剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
Go on, then. Take your misery out on me.
给你个帐篷出去住
A tent. For you to live in.
就待在花♥园♥里
In the garden until you
直到你开始学会感激这个家与家庭
start to appreciate the home and family life.
那你要去哪里睡
So where are you intending to sleep?
你...
Don't you...
敢
dare.
放手
Get off!
斯托斯
Sotos.
- 莱斯利 - 英国人
- Leslie. - English.
我能和你们待在一起吗
Can I stay with you?
马奇蒙特夫人看着
Lady Marchmont watched Sir
提摩西爵士在钢琴键上起舞的双手
Timothy's hands dancing on the piano keys.
就连他的后颈也看着如此潇洒
Even the back of his neck was handsome.
- 画得怎么样 - 非常好
- How's it coming along? - Splendidly.
你已经好到极致了 不是吗
You don't get any better, do you?
但是马奇蒙特夫人的脑袋一片混乱
But Lady Marchmont's head was in turmoil.
很有可能
Well, it would be.
所以她要了条冷敷布
So she asked for a cold
带去了她的房♥间
compress and took it with her to her room,
至少会很凉爽
which tended, in any case, to be chilly.
你就像这样读书的吗
You're reading it like that, are you?
嫉妒可不好
Jealousy does not become you.
我给你换个简单的水果来画吧
Shall I bring you some easier fruit?
你真没礼貌
You're a rude man.
鲁格勒斯雅 如果你说的是
Lugaretzia, if that's Greek for
"你是个糟糕的母亲"
"You're a dreadful mother",
我就叫你去打扫鹈鹕的笼子
I will make you clean out the pelican.
- 莱斯利是最好的孩子 - 是的
- Leslie is best child. - Yes.
我知道你觉得莱斯利是最好的孩子
I know you think Leslie is best child.
现在麻烦你去叫
Now please go
斯皮罗斯去找他
and ask Spiro to find him.
已经没有好书可以读了
Well, I've run out of good books to read,
所以我得来找你
so I might as well sort you out.
找我 如果你
Sort me out? If you hadn't
对莱斯利友好一点 他就不会离开了
been so unkind to Leslie, he'd still be here.
你心情太差了
You're so shirty.
应该是男人的问题
I smell man trouble.
如果你是指斯文
If you mean Sven,
就算每个人都这么
as everybody seems so intent on
想来撮合我们 他明显没兴趣
shoving us together, he's clearly not interested.
他不是第一个喜怒无常的瑞典人
Well, he wouldn't be the first moody Swede.
你和芬兰人在一起会更好
You're better off with a Finn.
这里又没有芬兰人
Well, there weren't any Finns.
不管怎么说 他似乎很享受当一个
Anyway, he seems to enjoy being...
强壮 安静 以及...
strong and silent and... well...
具有男子气概的人
male.
- 他就像达西先生... - 我知道
- So he's like Mr Darcy, in... - Yes,
我知道达西先生是哪本书里的
I know what book Mr Darcy is in!
谢谢
Thank you.
尽管英国男人有诸多缺点
And for all the failings of English men,
但起码我了解他们
at least I understand them.
也了解英格兰
And England.
自以为是 爱穿呢子衣服 老气的英格兰
Smug, tweedy old England?
布丁岛
Pudding Island?
布丁怎么了
What's wrong with pudding?
莱斯利 吃点东西
Leslie, eat.
谢谢
Thanks.
首先 跑圈
First... run round.
什么
What?
想吃饭 先跑圈
To eat, run round.
什么 围着这屋子跑
What? Run round the shack?
别闹了
Bugger off.
亲爱的 别这样 晚餐要好了
Darling, don't, supper's nearly ready.
听着 这很重要
Listen, this is important.
我必须有更好的衣服
I have to get hold of better
不然我得不到我心仪的男朋友
clothing or I won't get the boyfriend I want.
伯爵夫人有很漂亮的衣服
The Countess has gorgeous clothes.
即使穿着又脏又旧的麻布袋
A true boyfriend will love
你真正的男朋友也会爱你
you even if you're wearing a dirty old sack.
德雷尔夫人
Mrs Durrell.
你的儿子莱斯利
Your son Leslie.
- 发生什么了 - 他和坏人住在了一起
- What's happened? - He is living with bad people.
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
拜托你回家吧
Please come home.
不 你把我赶出来的
No. You chucked me out.
我知道我做错了
I know and it was wrong.
但是你根本不了解这些人
But you are way out of your depth with these men.
他们是我的朋友
They're my friends.
至少让我进去收拾一下
Well, at least let me come in and tidy.
- 不要 - 莱斯利
- No. - Leslie!
我不知道我们之间出了什么问题
I don't know what's gone wrong between us.
我要怎么做才能挽回来
How can I make it better?
我...
I...
我就是开心不起来
I just can't seem to be happy.
德雷尔夫人
Mrs Durrell.
- 晚上好 - 晚上好
- Kalispera. - Ah, good evening. Kalispera.
我是来拘捕犯人的
I come to arrest.
住在这里的先生们
The gentlemen who live
好像不在家 我儿子刚要离开
here don't seem to be at home. My son is just about to leave.
- 我就是抓他 - 什么 - 为什么
- Yes. I want him. - What? - Why?
你不能这样做 他做什么了
But you can't do that! What's he done?
莱斯利
Leslie?
我什么都没做
I haven't done anything!
我想念我的蝙蝠 鲁格勒斯雅
I miss my bat, Lugaretzia.
我要好好给它送行
I'm going to give him a good send-off.
莱斯利的短裤
Leslie's shorts.
你好
Herete.
你好
Hello.
我是马戈
My name's Margo.
天使
Angel.
就像天使一样
You know, like an angel.
你喜欢看我工作
So, er, you like to watch me at work.
是的 我喜欢园艺
Yes, I love gardening.
杀火鸡是很严重的罪行
Killing turkeys is a serious crime.
- 他能保释一周 - 谢谢您 警官
- He's bailed for a week. - Thank you, Officer.
这太不公平了
It's so unfair!
你现在只是保释而已 他们能重新逮捕你
Sssh! You're only out on bail. They can arrest you again.
太离谱了 为什么还要遵守法律呢
It's outrageous. Why bother to respect the law?
很明显 那个农夫认为
The farmer obviously thinks
我们非常有钱而且会乖乖听话
we have tons of money and we'll roll over...
你总是告诉我诚实会有回报的
You've always told me honesty is its own reward.
并不是这样的 对吗
Well, it's not true. Is it?
莱斯利 回家吧
Leslie, just... come home.
鲁格勒斯雅都要疯了
Lugaretzia's beside herself.
拉里根据"瑞丁监狱之歌♥"
Larry's written you a very
给你写了一首很有趣的诗
funny poem based on the Ballad Of Reading Gaol.
我们都很想你 非常想
Well, we all miss you, darling, terribly.
我不想你们
Well, I don't miss you.
马戈小姐 你美极了
Lady Margo, you are stunning.
是的 天使 我是很美
Yes, Angel, I am. Very much so...
对不起 我这就脱下来
I'm... I'm sorry. I'll take it off.
我必须告诉伯爵夫人
I'll have to tell the Countess.
什么 不要 为什么
What? No. Why?
这别♥墅♥就是她的世界
The villa is her entire universe.
事无巨细 她都要知道
She insists on knowing everything.
请不要讨厌我
Please don't dislike me.
我没有讨厌你
I don't dislike you.
但我只是伯爵夫人的人形看门狗
But I am the Countess's guard dog, in human form.
你这样做我会丢饭碗的
You're going to have me sacked.
这她说了算
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表