation is.
大家好
Oh, hello.
出什么事了吗
Anything happen here?
斯文怎么样
How was Sven?
他...
He was...
我说不清
I don't know.
- 结果怎么样 - 说实话 不太顺利
- And? - Not a great success, really.
怎么了
Why?
拉里 你是混艺术圈的
Larry, you move in artistic circles.
你觉得斯文可能是同性恋吗
Do you think Sven might be queer?
- 你也这么觉得 - 我发现了一些照片
- You got there, too. - I found the photographs.
大多数人都在某些程度上 对同性有好感
Most humans are attracted to their own gender to some degree.
话是这么说 但是... 他看起来非常有好感
Well yes, but... well, he looked really attracted.
说同性恋不合法其实是诽谤
It's a scandal that homosexuality is outlawed.
他们害怕什么啊 难道我们都抛弃自己的妻子...
What are they scared of? That we'll all ditch our wives, and...
对不起
Sorry.
我该怎么办
What am I going to do?
我又该怎么办
And what am I going to do?
干得好 鲁格勒斯雅 太棒了
Ah, well done, Lugaretzia, bravo. Kali douleia.
这是我的工作 亲爱的
Douleia, agapi mou. Douleia.
格里 在婚宴之前 你要处理好动物园的安全问题
Gerry? That zoo needs to be made safe before the reception.
好了 你们这对鸳鸯 还有婚礼要准备呢
Right, you lovebirds, we've got a wedding to prepare,
别慢吞吞的 南希 把你的蜡笔拿走
let's not dawdle! Nancy, put your crayons away!
拉里 帮帮忙 我受不了这样
Larry, please, I can't stand this.
- 这就是家庭生活 - 你之前总是第一个
- This is family life. - And you've always been the first
质疑这一点 为个人自♥由♥斗争
to question it, to argue for personal freedom
而不是无脑地效忠 而你现在就像...
over mindless allegiance. And now you're acting like...
他们是我的家人 我爱他们
They're my family and I love them!
我的意思是
By which I mean,
我理解他们 他们难过的时候 我也难过
I understand them and when they suffer, I suffer,
不管他们的问题多么荒谬
however ludicrous their problems.
我真不敢相信自己会这么说
And I... can't believe I'm saying this.
我也有自己的生活 我也不相信自己会这么说
But I have my own life. And I can't believe that I'm saying this,
但是我的生活在英国 而且我想回家
but it's back in England and I want to go home.
请你和我一起走
With you, please.
在这里怎么了 隔壁还有一件小屋
What happened to staying here? There's a shack next door.
不 我们需要离开这里 亲爱的
No, we need to get away, sweetheart,
这样我们能一起探索自己的人生
so we can explore our own life together.
- 谢谢你 西奥 - 谢什么呀
- Thank you, Theo. - What for?
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表