剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
I do hope Alecko isn't grumpy.
是的 我们必须阻止游客触摸动物
Yes, we must discourage touching the exhibits.
在雅典动物园里 我看见一只貘咬断了游客的手指
In Athens Zoo, I saw a tapir bite off a visitor's finger.
- 太可怕了 - 同时也很奢侈 它们毕竟是草食动物
- How horrible. - And wasteful, as they are herbivores.
马戈 你在动物王国里找到乐趣了吗
Margo, are you discovering an interest in the animal kingdom?
不 西奥 你无所不知
No. Theo, you know everything,
为什么伯爵夫人不离开她的别♥墅♥
why won't my Countess leave her villa?
这是因为她有公共场所恐惧症
This is, of course, agoraphobia,
源于希腊的广场恐惧症
from the Greek... agorafovia, hooray!
害怕集市这些地方
Fear of the marketplaces.
太奇葩了 我爱购物
That's so odd. I love shopping.
这是对空地♥产♥生的恐惧 而并不只是市场
The fear is of the open space, rather than the market.
那我该如何治愈她
Oh. So how can I cure her?
这种症状出于自我失控
It can stem from feeling out of control,
所以他人安慰和放松能够帮助她
so reassurance and relaxation may help.
太好了 谢谢你
Good. Thank you.
- 但是大脑是一个复杂的器官 - 她已经走了
- But the brain is a complex organ, which... - She's gone.
我并不觉得德雷尔家的大脑有那么复杂
I don't think Durrell brains are that complex.
斯文和我决定两周后结婚
Sven and I have decided to get married in two weeks.
为什么 你怀孕了吗
Why? Are you pregnant?
当然没有
No!
我们只是想尽快把事情办好 因为结婚是件浪漫且有趣的事情
We just want to do it soon because, well, it's romantic and fun.
不 你不能这样做 我们还有疑虑
No, you can't, we still have our doubts.
两周的时间太短 不能找到一件礼服
That's not long enough to find a dress.
我已经结过一次婚了
Oh, I've been married once,
马戈 我会找到合适的衣服
Margo, I'll just find something suitable
再插上一支康乃馨
and stick a carnation on it.
你是指你找不到你的礼服吧 不是吗
You were talking about your dress, weren't you?
不 不完全是
No. Not entirely.
- 祝贺你 德雷尔夫人 - 谢谢你 南希
- Congratulations, Mrs Durrell. - Well, thank you, Nancy.
为什么要等 打铁趁热呗
Why wait? Strike while the iron's hot.
没有比此刻更好了
There's no time like the present.
今天算什么 老生常谈的日子吗
What is this, platitudes day?
所以 你跟南希为什么而吵架
So, why are you and Nancy rowing?
- 我很高兴你提起了这件事 - 亲爱的
- I'm glad you brought that up. - Oh, dear.
南希觉得 我也认同她的看法 但是
Nancy feels, and, well, I agree with her, but less so...
- 噢 天啊 拉里 - 我们...
- Oh, bloody hell, Larry. - OK, we...
我的意思是南希... 但是还有我内心的一部分...
by which I mean Nancy, but a proportion of me...
想找一个属于我们两个人的地方去生活
want to find our own place to live.
不 你并不想这样
No, you don't.
- 嗯 - 我们五口子在这里过得很好 不是吗
- Well... - We have fun here, don't we, the five of us?
六口人
Six.
我们六个 不吵架时 不是相处得很愉快吗
The six of us, we... we have fun, when we're not arguing.
- 是南希的主意吗 - 无论如何 一切都在变
- Was this Nancy's idea? - Everything's changing, anyway,
- 随着你嫁给斯文 - 但最重要的是
- with you marrying Sven. - But the important things, th-th-the
我们一家人在一起 这是不会改变的
being together, that's not changing.
而且搬到外面你也负担不起 拉里 你并没有钱
And you can't afford to move out, Larry, you're broke.
你也是
So are you.
我 我可以写作
I... I can write for money.
我也很伤心
I'm sad, too.
呃 只是以防万一
Erm... just in case this helps at all,
如果拉里离开我们也会支持他
we think it's fine if Larry leaves.
- 是的 - 没错
- We do. - Yeah.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
早上好 南希
Morning, Nancy.
- 你好 德雷尔夫人 - 我泡了一些茶给你
- Hello, Mrs Durrell. - I brought you some tea.
- 不错的玫瑰花茶 - 谢谢你
- Nice cup of rosie. - Thank you.
所以 我听说你和拉里在考虑
So, er... I hear you and Larry are thinking about
- 找一个属于你们的地方 - 是的
- finding a place of your own? - Yes.
- 不是因为... - 听着 我完全理解
- Now, it's not because... - Look, I completely understand.
令我担心的事情更多
My concerns are broader.
是吗
Oh?
我觉得 南希你是一个年轻阳光的女孩
I suppose I'm thinking, does Nancy, a bright young thing,
真的想葬身于 我们坦白说吧
really want to bury herself away on a... let's face it,
一个简陋的地中海岛屿吗
a primitive Mediterranean island?
是的
Well, you have.
拉里喜欢这里
Larry likes it here.
是的 他在科孚岛写作也很不错
Yes, and he writes really well on Corfu.
所以 那为什么还你建议我带他走
So why are you suggesting I take him away?
不 我只是在说你
No, I was just talking about you.
噢
Oh.
你还很年轻 不用这么快安顿下来
See, you're very young to settle down.
我接下来的话可能不太中听
And this is going to sound horrid,
但是我觉得拉里不是那么专一
but I don't believe Larry's got other women out of his system.
动物管♥理♥员♥先生
Mr Zookeeper!
- 给你一头羊 - 谢谢你 斯文
- Have a goat. - Thanks, Sven.
还有...
And...
我在路上找到的一只乌龟
A tortoise I found on the way.
一开始人来得不多吧
Slow start, huh?
是啊 但是我骑着车宣传了一下
Yes, but I cycled round telling people
他们肯定在来的路上了
so I'm sure they're on their way.
- 你妈妈在这儿吗 - 不在 她进城了
- Is your mummy here? - No, she's gone into town.
你不回来为我工作了 是吗
You're not coming back to work for me, are you?
不了 谢谢 我把脚趾撞到你那愚蠢的铲子上了
No, thanks. I banged my toe on your cretinous shovel.
还有啊 我喝了你一点茴香酒
Look, by the way, I had some of your ouzo.
- 那是药用的 - 我发现了
- It was medicinal. - I noticed.
祝贺你这么短时间能找到结婚戒指
And congratulations on the emergency wedding thing.
急什么呀
What's the hurry?
干嘛要拖着
Why wait?
你要知道 不结婚也能爱爱的
You can make whoopee outside marriage, you know.
如果我要和一位女性行房♥ 我希望是认真的
If I'm going to make love to a woman, I want it to be official.
你之前没和女人做过吗
You've never made love to a woman?
当然做过 不然我平时干什么
Of course I have. What else would I be doing?
是啊 你问到我了
No, you've got me there.
不会吧
No.
同性恋是什么意思
What is homosexuality?
你是怎么长这么大的
Where have you been all your life?
homo与home谐音
- 主要是在外面打猎 - 是在家啪啪啪的意思吗
- Outside, mainly, shooting. - Is it sex in a home?
- 不是 - 那我放弃了
- No. - I give up, then.
- 我也许知道 - 你当然知道了
- I think I might know. - Of course you do.
难道不是两个男性♥交♥配吗
Isn't it when two males try to mate?
啊 我知道了
Oh, yes, I do know what that is.
那是非法的 应当如此
It's illegal, and rightly so,
我们都不应该谈论这件事
we shouldn't even be talking about it.
- 这种情况出现多久了 - 一直都有
- How long has it been going on? - For ever.
古希腊人特别热衷这个
The ancient Greeks couldn't get enough of it.
等一等 斯文要嫁给母亲 他怎么可能是同性恋
Wait, how can Sven be homosexual if he's marrying Mother?
因为他一直在掩藏这件事
Because he's been hiding it.
但也可能是我错了
But I may be mistaken.
我应该告诉母亲吗
Should I tell Mother?
你怎么了 拉里 你一般不是很自信吗
What's up with you, Larry? You're normally so sure of yourself.
是啊 最近生活有些艰辛
Well, life's a bit fraught at the moment.
南希不跟我说话了
Nancy isn't talking to me.
这是件好事 不是吗
Well, that's a good thing, isn't it?
马克斯给你寄来一封明信片
Oh, there's a postcard for you from Max.
谢谢你 德米特里斯
Oh, thank you, Demetrios.
我是丹尼斯
Dennis.
瞧瞧这些 美得惊人
Look at those. Heart stopping.
我的母亲一周后就要结婚了
My mother's getting married in a week.
这么快 她怀孕了吗
So quick. Is she pregnant?
没有
No.
- 我们很希望您能来 - 你知道我从来不离开别♥墅♥的
- We'd love it if you'd come. - You know I never leave the villa.
真是可惜 因为我很想参加婚礼的
A pity, really, cos I do love a wedding.
这婚礼也好不到哪儿去
And it will be hopeless
因为我们对时尚一窍不通
because none of us have a clue about style.
- 我也许能帮上忙 - 真的可以吗
- I may be able to help. - Would you?
婚宴要在家里举办 来我们家出点主意吧
The reception's at home. Come to our house and get some ideas.
大家都加把劲啊 把这场婚礼办好
Come on, everyone, let's organise this wedding!
我觉得我们应该供应一些小香肠
I think we should serve those little sausages.
大家都喜欢吃这个的吧
Everybody loves those, don't they?
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表