剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
Margy-bargy.
你很漂亮
You are very nice.
但是... 拒绝
But... no.
我需要找棵树
I need to lie down.
躺一下
Under a tree.
找棵橄榄树
En olivenbaum.
但是亨利八世想要离婚
But Henry the Eighth wanted a divorce
因为他特别希望继承人是男的
because he was desperate for a male heir.
所以他买♥♥了只巨鹰
So he bought a huge eagle,
和一只猴子 一起去见了教皇
and a monkey, and he took them to see the Pope.
- 真的吗 - 当然没有
- Did he really? - Of course he didn't.
格里 专心点
Gerry, concentrate.
你需要学习
You need an education.
即使当个动物园管♥理♥员♥也是要学历的
Even zookeepers need an education.
我每天都在学新的东西
I'm learning new things every day.
我就喜欢待在外面
I just enjoy being outside.
我才不想坐在
I am not going to sit outside
外面的地上被虫吃了
on the terrace being eaten alive by bugs.
- 这不会带来霉运吗... - 不会
- Isn't it bad luck... - No.
于是亨利八世对教皇没了耐心 所以...
So Henry the Eighth lost patience with the Pope so...
他叫我马吵吵
He called me Margy-bargy!
他觉得我是傻瓜
He thinks I'm a buffoon.
亲爱的
Oh, darling!
亲爱的
Darling! Oh.
格里 别把乌龟放桌上
Gerry, tortoises off the table.
汤可能有点淡
Soup's a bit thin, I'm afraid.
我丢了一堆东西下去 都是些...
I had to cobble it together from...
你们不用知道
You don't need to know.
马戈 不要阴沉个脸
Oh, Margo. Don't be unhappy.
他们怎么说的来着
You know what they say.
你得亲吻很多青蛙才能...
You have to kiss a lot of frogs...
马克斯是德国人 不是法国人
Max is German, not French.
不 我不是这意思...
No, I didn't mean...
我都没亲过他
I've never kissed him and
我也亲不到他了 因为在他眼里我一文不值
I never will because, to him, I am nothing.
我就像... 跳蚤一样
I am... a flea.
你是跳蚤的话 就能跳160英尺高
If you were a flea, you'd be able to jump 160 feet high.
不说其他的 别跟马克斯一样疯就行
Apart from anything, like Max being a maniac,
你才十六岁
you are only 16.
他不是疯子
He's not a maniac!
什么东西闻起来这么香
Mm, something smells good!
- 不 等等 是我 - 一个愉快的德雷尔家成员
- Oh, no, wait. That's me. - A cheerful Durrell.
我们可没什么好高兴的
We don't get many of those round these parts.
亚历克西娅摆弄着草帽的样子...
Alexia was mucking around with this straw hat and...
天啊 她太有趣了
Oh, God, she's so funny.
她用鱿鱼丝给我们
She made us these rings out
各编了个戒指 说我们是灵魂伴侣
of a squid because she said we're soul mates.
对不起
Sorry.
你用什么煮的 野草吗
Mm, what did you make this out of, weeds?
是的
Yes, I did.
我今天又去了一次银行
So I went to the bank again today.
还是没有钱的影子
Still no sign of our money.
天哪 太安静了 拉里去哪了
God, it's quiet. Where's Larry?
他应该和唐纳德还有马克斯出去了
Presumably he's off with Donald and Max.
快些 没有香槟我会死的
Ah! Qvick! I vill die vizzout champagne!
你知道她爱上了马克斯
You know she's in love with Max.
是吗
Is she?
- 为什么 - 对她友好点
- Why? - Be kind to her.
你也是 格里 鼓励她
You too, Gerry. Encourage her.
单恋是很痛苦的
Unrequited love can be so painful.
我可不知道
I wouldn't know.
每天都要"peenygrip"
Bloody peenygrip all day.
起床 所有的人都给我出去找吃的
Wake up! I want you all out foraging!
食物 能卖♥♥钱的
For food, something to sell!
或者找个工作
Or a job!
任何事情
Anything!
我们要食物 否则就坐下趟船回家
We need food or we are all on the next boat home!
早上好
Morning.
起来
Get up.
- 你好 是康多斯老妈吗 - 是的
- Yia sas. Mama Kondos? - Nai.
我是格里
My name is Gerry.
你好 格里
Yia sou, Gerry.
谢谢 我朋友说你有些小狗
Thank you. My friend Theo says you have puppies.
小狗 是的
Puppies. Yes.
过来
Come.
嗨
Hello.
- 我能收养一只吗 - 可以 但要过一阵
- Can I have one? - Yes, soon.
它们现在需要妈妈
Need Mummy now.
我喜欢他
I love him.
她
Her.
他
Him?
你好 我是路易莎·德雷尔
Hello, I'm Louisa Durrell.
你好 我丈夫恐怕外出访客了
Oh, hello. I'm afraid my husband is out on a call.
不 我不是来找医生的
No, I don't need a doctor.
那你需要什么
Oh, right. What do you need?
我听说你是英国人
I was told you're English.
- 是的 - 我也是
- Yes, I am. - So am I!
我们多幸运
Lucky us!
不是说我们幸运 我的意思是...
I mean, not lucky, lucky us. I mean...
关于如何在这生存下去
I was hoping you might have some advice
我希望你能给我些建议
on how to survive here.
# 我想成为... #
Well, I wanna be...
# 她会不会来 让我带你沉醉在爱的摇篮 #
Won't she come and let me rock you in my cradle of love?
这就是觅食
Now, that is foraging.
茶 我喜欢
Ah, tea. Lovely.
其实是用食用淀粉冲的
In fact, it's salep.
由兰花的块茎碾成的
Made from the tubers of orchids.
这在伯恩茅斯可是会让人惊讶的啊
Well, that would raise a few eyebrows in Bournemouth.
这也是我喜欢它的原因之一
Yes, one reason why I like it.
正如我所说的
That's exactly the kind of thing I say.
你的家乡是 伯恩茅斯吗
Is that where you're from, Bournemouth?
不是 只是我丈夫过世后
No, no. We just ended up there
从那里搬出来了而已
after my husband died.
我们都没有适应那里 所以就搬过来了
We didn't really fit in, so I moved us all here.
我就是觉得英格兰很冷
I always found England so frigid.
我的孩子们都水深火热
Well, my children were struggling.
拉里想当名作家
Larry wanted to be a writer
却成了汉普郡最糟糕的房♥地♥产♥经纪人
but was the worst estate agent in Hampshire.
而马戈正在变成了一个傻瓜
While Margo was turning into a twit.
好吧
Right.
格里讨厌学校
Gerry loathes school.
莱斯利想冲一切会动的东西开枪
Leslie wanted to shoot anything that moved.
他们现在好点了吗
And that's getting better now?
你怎么样
What about you?
我就是喜欢这里
Oh, I just love it here.
尤其是没有一堆背井离乡的英国人
Especially as there are no hordes of English exiles
他们一边喝杜松子酒 还一边谈论珍珠项链
drinking G&Ts and rattling their pearls.
- 吃些卡布尼 - 谢谢
- Have some kabuni. - Oh, thank you.
这叫什么来着
Remind me again what it is.
当地的甜点 羊肉汤加丁香混合而成
A local dessert. Ram's broth combined with cloves.
你需要配些甜汁
You need the sweet sauce with it.
抱歉 我太饿了
Oh, sorry. I'm starving!
是的 羊的味道上来了
Oh, yes. There's the sheep coming through.
你是那种身在国外
You're one of those Brits
也会想念岩皮饼和卷布丁的英国人
abroad who wants rock cakes and roly-poly.
不 才不是
No, no, not at all.
这就是流亡者和移♥民♥之间的区别
Such a difference between expats and committed migrants.
你可以骄傲地做一个英国人
You can be proud of being British and miss it
怀念它的同时享受现在的新家
yet still embrace your new home.
这就像你结婚了
Is that like being married,
却还念着你的前男友
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表