剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
She decides everything.
所以这里叫马夫罗达琪别♥墅♥ 不是丹尼斯别♥墅♥
That's why it's the Villa Mavrodaki. Not the Villa Dennis.
他们指控莱斯利威胁当地的农民
They've charged him with threatening our local farmer, shooting,
开枪 还让他的狗攻击农民的火鸡
letting our dog savage his turkeys
并且拒绝支付补偿金
and failure to pay compensation.
一派胡言 是一派胡言吧
A pack of lies! Is it a pack of lies?
当然
Of course it is.
但他下周必须上法庭
But he has to appear in court next week.
我需要你们俩当我们的律师
I need you two to be our lawyers.
这样明智吗 一个生物学家 一个计程车司机
Is that wise? We are respectively a biologist and a taxi-driver.
没错 但一个什么都懂 一个什么人都认识
Yes, but between you, you know everything and everyone.
我找不到也请不起别人了
I couldn't find or afford anybody else.
我对你很失望 马戈
I'm disappointed with you, Margo.
但你看上去很容易相处
But you seemed so easy-going.
你以为会让我试穿一条裙子的
I thought you'd let me try on a dress.
我也会让你试穿我的
I'd let you try on mine.
我现在辞退你 因为你非常不听话
I am relieving you of your duties, for gross disobedience.
请让我留下 不然我妈妈会很伤心的
Do let me stay. My mother would be so sad.
我发现大人很难懂
I find adults very confusing.
现在就走
Go now!
你太认真了 亲爱的
Oh, but you're so serious, my dear.
看你的表情
Your face.
收下这裙子吧
Have the dress.
我听说你穿上这裙子很美
I hear it becomes you.
现在给我读读书吧
Now read to me.
我们还有一整个图书馆的书呢
We've a whole library to get through.
别 别现在来
Oh... No, don't come now.
- 说句话啊 - 你别生气
- Well, speak. - Don't be angry.
我是心平气和来的
I come in peace.
所以你来找我就行
So it's OK for you to come and call on me,
我去找你就不行是吧
but not for me to come and call on you.
我道歉 我...
I apologise. I...
我没有把握
I felt unsure.
你觉得没把握
Oh, you were feeling unsure?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
我也喜欢你
And I like you.
那为什么我们老是要争吵
So why do we argue all the time?
因为作为一个女人 你会不开心
Because, as a woman, you get upset.
这很麻烦
It's... tiring.
还是说 作为一个男人
Or, as a man,
你总是不告诉我你在想什么
you don't tell me what you're thinking.
我就像在和空气说话
I mean, it is like talking to fog.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
是什么横在我俩之间
What's stopping us?
是我的问题吗 还是我的孩子
Is it me? Is it my... my children?
不是
No.
我喜欢孩子
I like children,
喜欢你的孩子
your children.
但说真的 我习惯了一个人
But it's true, I'm used to being on my own.
变化也许会让我不安
Perhaps change makes me anxious.
别啊 你说得很好 别打住不说啊
Well, no, that was good. Well, don't stop there!
所以是我的问题
So it is me.
不好意思
Oh. Sorry.
里面有威士忌
Whisky inside.
锁上了
Locked.
- 开枪 - 我们应该这样做吗
- Shoot. - Oh, should we?
我还在保释期
I'm supposed to be on bail.
我们走吧 踢足球去
Let's go and play some football...
开枪
Shoot.
不然我们就朝你开枪
Or we shoot you.
它们在吃蚁后
They're eating the queen.
真可爱
Oh. How lovely.
这将作为我们的墓地
This is going to be our burial area.
我还是希望能埋在英格兰
I had rather expected to be buried in England.
不 我是说蝙蝠的墓地
No. I mean, for my bat.
你能给我找一个希腊正教牧师吗
Could you please find me a Greek Orthodox priest?
伯爵夫人给了我一条裙子
The Countess gave me a dress!
你的工作根本称不上是工作
Your job is not job.
这才是工作
This is job.
书里大部分内容都是"他们气喘吁吁"的
It's actually hard work reading
读爱情小说其实是件很辛苦的工作
love stories where the most they do is breathe heavily.
我要剪掉几页
I'm going to snip some pages out.
什么人会真的"感到他们的心脏漏了一拍"
When did anyone ever really "feel their heart skip a beat"?
- 我会 - 总是这样
- I do. - All the time.
你该给那个"花瓶"伯爵夫人读我的小说
You should read the posh ignoramus my novel.
她可很有学问 有很多的藏书
She's not an ignoramus. She has a huge library.
那问问她我能不能借我几本
Ooh, ask her to let me borrow from it.
你这会儿倒是讲礼貌了
Oh, you're not so rude now.
- 不行 - 但我已经没书可读了
- No. - But I've run out of books to read.
那你最好再写一本
You'd better write another one then.
我的第一本还在等着审稿呢
I'm still waiting for the first one to be accepted.
她那样时我就很不好受
I don't like it when she does that.
我也是
No. Nor do I.
谁在我的鞋里尿尿
Who peed on my shoes?
你妈
Your mother.
这双鞋很贵
These were very expensive.
我们专门到伦敦去买♥♥的
We went on a special trip to London to get them.
我们无法再做朋友了
I don't think we can be best friends any more.
好看吗
What do you think?
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
非常漂亮
That is so beautiful.
穿着它 我觉着自己无所不能
Wearing this, I feel like I could do anything
没有拿不下的男人
and have any man.
马戈
Margo!
莱斯利
Oh, Leslie.
我非常担心你
Oh, I am so worried about you.
不用这样 我没事
Stop, I'm all right.
这什么味道
What's that smell?
我的鞋
My shoes.
那个混♥蛋♥克里奇又来了
That little bastard Creech!
德雷尔太太 早上好
Mrs. Durrell, good morning.
是你啊
Oh. You.
上次我们碰面时 你的脸色就像
Your face looked like an overcast day in Bootle,
布特尔的阴天 所以...
the last time we met, so...
我戒了酒
I'm off the drink.
刮了胡子
Lost the beard.
买♥♥了条领巾
Bought a cravat. Ha!
谢谢你
Thank you.
我是来邀请你去我的游艇上玩一玩
I'm here to invite you onto my yacht.
航海是我擅长的几件事之一
Sailing is one of the few things I do well.
他是之前喝醉了
Didn't he get drunk here
你还差点朝他开枪的家伙吗
and you nearly shot him?
是的
Yes.
谢谢 正好提醒了我
Thank you and that reminds
与你同游不是个好主意
me why a trip out with you would be a bad idea.
妈 快开始了
Mummy, we're starting.
- 午饭吗 - 一只蝙蝠的葬礼
- Ooh! Lunch? - A bat funeral.
这比爸爸的葬礼还隆重
This is grander than Dad's funeral.
克里奇船长怎么在这
What was Captain Creech doing here?
他来邀请我乘他游艇出海
He was inviting me on his yacht.
我拒绝了
I said no.
该答应啊
Say yes!
别再烦莱斯利的事了
Stop fretting about Les.
他也就这德性了
He'll always be a mess.
放轻松些
Let your hair down.
你对教养孩子真是一无所知
You have no idea about parenting, do you?
你才应该提心吊胆 傻瓜
You're supposed to fuss. Idiot!
而你能想象吗 格里在悼念一只蝙蝠
And Gerry is grieving for this bat, of all things.
这显然一种被取代的失落感
Well, it's obviously a displaced sense of loss
缺乏与兄长们的沟通 还为他们担心
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表