剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
正如你们所见 我的母亲最近压力很大
My mother's under a bit of pressure, as you can see.
我并不习惯做演讲
I don't make a habit of giving speeches,
但我对这个家庭的现状很担忧
but I'm distressed by what this family's become.
你父亲要是在这儿就好了
Would that your father were here now.
这里可不是抚养儿女的好地方
This is no place to bring up a family.
杰拉尔德现在就是个野孩子
Gerald is now a wild animal.
马戈像是个花钱雇来的小丑
Margo seems to be some sort of paid jester.
莱斯利两次触碰法律底线
Leslie has twice been in trouble with the law.
曾经是伯恩茅斯体面的房♥地♥产♥经纪人的拉里
And Larry, once a respectable Bournemouth estate agent,
成了一个失败的淫棍作家
is now a debauchee and failed writer.
接下来我能描述一下你吗
Can I describe YOU next?
你们所有人都被一个迷恋上
All of you guided by a mother
拉手风琴的牧羊人的母亲所引领
enmeshed with a squeezebox-playing goatherd.
但你们还有希望 你们现在回家
But all is not lost. You will come home now.
我会掏钱让格里去一家好的英国寄宿学校
I will pay for Gerry to go to a good English boarding school.
帮马戈和莱斯利获得稳定的工作
I will help Margo and Leslie into secure careers.
而且 既然我终有一天要去世
And as I won't live forever,
路易莎 我会留给你一笔钱
Louisa, I will give you a sum of money,
或许留座房♥子
or perhaps a house,
让你过上稳定的新生活
for you to create a solid base for a new life.
谢谢你 赫尔迈厄尼姑妈
Thank you, Aunt Hermione.
我会好好考虑一下的
I will give that careful thought.
你为什么让老巫婆说那些话
Why did you let the old witch say all that?
因为我一直在欺骗自己
Because I've been fooling myself.
在现实生活中 那就是人们的真实面目
Back in the real world, that is what people are
- 和真实想法 - 我们过的就是现实生活
- and that is what people think. - This is real!
并不是 这个房♥子是租的
No, it's not! It's rented,
我们还付不起租金 搞不好哪天就没了
if we could afford the rent, and it's fleeting.
她说得对 我教育子女太随意
She's right. I've been playing at parenting.
我们迟早得回家
And sooner or later we are
过回之前的生活
going to have to go home and resume our lives.
事情不是这样的
It doesn't work like that.
我们在这里过的每一天都无比真实
Every day is real, here more than anywhere.
- 我们需要她 拉里 - 我们不需要
- We need her, Larry! - We don't!
你只是被她惹得昏了头
You just let her get under your skin.
亲爱的 每个人的生活中都有一个
Darling, everyone has somebody in their lives
比他们更强大 要去听从的人
who is more powerful that they answer to...
你的父母 你的老板
your parent, your boss,
你的职业 或是你信奉的神
your calling, your God,
对我来说 就是赫尔迈厄尼姑妈
and I have Aunt Hermione.
不管这听起来有多糟
And as awful as it sounds,
她在里面说的那些话 我自己都想过
everything that she just said in there I've thought myself.
恕我直言 她有很多家底
And to be blunt, she has a lot of family money
而我不能接受
and I can't bear the thought
你们任何一个人穷一辈子
of any of you children being poor forever.
别乱搞
哦 见到你可真高兴
Oh... Well, you're a sight for sore eyes.
- 我有那么帅吗 - 特别英俊
- Remind me, is that good? - Oh, it's very good.
出什么事了
Is something wrong?
我那吓人的姑妈 她知道我们的事了
My scary aunt. She knows about us.
我本来还想装作是个毛驴商人
And I was going to pretend to be a travelling donkey salesman.
我想你
I've missed you.
我也想你
And I've missed you.
因为我已经想好了...
Because I have decided...
我爱你
I love you.
那真是太好了
Well, that's good...
因为我也爱你
because I love you too.
好了 我要...
Right, I am going to...
- 我们的客人呢 - 在卧室
- Where are our guests? - In the bedrooms.
三个人占了三间卧室
Three persons, three bedrooms.
当我们这里是酒店吗
Ti to kaname etho? Hotel!
就算要拖着去 我也要展示给他们
I am going to show them, even if I have to drag them,
科孚是集美景热恋以及文化的天堂
that Corfu is a haven for beauty and love and culture.
祝你好运吧
Good luck.
- 我想在马夫罗达琪别♥墅♥结束这段旅程 - 不行
- And I'd like to end the tour at the Villa Mavrodaki. - No!
你的姑妈把我叫做花钱雇来的小丑
Your aunt called me a paid jester! Whatever that is.
那就更有必要把伯爵夫人介绍给她
Well, all the more reason to show her the magnificent library
展现她宏伟的图书馆
and appeal to her snobbery
来满足她那势利眼
by introducing her to an actual countess.
行吧
Oh, all right.
我们讨论了我被拒绝的事情
We've discussed my rejection
我决定放弃写作
and I've decided I'm giving up writing,
事实上 放弃一切跟智力有关的事情
in fact, the intellect in all its forms.
- 拉里 别傻了 - 你知道为什么吗
- Oh, don't be silly, Larry. - You know why?
因为很明显 艺术是被一些蠢货管理的
Because art is clearly run by buffoons
被铜臭味都污染了
and tainted by misguided notions of commercialism.
如果是那样的话 确实令人不快
Well, if that's true, it's beastly.
我要开始从事特别男子气概的事了 就像莱斯利一样 但比他更好
I'm throwing myself into manly things... like Leslie, but better.
- 那么 什么东西需要维修 - 这座房♥子
- So, what needs mending? - The house.
还是给他缩小一下范围吧
Well, let's narrow it down for him a bit.
厕所房♥顶
Er... the lavatory roof?
好
Good.
今晚很难过吧
Tough night?
当拉里要讨论事情的时候 他真的会很严肃地讨论
When Larry discusses something, he really discusses it.
- 我们一般就直接跑开 - 我下次也试试
- We usually run away. - I'll try that next time.
你还见过比这更蓝的天吗
Have you ever seen a bluer sky?
我们应该见过吧 是不是 亲爱的
I think we have, haven't we, dear?
是的 我们应该见过
Yes, I think we have.
你要是把我剖开 你会发现我身体里有英国国旗
If you cut me open, you find the Union Jack inside.
我爱英国人 他们行为举止很赞
I love the British. Perfect manners.
总是冲在战争前线 一直坚守到最后
Always first in the war... and the last to leave.
好好看路 司机
Eyes on the road, driver.
第一站 我们的朋友西奥多·斯迪芬奈兹的家
First stop, the home of our great friend, Theodore Stephanides.
走开啊
Go on! Shoo!
- 你们外国人喜欢羊 - 是的
- Your foreigner loves his sheep. - Yes!
请原谅我房♥间里有些杂乱
Please forgive the disarray.
我沉浸在研究双神经软体海洋动物中了
I lost myself in a study of the marine mollusc amphineura.
都是些迷人的生物 你看不出来它们的头部
Fascinating creatures. They have no identifiable head
也没有脑神经节 然而它们配备了...
and no cerebral ganglion, obviously. Yet they are armed...
- 我要不要去泡点咖啡 - 它们吃岩石上的藻类
- Shall I make some coffee? - They scrape algae from rocks.
我还可以接着介绍 那就继续吧
I could go on. In fact I will.
博物馆似乎关门了
The museum seems to be shut.
真是太可惜了
Which is such a shame,
里面满是引人入胜的工艺品
because it's full of spellbinding artefacts.
好吧 我继续坐中间
That's fine. I'll go in the middle again.
- 我必须要坐在窗边 - 她有幽闭恐怖症
- I have to be by the window. - She has claustrophobia.
- 没错 - 这可是敞篷车啊
- Yes, I do. - In an open-top car?
- 我们现在能回家了吗 - 除非你们开始享受这段旅程
- Might we go home now? - Not until you start enjoying yourself.
你又把锤子掉进马桶了吗
Aw! Did you drop your hammer in the lavatory again?
这该死的杂务活
This handyman crap!
我需要正经的工作 我要去斯文家
I need proper work. I'm going to Sven's.
他肯定高兴得不得了
Oh, he'll be so delighted.
- 斯文 - 拉里
- Sven. - Larry.
- 这里是你经营的吗 - 不是
- Did you run here? - No.
哦
Oh.
听着 我打算放弃... 写那些破烂书了
Listen, I'm going to give up this... writing nonsense.
我想做一些正经工作 工钱你随意付
I want to do some proper work. Just pay me what you can.
- 什么都不付 - 好吧
- Nothing. - Fine.
好 把这个坑挖好
Good. Finish this hole.
有很多树要种
Lots of trees to plant.
别光站着不动手啊
You missed your hands, I think.
- 你们这些外国人啊 就是... - 闭嘴
- The thing about your foreigner is... - Shut up!
下一站 马夫罗达琪伯爵夫人的别♥墅♥
Next stop, the villa of the Countess Mavrodaki!
- 天使 我下班后见你 - 现在就行啊
- Angel, I will see you after work. - Now is good.
- 不 现在不行 - 不不 现在很好啊
- No, now is bad. - No, no, now is very good.
丹尼斯进城的时候 我来掌管这房♥子
I'm in charge of the house while Dennis is in town.
- 那我们去大床上蹦蹦跳跳吧 - 你是八岁小孩吗
- Well, let us jump on the big bed, huh? - What are you, eight?
不管怎样 伯爵夫人在里面
Anyway, the Countess is inside.
伯爵夫人是我们的私交 我们互换长袍穿
You know, the Countess is a personal friend. We exchanged gowns.
她是法国人
She's French.
姑妈 尽管你对马戈的工作持怀疑态度
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表