剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
and not feeling connected and anxiety for his sibling.
我知道
I know that.
我让西奥鼓励他多从科学的角度想
I asked Theo to encourage him in the science of it.
死亡 生命...
Death, life...
化为肥料
compost.
肥料
Compost?
但我也很高兴他开始对精神领域感兴趣
But I'm very glad he's developing his spiritual interest, too.
或许莱斯利才需要这个
Well, maybe that's what Leslie needs.
不 他太极端了
Oh, no. He'd take it too far.
他会让我们双手抱头 用枪逼着我们去教堂
He'd be frogmarching us all to the church at gunpoint.
斯文就参加希腊正教会 他是匹黑♥马♥呢
Sven goes to the Greek Orthodox Church. He's a dark horse.
我不想谈他
I don't want to talk about him.
他开始跟我聊天了 开始敞开心扉...
He started talking. He started opening up about...
说他喜欢孩子之类的 然后就这么走了
liking children and, you know, and then he just walked away.
但让他见鬼去吧 因为我有个船长朋友
But sod him. Because I have a captain friend
他有一艘大船 邀请我周四一同出海
who has a big boat that he's taking me out on, on Thursday.
你不想谈及他也挺好的
Well, it's good you don't want to talk about him.
其实 如果你能让斯文
In fact, if you could get
在我走的时候来港口
Sven to come to the harbour when I'm leaving,
我会穿一条超级漂亮的裙子出海
I'll get hold of a stunning dress for the occasion.
我倒要看看我走下游艇时他什么表情
And I can watch his face as I step off that yacht.
这究竟只是他被激起的一瞬玩味
Was that the flicker of interest from him?
还是他们真的全身心地陷入了热烈的爱情
Or were they really totally severely in love?
德雷尔夫人想见您 夫人
Mrs. Durrell to see you, Madam.
很抱歉打扰您
Sorry to bother you.
马戈今天离开家时哭哭啼啼的
Margo left home with a sniffle
我来看看她是否还好
and I wanted to check she's well.
对了 我非常喜欢您送给马戈的那身裙子
Oh, by the way, I loved the dress you gave Margo.
您的眼光非常独到
You have exquisite taste.
谢谢
Thank you.
您的裙子应该也是很多吧
And many, many dresses, I gather.
其实和您一样 我是个寡妇而且...
The truth is, like you, I'm a widow and...
家计艰难
well, I'm struggling.
不知是否可以给我条多余的裙子
I was wondering if you might have a spare frock for me.
当然
Oh, of course.
肯定能为你找到条合适的
I'm sure we can find something for you,
不是吗 德米特里奥斯
can't we, Demetrios?
我叫丹尼斯
Dennis.
给德雷尔太太把那条紫色长袍包起来
Pack the purple gown for Mrs. Durrell.
我知道这有点浮夸 不过你们觉得怎么样
Now I know it's rather showy, but what do you think?
如果难看就直说
Say if it's horrible.
马戈
Margo?
我打算明天穿这件
I thought I might wear it
去克里奇的船上玩 图个乐子而已
on Creech's yacht tomorrow. For fun, you know.
可以啊 为什么不呢
Well, yes. Why not?
你不管穿什么都很好看
I think you'll look nice whatever you wear.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
他不会把动物弄到楼上去了吧
He hasn't got creatures up there as well, has he?
- 我找不到它 - 算了
- I couldn't see him. - Oh, well,
他就和地板下面其他的小伙伴玩吧
he can join the others under the floorboards.
你真是太慷慨了 西奥 我该怎么谢你
You're so generous, Theo. How can I thank you?
有你作为同道好友我也很高兴
The pleasure, as a fellow enthusiast, is all mine.
古代人会为所爱之人的遗体防腐
The ancients embalmed their loved ones.
我们该把你的蝙蝠用甲醛泡起来的
We could have pickled your bat in formaldehyde.
那可能会吓到我的家人
I think that might scare my family.
看 妈妈 我的科学学习中心
Look, Mum, my Centre For Scientific Learning.
你再也不必唠叨我的教育了
You don't need to nag me about education any more.
很好 八乘以七等于多少
Excellent. And eight times seven?
五十多吧
Is it in the 50s?
完全正确 的确是五十多
Spot on, it's in the 50s.
希望你对莱斯利的案子感到宽慰些了
I hope you're feeling relaxed about Leslie's court case.
并没有
Oh, hardly.
真遗憾莱斯利不和我们一样
It's a shame Leslie isn't one of us.
我对软体动物的热爱
My delight in molluscs saw me
让我度过了坎坷的青春期
through a bumpy adolescence.
我知道 我一直在想
I know, I keep wondering
我本该把莱斯利教成另一番模样
how I could have steered Leslie differently.
谁说得准呢 历练或许对他有好处
Who knows? The experience may do him good.
有言道 挫折使人进步
They say a broken leg grows back stronger than an unbroken one.
你要穿这个去坐船
You are wearing it on a boat?
是游艇
It's a yacht.
不准再盯着看了
Stop staring at it.
不是吧
Oh, no.
真的吗
Really?
那是你说的游艇
That's a yacht?
我不能让那个老傻瓜失望
Oh, I can't let the old fool down.
这次你怎么不讲话了
So now you're not speaking. What's the matter?
我... 我喝醉了
I'm... I'm very drunk.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
你为什么要喝醉
Why did you get drunk?
大海... 就是个死亡陷阱
The sea... It's a bloody death-trap!
我见得太多了
I've seen too much.
自从我退休...
Since I retired...
它... 便在我心中阴魂不散
it... it haunts me.
带我回岸上
Take me back to shore.
- 马上回去 - 不
- Right now! - No.
我知道些水手小调...
I know some sea shanties...
你敢唱水手小调 我就要...
You dare sing one sea shanty and I'll...
你... 把那个给我
You... give me that.
马上把船桨给我
Give me that tiller right now!
你知道如何驾船吗
Oh, do you know how to sail?
不 我不懂驾船
No. No, I can't sail!
但现在我他妈的比你合适多了
But I'm a helluva lot more competent than you are at this moment!
太好了
Good.
救命
Help!
- 我不会游泳 - 你这个蠢货
- I can't swim! - You silly, silly man!
这首你一定喜欢
You'll like this one.
# 布洛迪是个威尔士女孩 她来自卡迪夫城... #
O Blodwyn was a Welsh girl, she came from Cardiff city...
这是让我感受自己魅力的机会
This was my chance to feel attractive.
而不是像一个坏妈妈
And not just like a bad mother!
你真是帮了大忙
Thanks for nothing!
别走 这一天多么美好
Don't go! We're having such a nice day.
这太糟糕了 别让路易莎看见你在这
This is terrible. Don't let Louisa see you here.
不 我要向她表示同情
No. I have to offer my sympathies.
如果你说什么好听的话 我会哭的
If you say anything nice, I'll cry.
所以 没人打算告诉我
So, is nobody going to tell me
妈妈的游艇之旅如何吗
how Mother's yacht trip went?
好消息是 如果你进监狱了
The good news is that, if you're put in jail,
你会和我的朋友克斯提在一起
you'll be with my friend Kosti.
他不会坐牢的 这莫须有的指控太荒唐了
He's not going to jail. It's a ridiculous trumped-up charge.
这儿是科孚 一切皆有可能
This is Corfu. Anything's possible.
这不正是我们喜欢这儿的原因吗
Isn't that why we like it here?
这位无辜的年轻英国男孩今天不应该站在这
This innocent young Englishman should not be standing here today.
他并不无辜 在此之前
Not so innocent. Before,
他还因为酒后斗殴进过警局的拘留室
he was in my police cell after a drunken brawl!
好吧 我们当中谁没有因为
Well, who among us has not
- 醉酒闹事而被逮捕过呢 - 完全同意
- been arrested for drunken brawling? - Exactly.
他总是随身携带一杆抢
He always carries a gun with him!
德雷尔先生 这是否属实
Mr Durrell, is it true you carry guns?
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why?
因为这个世界很危险 法官
Because the world is a dangerous place, Judge.
你能别让它变得更危险吗
Do you not make it more dangerous?
- 请用英语 - 被告
- In English, please. - The defendant...
莱斯利并不是个天才 还大手大脚的
Leslie isn't gifted or nuanced,
但他有一种出自本能的顽强
but he has got a kind of visceral doggedness.
矛盾的是 他讨厌狗
Paradoxically, he loathes dogs.
所以他不可能和格里的狗一起去射杀火鸡
So he wouldn't go killing turkeys with Gerry's dog.
根本不可能 莱斯利更有可能怎么去射杀火鸡呢
No. Leslie is far more likely to shoot the turkeys...
他一个人
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表