剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
Mrs Vadrukakis told me what happened.
她感觉... 我能替你说吗
She feels... May I speak for you?
可以
Ah, yes.
她感觉自己一怒之下 对你有些太严厉了
She feels she was somewhat hard on you in the heat of the moment.
瓦杜卡基斯太太 我之前
Mrs Vadrukakis, I didn't
没有想清楚 但我现在明白了
really think about it before, but I have now.
我保证以后尽可能地保护动物
I promise to conserve animal life wherever possible.
谢谢你 格里
Thank you, Gerry.
拉里 你怎么瘸了
Larry! Oh, you're limping!
你一定想谈谈吧
I expect you'll want to talk about it.
听着... 我很抱歉
Listen... I'm sorry.
- 怎么了 - 我之前太傻了
- For what? - For being an idiot.
还是面对现实吧 我只能做一名作家
Let's face it, I'm only ever going to be a writer.
- 充满男子气概的工作不顺利吗 - 是啊
- Oh, did the manly work not go very well? - No.
让我来安慰安慰你吧...
Let me make it better...
真不要脸
Cheeky!
- 鲁格勒斯雅 我听说路易莎的事了 - 她还活着 - 那就好
- Lugaretzia, I heard Louisa. - She's alive. - Oh, right.
- 佛罗伦斯 - 路易莎
- Florence! - Louisa!
- 你差点死了 - 是啊
- You nearly died! - Well, yes,
- 但是发生了很有趣的事情 - 什么
- but, erm, something really interesting has happened. - What?
我修好了发电机
I've fixed the generator!
我的新闻是
So, erm, my news.
呃... 斯文向我求婚了
Erm... Sven has asked me to marry him.
- 你打算怎么回复他 - 谁知道呢
- What are you going to say? - God knows.
拜托了 德雷尔 不要这么有爱了/别光顾着爱爱了(*不确定*)
Stop, please, Durrells. Enough! No more love!
我对自己在车里的行为感到很不安
I am uneasy at my conduct in the motor car,
却被你的折服了
and impressed by yours.
你有原则地捍卫自己的孩子 很了不起
And your principled defence of your children.
但你开车的时候没能体现出来
Though less so by your driving.
是的
Yes.
我仍然坚信 这不是抚养儿女的好地方
I still believe this isn't the best place to raise a family,
但我尊重你的选择
but I accept that the choice must be yours.
谢谢
Thank you.
我希望自己给别人的印象可以不那么严厉
I wish I cut a less stern figure.
说实话 路易莎 我很想念你...
If I'm honest, I miss you, Louisa...
还有你的孩子
and the children.
那是我尝试让你回家的强硬手段
This was my heavy-handed attempt to make you come home.
你要是也跟普鲁和杰弗里
You'd do the same if you spent
一起呆那么长时间 你也会这么做的
as much time as I do with Prue and Geoffrey.
我们喜欢这里 姑妈
We like it here, Auntie.
我现在明白了
I see that now.
- 也理解你为什么会喜欢上... - 牧羊人吗
- And how you might be attracted to your... - Goatherd?
没错
Indeed.
"在水灾过后
'There was an explosion
煤矿发生了一起爆♥炸♥
at the colliery following earlier flooding.
英国计划扩大空军规模至之前三倍
Britain plans to triple the size of its air force
来应对德国的军备 首相..."
in response to German re-armament. Prime Minister...'
好哇
Hooray!
已经过去86分钟了 我需要你的回答
It's been 86 minutes. I have to have your answer.
- 斯文 请演奏一下你的手风琴 - 还是不了吧
- Sven, please play your accordion. - I'd rather not.
- 那你为什么要带来 - 有道理
- So why did you bring it? - Fair point.
亲爱的 我不是在背叛你的父亲
Darling, I'm not betraying your father.
你会为我高兴的 也会为你高兴
He would be happy for me. And for you.
我知道 我只是很想念他
I know. I just miss him.
那么 伯爵夫人怎么样了
So, how was the Countess?
她很忧伤 收到了惊吓 丹尼斯对我不太高兴
She was sad, shaken. Dennis wasn't very happy with me.
也许是时候
It might be time for me to
我成熟一点 承担责任了
grow up a bit and learn some responsibility.
说来也好笑
You know, it's funny,
因为我正想反其道而行之
cos I was just feeling like going the other way.
我开始喜欢吃鱿鱼了
I'm coming round to calamari.
我们要不要再冒险加个橄榄
Shall we go mad and risk an olive?
各位 计划有些变动
Everyone. Change of plan.
我要重拾我作家的职业 接着做知识分子
I'm going back to being a writer and an intellectual.
太棒了
Yes!
- 他们开始吃东西了 - 那些猫头鹰
- They're feeding! - The owls!
我可以很确信地说
I can confidently say that
拉里是世界上最差的农民
Larry is probably the worst farmer on the planet.
不过他写书的时候
Although when he writes about it,
可能会把自己写得很厉害
I think he'll probably be rather better.
听着 斯文 关于你的求婚
Um... Listen, Sven, about your proposal.
就是...
Just...
我愿意
Yes.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表