剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
帮我的忙
Helping me.
大家对这里感兴趣 真是让人激动
People were interested. It was so exciting.
我知道
I know.
莱斯利真可怜啊 他太倒霉了 不是吗
It's a shame about Leslie. He really is unlucky, isn't he?
他一直很倒霉 不会有大碍吧
Always. Is he going to be all right?
但愿不会 配崔迪斯医生又不在
I hope so. Dr Petridis is away again.
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
莱斯利的不幸 可能是一个征兆
Leslie's mishap, perhaps it's a sign.
我的意思是 不一定要养着才能爱它们
I mean, we don't need to keep them to love them.
我理解你
I know.
是时候把它们都放生了吗
Is it time to set them all free?
我们可以明天在婚礼上放生
We could do it at the wedding party tomorrow,
作为某种事的... 象征
as a symbol of... something.
好的
All right.
你这一整天都干什么了
What have you been doing all day?
还有十二个小时 你就要成为路易莎夫人了
In 12 hours, you're due to be Mrs Louisa...
斯文姓什么
What is Sven's surname?
伦布拉德
Lundblad.
那你真不该嫁给他
Then you really shouldn't marry him.
我得嫁 鲁格勒斯雅都做好了结婚蛋糕
I have to, Lugaretzia's made a wedding cake.
是啊 我估计她把岛上的李子干都用完了
Yes, I don't think there's a spare prune left on the island.
莱斯利一直在
And Leslie's been running
- 紧锣密鼓地做准备 - 是的
- a tight ship with the preparations. - Yes.
我把他的剪贴板拿走了 然后他又做了个新的
I took his clipboard away and he made another one.
你知道自己该做什么
You know what you have to do.
和斯文谈谈
Talk to Sven.
之前想如果我不说的话 问题也许就会消失
I was hoping if I didn't, the problem would go away.
遇问题就逃避 一直有很好的成效吗
Has being an ostrich been a success for you in the past?
没有 我们还是谈谈你吧
No. Let's talk about you.
尽管我很自恋 喜欢谈论自己的问题
Much as I love me, and talking about me,
我们还是改天再谈吧
let's do that another time.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
当然
Sure.
我本不该那么做的 但是...
I shouldn't've done it, but erm...
我看了你的照片
I looked through your photos.
你和... 另一个男人照的
Of you... with men.
是这样的 我和其他男人拍过照片
It's true, I've been photo'd with men.
不光是拍照 斯文 你在...
Not just photographed, Sven, you were...
亲吻你的朋友
you were kissing your friend.
你和女性的照片呢
Where are the women?
难道你想让我和很多女人寻欢作乐吗
What, you want me to have had sex with lots of women?
此时此刻我确实是这么想的
Right now, yes, I'd love that.
- 这太荒谬了 - 相信我
- This is absurd. - Believe me,
要不是我们今天就要结婚
I wouldn't care if you were homosexual
我才不在乎你是不是同性恋
if we weren't getting married today.
我的第一段婚姻很美满
I had a lovely first marriage,
但是结婚是很艰难的 斯文
but being married is hard, Sven,
而且婚姻不能建立在一个巨大的谎言之上
and it cannot be based on a big, fat lie.
很明显 我过去是喜欢过男人
Well, clearly I used to like men, that way.
但那已经是很久之前了
But it was a while ago.
你有没有和女人同床过
Have you ever slept with a woman?
有一次差点 但是我想了想还是算了
It was close once but, you know, I think I'll be good.
这不公平 斯文
This isn't fair, Sven.
要是我没有意外地发现你的秘密
If I hadn't chanced upon your secret life,
今晚我就会来到卧室
I would've come to our bedroom tonight expecting,
期待着一段激♥情♥
quite frankly, a bit of a show, and...
和一股巨大的释放感 结果呢
and a huge sense of release. And what would've happened?
我会... 我本来会尽力的
Well, I would... I will give it a go.
你为什么想娶我
Why do you want to marry me?
因为我喜欢和你在一起
Because I love being with you.
还想建立一个自己的家庭
And I want a family of my own.
你想也别想
Well, you can't bloody have one.
你知道爱上男人是什么感觉吗
You know what it's like to love men?
就像是在一座真正的监狱里
It's like being in prison, real prison,
充满娇饰和谎言
prison of pretending and... lies.
按照官方说法 我们是患有精神疾病的 你知道吗
We are officially mentally ill, do you know that?
- 我能克服这一点很重要 - 为什么要克服
- It's important I overcome this. - Overcome it?
这是你的一部分
It's part of you.
我必须要
I have to.
我来到这座岛上 以抛弃过去的那一切
I came to this island to put all that in the past.
不
No.
我很抱歉 斯文 但我不能嫁给你
I am so sorry, Sven, but no.
不管我们多么深爱对方
No matter how much we love each other...
这对我们都不公平
it's not right for either of us.
这段婚姻充其量 就是给生活又披了层羊皮
And a marriage would just be more of a lie than your life is now.
也许等我们满头白发 这段婚姻还能成
Maybe if we were both 80, it would work.
我可以等的 如果你也可以
I can wait, if you can.
- 你得去做点香肠 - 一会再说
- You need to cook the little sausages. - Later.
我需要你的建议
I need your advice.
我的小说被接受 准备发表了
My novel has been accepted for publication,
因为科孚鼓舞了我当作家
which, because Corfu inspired me as a writer,
这让我在决定去留的时候 更加艰难
makes my decision whether to stay even harder.
你之前从来没问过我建议
You've never asked me for advice before.
这种感觉真好
So nice.
是啊
Yeah.
总之...
Anyway...
你爱你的女朋友 直到她把你甩了...
you loved your girlfriend, until she dumped you...
所以你想想抛弃她的痛苦
so imagine the pain of abandoning her.
听着 你特别讨厌
Look. You're incredibly annoying.
你都能做英国的讨厌代言人了
Y-you could represent England for annoying.
但是你不要走
But don't leave.
女朋友分分合合 但家人是一辈子的
Girlfriends come and go, but families are for ever.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们需要谈谈
I think we need to talk.
- 什么 我们三个人吗 - 不 就我和他 莱斯利
- What, the three of us? - No, not the three of us, Leslie.
哦 抱歉
Oh, yes, sorry.
你为什么偏偏挑今天催我
Why are you rushing me? Today of all days.
这项婚礼又不会改变什么
The wedding doesn't change anything.
跟婚礼没关系
Not the stupid wedding,
今天是我听说小说被发表的一天
the day I hear my novel's being published.
你知道我很为你开心 拉里
You know how pleased I am for you, Larry.
但是我关心我们的未来
But I need to know our future.
我的家人也没有那么糟
My family aren't that bad, are they?
我的母亲爱你
My mother loves you.
那她为什么要告诉我 你对我就没忠心过
So why did she tell me you'd never be faithful to me, then?
什么
What?
拉里 不要去 这跟她没关系
Larry, don't. It's not about her.
拉里你来了 很好
Larry, good.
婚礼我们不办了
There isn't going to be a wedding.
为什么
Why?
我们意识到... 自己很喜欢彼此
We realised... we're very fond of each other,
但是不合适
but not in the right way.
所以不是因为他喜欢男人
So not because he prefers men?
是那个原因 但是给客人就这么说
Well, yes, that. But just tell the guests, as I say,
我们意识到...
we realise we're very...
自己很喜欢彼此 但是不合适
Fond of each other but not in the right way.
斯文来决定怎么给大家一个交代
It's up to Sven to decide what to tell people.
所以不办婚礼了... 但是要办最好的派对
So no wedding... but the best party ever.
好了各位 我们还有一...
OK, people, so we've got one... Argh!
一个小时到婚礼... 啊不 是欢乐派对
One... one hour until the wedding... well, th-the knees-up.
所以... 嗯
So, basically... yeah.
你是不是告诉南希 我是个拈花惹草的混球
Did you tell Nancy I'm a philandering bastard?
- 对不起 - 根本不是真的
- I'm so sorry. - It's not even true.
我或许天天谈论性 想着性
I may talk about sex all the time, and think about it
还很精彩地描写出来 但是我没有去做
and write about it, brilliantly, but I don't do it.
我坚定不移地等着南希 整整五个月
I've waited steadfastly for Nancy for five months!
我那时不想让你离开
I didn't want you to leave.
觉得该轮到我自私点了
It was my turn to be selfish.
"拉里 我要坐五点的轮船回家
'Larry, catching the five o'clock ferry home.
我真心地希望你能和我一起 爱你的南希留"
I hope with all my heart you will join me. Love, Nancy.'
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表