剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
钱不多 但是
It's not much, but it
我们可以过得更舒服一点了
might make us feel a bit more like we belong.
给教♥徒♥抽的
For Easter.
- 不客气 - 谢谢
- Parakalo. - Efharisto.
感觉怎么样 妈妈
How are you feeling, mother?
高兴多了
Well... happier.
还是气你把鲁格勒斯雅吓走了
Still livid that you drove Lugaretzia away.
荷尔蒙呢
And... hormonally?
别瞎扯了
Don't be ridiculous!
我今晚要带一个朋友来吃晚饭
I'm bringing a pal over for supper tonight.
碰巧和你同龄
Your age, as it happens.
我们第一位客人
Well, our first guest.
我要做什么呢 主要食材只能是无花果
What shall I cook? It will have to be mainly figs.
好吧 我今天要出去
Right, I'm off for the day.
有没有人注意到莱斯利变了
Did anyone notice anything different about Leslie?
我尽量不看他
I try not to look at him.
- 他变帅了好多 - 可没有
- He is becoming very handsome. - He really isn't.
他没带枪就走了
He left without a gun.
我从来都没见过他不带枪
I've never seen him without a gun.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
我今天早上没带枪
I didn't take a firearm
因为我已经不玩那个了
this morning because I'm over all that now.
太好了 莱斯利
Oh. Oh, I'm so glad, Leslie.
我只是喜欢在小岛上探索
I just like exploring the island,
带着字典 和当地人聊天
you know, with a dictionary. Talking to the locals.
到底是怎么了 你是不是杀人了
What's really going on? Have you shot someone dead?
别傻了 马戈
Don't be silly, Margo.
他只是长大了
He's just growing up.
再说 都已经是一九三几年了 亲爱的
Besides, it's the 1930s, darling.
人们已经不需要枪了
People don't need guns any more.
妈妈 这是克里奇船长
Mother, this is Captain Creech.
他一直期盼见到你
He's been looking forward to meeting you.
德雷尔太太
Well... Mrs Durrell.
你这样美丽的脸庞 应该站在船头才对
With a face like that, you should be on the front of a ship.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
乔迁的礼物
A present for the house...
牙买♥♥加最好的朗姆酒
a bottle of the finest rum from Jamaica.
你有没有去过牙买♥♥加
Have you er... ever been to Jamaica?
不 不 我没有
No, no, I haven't.
我第一次得淋病的地方
The first place I ever caught gonorrhoea.
所以 我们就在那了
So... there we were,
甲板下一群乌拉圭的妓♥女♥
a dozen Uruguayan strumpets below deck
从地球的屁♥眼♥里喷涌出一阵狂风
and a ripping wind, straight out of the arsehole of the Earth.
这真的太美味了
My, this is good tucker.
我喜欢女孩子
I like a girl who is er...
在厨房♥里得心应手
handy in the galley,
在床上也是一样
as well as in bed.
- 我说到哪了 - 地球的屁♥眼♥
- Where was I? - Arsehole of the Earth.
好了 这个故事说得差不多了
Yes, that's quite enough of that story.
格里 给我们唱首歌♥ 随便什么都行
Gerry, sing us a song. Anything you like.
- 厕所在哪 - 此时此刻 正嗡嗡作响
- Where's your head? - At the moment, it's pounding.
这是航海用语
It's nautical for...
屎坑 茅厕
Crapper, dunny,
雷鸣桶
thunder box.
- 他应该是指厕所 - 是的
- I think he means the lavatory. - Yes.
是的 我现在知道了
Yes, I know that... now.
房♥子后面
It's round the back.
失陪
Excuse me.
你到底在干什么
What the hell did you think you were doing?
把那种肮脏的色老头带到家里来
Bringing that filthy old lecher into our house.
咱家不常来这种客人
He's a breath of fresh air.
女人让男人当家就会发生这种事
This is what happens when women let men rule the roost.
起来
Get up!
- 再见 - 莱斯利
- Bye. - Oh, Leslie.
你今天要做什么
What are you doing today?
就到处走走 和当地人聊天
Just walk around, chat with locals.
打听一下工作 好资助一下家里
Ask for work, so I can help out with the money.
- 他在说谎 - 我知道
- He's lying. - I know.
我只是想像对待大人一样对他
I just thought I'd treat him like an adult.
你允许他有好几把枪时
What were you treating him
是把他当什么对待的
like when you let him have half a dozen guns?
我是个母亲 不是警♥察♥
I'm a mother, not a policeman.
那也许能让他自律一点
I thought it might lead to some discipline,
让他即使没有父亲 也能成为男子汉
make a man of him, with Daddy not being there.
当你有了孩子 你就会发现...
You'll discover, if ever you have children...
你说吧 我要去一下院子里
I am listening. I'm just going into the garden.
蠢家伙 跑哪去了
Stupid boy, where are you?
妈的见鬼...
Sodding, bloody...
拉里 注意用词
Larry, please!
我敢肯定弗吉尼亚·伍尔芙不会满口脏话
I'm sure Virginia Woolf doesn't swear like a trooper.
她弟弟也没把她打字机上的X键拆掉
Well, her brother didn't remove the letter X from her typewriter.
莱斯利为什么要那样做
Why would Leslie do that?
这样我就没法写"性"这个字了
So I don't write the word "sex" so much, apparently.
行吧 我会以牙还牙的
It's all right. I'll get him back.
我有没有说过 你的屁♥股♥应该放在船头
Did I mention that your arse should be on the front of a ship?
别再提了 我们昨晚听得够多了
Don't start that again. We had quite enough last night.
都怪你们让我喝酒
It's your fault for letting me drink.
追本溯源
Look below the surface
通常都是女人惹的祸
it's usually the ladies that cause the problems.
听着 我很惊讶你怎么现在还活着
Look, I am astonished that nobody has murdered you yet.
现在请你离开
Now, please leave!
你给我弄点午饭 我就走
After you've made me a spot of lunch.
别吵了 用该死的铅笔吧
Shut up! Use a bloody pencil!
鲁格勒斯雅
Lugaretzia!
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你不在简直天下大乱
It's been hell without you.
狗"酿"养的
Son of a bitz.
我看到斯皮罗斯一直在教你
I see Spiros has been teaching you.
在英国 我们会骂"杂种"
In England, we say "bastard".
杂"肿"
Barsto?
- 杂种 - 杂"肿"
- Bastard. - Barsto.
我爱它 妈妈
I love him, Mum.
格里 把它放外面
Oh, Gerry, take it outside.
格里 马上把它弄外面去
Gerry, take him outside, now!
- 它会跑了的 - 这么一会 跑不了的
- He'll escape. - Not for a while, he won't.
- 格里 - 还有好多没研究到呢
- Gerry? - There's so much to see.
吃了就走吧
Eat, then leave.
如果让你失望了 非常抱歉
I'm sorry if I've disappointed you.
我和粗人们混得太久了
I've spent too much time in the company of uncouth men.
好吧
Oh. Well...
谢谢
thank you.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I...
滚
Get out!
行吧 我吃完了就走
Fine. I'll just finish my lunch.
不走的话...
Now, you leave...
我就开枪了
or I'll shoot you.
你不会的
No, you won't.
你真是太欠教训了
You are in great need of a slap!
那你就可以开枪打人了吗
Oh, so it's OK for you to shoot and nearly kill someone?
没错 正是
Yes. Yes, it is.
莱斯利 我们跟你说了 不准再开枪了
Leslie, we told you, no more shooting!
不是我
It wasn't me!
你给我做媒的事
That is the last time you
到此为止 明白了吗
try to find me a husband. Is that clear?
你确定吗 我在镇上酒吧
Are you sure? I met a fascinating Turk
认识了一个特别迷人的土耳其人
in a bar in town.
你怎么觉着我会喜欢
And how did you think I would fall for...
一个见鬼的大力他妈的水手呢
Popeye the bloody Sailor Man?!
他也不是"我这个岁数的"
And he's not "my age"!
我们觉的性生活会让你平静下来
We think the sex will calm you down.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表