剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
- 拿点道德勇气出来 - 你们俩别吵了
- Oh, have some moral courage. - Stop it, you two.
不管那是什么勇气 你有过那玩意吗
When have you ever shown any moral courage? Whatever that is.
我每天都在我的作品里展示这种勇气
I show moral courage in my writing every day.
什么作品 找一个正经的工作吧
What writing?! Get a proper job!
你这个低能儿
You're an intellectual dwarf.
拉里 这么说太粗鲁了
Larry, that is cruel.
至少我有智商
At least I'm intellectual.
你的智商只是侏儒的等级
Your intellect is dwarf-sized!
天哪
For God's sake.
是的 很漂亮对吧 这是我母亲的
Yes, it's very nice, isn't it? It was my mother's, actually.
好像有一个子弹孔 莱斯利一定是冲她开枪了
It looks like a bullet hole. Leslie must have nearly shot her.
她不会还在讲那事吧
She's not still going on about that, is she?
不
No!
鲁格勒斯雅
Lugaretzia?
鲁格勒斯雅 回来
Lugaretzia? Come back!
莱斯利 你差点杀了她
Leslie, you could have killed her.
这是气♥枪♥ 最多就是点轻伤
It's an airgun. She could get a flesh wound at worst...
- 或者少只眼睛 - 或者少只眼睛
- or lose an eye! - Or lose an eye?!
不可置信 我像个奴隶一样照顾你们
Unbelievable! I have been working like a slave for you.
你却让我失去了唯一的帮手
Now we've lost my only bit of help.
树林里有好多动物啊
There's so many species in the wood.
- 我找到了... - 格里
- I found... - Oh Gerry!
- 抓住它们 - 把他们赶出去 赶出去
- Stop them! - Get them out! Get them out!
不要踩它们
Don't stamp on them!
- 让我开抢打它们 - 不要开抢
- Let me shoot one of them! - Don't shoot them!
停下来
Stop it!
都别吵了
Stop it!
我做错什么了
Where did I go wrong?
你们怎么都变得这么招人厌
How did you all become so vile?
你知道她的问题是什么吗
You know what her problem is?
不应该是我们有问题吗
Don't you think we're the problem?
- 不 - 别傻了
- No. - Don't be absurd.
她需要个男人
She needs a man.
你怎么敢这样说妈妈 我会照顾她的
Don't you dare talk about Mother like that. I'll look after her.
我借你本弗洛伊德的书吧 叫《恋母情结》
Let me lend you a paper by Freud called the Oedipus Complex.
你也就耍耍嘴皮子 可没人在乎
I expect that's really clever, but nobody cares.
身体是为性而生
The body is built for sex.
格里都知道 他见过动物交♥配♥
Gerry knows. He watched animals mating.
你太迷恋性了
You are obsessed with sex.
我们终于达成了共识
At last, we agree on something.
虽然我没有任何经验 但至少可以帮妈妈一把
And since I'm not getting any, at least we can help Mother.
我们应该从哪开始呢
All right, where should we start looking?
总不能从街上随便抓个男人吧
We can't just drag men in off the street.
下午好
Good afternoon.
- 西奥 - 我是西奥·史蒂芬奈兹
- Theo! - My name is Theo Stephanides.
- 你好 - 下午好
- Hello. - Good afternoon.
格里邀请我来喝茶
Gerry kindly invited me for tea.
- 希望你能有更多的探索 - 非常感谢
- For your future discoveries. - Thank you so much.
- 茶 没错 - 我要改天再来吗
- Tea, yes. - Shall I come back another day?
- 不 不 不 - 别走
- No, no, no. - It's fine.
- 茶 - 西奥
- Tea... - Theo?
你单身吗
Are you single?
当然 是的 我是
Yes. Yes, I am.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
我们不知道怎么烧开水
We couldn't work out how to heat the water.
别担心 我随时都能喝茶
Oh, don't worry. I can have tea any time.
无花果拌沙丁鱼 这才是新东西
Figs with sardines -- that's breaking new ground.
那么 关于科孚 你们想知道点什么吗
So, can I help unlock any mysteries about Corfu?
你能解释一下 我晒日光浴的时候
Can you explain why a monk shouted at me
为什么有个疯僧侣对我大吼大叫
like a lunatic as I was sunbathing?
也许你只是躺在他的地盘上了
Maybe you were just lying in his space.
以前希腊人半辈子都裸着
The Greeks used to spend half their lives naked.
所以他可没有借口
So he has no excuse.
那是古代希腊人 而且是男性裸体
That was the Ancient Greeks and male nudity.
女性身体通常都是有部分衣物遮盖的
Female bodies were more often shown partially clothed.
那就很清楚了
Well, there you go, then.
要么成为男人 要么在比基尼上穿外套
Become a man or wear a coat over your bikini.
对待男人和女人的规矩是不一样的吗
There's one rule for men and one for women, isn't there?
你刚刚才注意到吗
Have you only just noticed?
我一直在忙着长大
I've been busy growing up.
这种事存在多久了
How long has this been going on?
哪怕是伟大的亚里士多德
Even Aristotle, who was no slouch,
都视女性低男性一等
placed women some way below men...
但还是比奴隶地位要高的 万岁
but above slaves. Hurrah!
还有饼干吗 马戈
Are there any more biscuits, Margo?
自己去拿
Get them yourself!
那么 西奥
So, Theo...
你还没有结婚
you are not married yet.
你喜欢什么样的女人
What do you look for in a woman?
能和我交流想法的人
Someone I can exchange ideas with,
既能探讨科学发展
discuss scientific advances
也能无言对坐
and just sit quietly with.
- 不行 那没办法了 - 没戏
- Yeah, no, that won't work. - No.
西奥来喝了茶
Theo came for tea.
算不上茶 但他给了我个笼子
Well, not tea, but he gave me this,
我把睡鼠放了进去
which I filled with dormice.
格里
Oh, Gerry.
我们告诉莱斯利 他不准再在房♥子附近练枪了
We told Leslie he can't shoot near the house any more
打扰了拉里写作 而且可能会射死我们
because Larry can't write and he might kill us.
所以他明天要到岛的另一头去
So he's going off round the island tomorrow.
过来
Come on.
你长大了啊 对吧
Ooh! Getting quite big, aren't you?
是啊 我要不要下来
Yes. Should I get off?
不用
No.
你现在可以下来了 我腿麻了
You can get off now. I can't feel my legs.
有什么建议吗
Any recommendations?
别吃东西
Hm... Avoid the food.
光喝酒就行
Stick to the booze.
外国人啊 是吗
A fellow foreigner, huh?
是的
Yes,
不过我认为自己是世界公民
although I consider myself a citizen of the world.
你看上去似乎游历四方啊
You look like you've been around.
航行过七大洋
Sailed the seven seas.
有没有最喜欢的
Do you have a favourite?
没一个喜欢的
Hated all of them!
危险 寒冷
Treacherous, cold...
潮湿
wet.
缺女人
Generally devoid of women.
我穿的完全没问题
I am dressed perfectly respectably,
不像别人口中的古代希腊男人
unlike Ancient Greek men, from all accounts.
我有权躺在这里
And I'm entitled to be here.
我想你应该先别去晒日光浴了
I think you should take a break from sunbathing...
我肯定要去的
I am not going to be put off...
因为你的脸都晒成西红柿了
because your face looks like a tomato.
激动人心的大新闻
Exciting news!
为什么你说话这么轻 你从来不小声说话
Why are you speaking quietly? You never speak quietly.
因为我不想让妈妈听见
Because I don't want mother to hear.
天啊 为什么每个人都傻傻的
God, why is everyone so dim?
她去银行了 看看钱有没有到账
She's gone to the bank to see if the money's arrived yet.
很幸运 今天不会饿肚子 我打到了这个小美人
Fortunately, we won't starve. I've shot this beauty.
如果这个顶饱的话 她就不需要钱了
She won't need her own money if this works out.
我给她找了个男人
I've found her a man.
- 不是吧 谁 - 他的名字是克里奇船长
- No? Who? - His name's Captain Creech.
幽默感十足 有许多故事可讲
Cracking sense of humour. Stories to tell.
说话不兜圈子 而且他肯定还有点钱
Doesn't beat about the bush and, well, he must have a few quid.
这事肯定会搞砸的
This will go horribly wrong, you know.
- 你怎么撮合他们 - 可能要先等几个星期
- How will you get them together? - I might leave it a few weeks.
她大姨妈要来了 会有点喜怒无常
Her monthly's coming up and she'll be more volat...
别说这种事了 你真是...
Stop saying these things! You are such a...
卖♥♥家具的钱到了
The money's arrived from the sale of our furniture.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表