剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
德雷尔一家 第一季 第四集
德雷尔一家
出自诗人约翰·多恩 1623年所作的《沉思录》第十七篇
迪斯尼动画片奇幻森林男主
指20世纪发生的克利平医生杀妻案
希腊"Opoulos"后缀代表某某人后裔的意思
亲爱的南希 我想你 就像太监想念...
他的睾丸
《傲慢与偏见》中的傲娇男
英国利物浦一地名
前者为英国作家 诗人 散文家 因为同性恋而被判入狱
后者为法国思想家 文学家 哲学家 因为讥讽摄政王奥尔良公爵被囚禁在巴士底监狱
北美洲原住民民族苏族首领 与美军的战斗中获胜后 却被四处追捕 最终被抓获压入监狱
你想打我的火鸡吗
你是来自那个混♥蛋♥的英国人家吗
嘿 英国人 你和你家的狗杀了我的火鸡
钱 别走
我要补偿 不然有你好受的
除了我
莱斯利是最好的孩子 他是唯一和我用希腊语说话的人
虽然女朋友甩了他之后 就不学希腊语了
如果那农夫淹死了 我不会救他的
把他丢进海里 我肯定会往下推他一把
把他的火鸡全杀了
每个人都知道莱斯利跟斯托斯和弗缇斯这两个小混混住在一起
他们一起用枪抢了仓库
他射掉了门锁
谁还有枪
你怎么回事 莱斯利
What's the matter with you, Leslie?
我得和你一起生活 你怎么回事
I have to live with you. What's the matter with you?
我既不嘲讽别人 也不是暴脾气 更没有体臭
Well, I'm not sneery and prickly and I don't smell like feet!
去洗个澡 去找个工作 还有...
Have a ruddy bath, find a ruddy job and...
改一改你的德性
change your personality!
你知道吗 我待在拘留所都比这里有趣多了
You know what? I had more fun in that police cell than here.
问问自己为什么
Ask yourself why,
因为我给了你一个有爱快乐的家
because I've given you a loving and happy home.
或许我不是很快乐
Maybe I'm not the happy kind.
你让我们也很不快乐
Well, you're making us feel the same way.
青少年都很难教育 不是吗
Adolescents are all hard work, aren't they?
拉里十八岁的时候怎么样
How was Larry at 18?
就像一个高大邪恶的妖精 但还算有趣
Er... Like a tall, evil goblin, but sort of fun.
反观我喜欢的莱斯利
Whereas Leslie, who I love,
就是个喜欢摆弄枪的笨蛋
obviously, is a twit with a gun.
- 这是什么 - 你不会想知道的
- What is this? - Oh, you don't want to know.
- 但是马戈找到工作了 - 恭喜
- Oh, Margo has got a job, though. - Congratulations.
去当马夫罗达琪伯爵夫人的女伴
Companion to the Countess Mavrodaki.
我们都需要别人的陪伴
Well, we all need someone to be with.
如果你是指斯文
If you mean Sven,
我不想再试图去走进他的心房♥ 太累了
I am tired of trying to break through his bloody shell.
但是他很帅
Oh, but he's so handsome.
是啊 哪怕就一次 如果一个男人脱掉衣服后
Yeah, and wouldn't it be nice if, just once,
看上去还不错
a man could look good with
还想分享一些想法 这样不是很好吗
his shirt off and want to share some thoughts?
爱不值得追求吗
Isn't love worth pursuing?
这是胆汁吗
Is this bile?
谁知道 病人都充满了惊喜
Who knows? Patients are full of surprises.
不要转变话题
Don't change the subject.
好吧 爱当然值得追求
Yes, love is worth pursuing.
为什么今天每个人都冲我大喊大叫的
Why is everyone shouting at me today?
听着 我知道这里是希腊
Look, I know this is Greece,
但是你得说英语
but you're gonna have to speak English.
路易莎
Louisa.
斯文
Sven.
你是在忙 还是没什么理由搪塞我
Are you busy or just being rude?
我在忙
I'm busy.
你要这么神神秘秘的吗
Do you have to be so secretive?
我家里已经有个儿子
I've already got a son at home who
因为不能表达自己而憋到内伤了
is about to implode because he can't express himself.
我就是喜欢不被打扰
I just like my privacy.
好吧
Right.
我还以为 我们熟到能过来转转 打个招呼呢
I just thought we knew each other well enough to pop by and say hello.
有时候人就是座孤岛
Well, sometimes a man is an island.
是"没有人是一座孤岛" 你个笨蛋
It's 'no man is an island', you idiot.
好吧 我要回家去了
Right, well, I'll get back to my family.
你基本上要做的
Your principal function
就是读书给我听 因为我的眼睛容易疲劳
will be to read to me, as my eyes tire easily.
我知道 我也一样
I know, mine are the same.
不会吧
Well, I hope not.
不会 对不起
No. Sorry.
我是想同意你的话
I was just trying to agree with you.
我上一个工作有点糟糕 所以这个工作要做好
My last job was a bit of a calamity, so I need this to go well.
德米特里奥斯以前念给我听过
Demetrios used to read to me,
但是他的声音有点刺耳
but his voice is rather unpleasant.
不是这样 还有我的名字叫丹尼斯
It isn't and my name is Dennis.
他还在学怎么在桌上摆刀叉
He's still learning where to place the cutlery around the table.
所以我很高兴你来这里当我的女伴
So I am delighted to have you here as my companion.
毛格利
Mowgli!
什么东西在里面爬
Something's crawled into it.
看 是两只漂亮的蝙蝠
It's two beautiful bats. Look.
我不想看见蝙蝠
I don't want to see bats!
别再把该死的动物弄这来了
No more frigging wildlife out here.
他们总得待在一个地方
They've got to go somewhere.
野外啊
Outdoors?
它们本来就住在野外
Where they came from?
天
God!
一个收养它们 一个猎杀它们
One collects them, the other executes them.
我讨厌那个养火鸡的农夫
I hate that turkey farmer.
克利平欧普洛斯 是挺讨厌
Crippenopoulos? Yes.
脾气暴躁又卑鄙
Crusty. Vile.
- 见钱眼开的阴险鬼 - 这是他的名字吗
- Money-grabbing weasel. - Is that his name?
克利平欧普洛斯 不是
Crippenopoulos? No.
那你为什么这么叫他
So why call him that, then?
因为他像杀人犯克利平
Because he's like the murderer Crippen.
我加了希腊语后缀"欧普洛斯"
I've added the Greek suffix "Opoulos"
因为我们...
Because we're in...
请给我找几个聪明点的人吧
Please find me some cleverer people.
你能滚上楼去打你的字吗
Oh, will you piss off upstairs and do your typing.
在我等待稿件过审
I'm recharging my batteries,
编册成书前 我要给自己充充电
while I find out if they'll publish my novel.
故事成书还带章节的那种
That's a story in book form, with chapters.
我在树林里发现了一些猫头鹰宝宝
I found some baby owls in the woods.
我已经把蝙蝠放到安全的地方了
And I've put the bats somewhere safe!
罗杰 不要叫 没人喜欢大喇叭
Roger, shush. No-one likes a loud mouth.
所以 因为你那个
So, are you a pain,
所谓的女朋友在千里之外 还很痛苦吗
because your so-called girlfriend is miles away?
你是因为再也找不到新女朋友 而很痛苦吗
Are you one, because you'll never ever get another girlfriend?
上厕所
Bog.
谁在那
Who's there?
莱斯利
Leslie!
不是吧
Oh, come on!
把它们弄出去
Get them out!
莱斯利
Leslie!
莱斯利 我说真的
Leslie, I mean it!
莱斯利
Leslie!
救救我
Help me!
莱斯利
Leslie!
莱斯利
Leslie!
又来了 什么事
Here we go again. What?
天啊 他得了狂犬病
Oh, my God, he's got rabies.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救救我
Help!
拉里
Larry?
天啊
Whoo! God!
亲爱的
Oh, darling. Oh!
- 我要杀了莱斯利 - 我会处理的
- I want Leslie dead. - I'll deal with this.
需要教训他一下
He's got to learn.
怎么了
What's going on?
不
No.
你杀了它
You've killed it.
就只是个蝙蝠而已 格里
It's only a bat, Gerry.
它们这么可爱
They're lovely.
每个生物都是如此
All creatures are.
特别是那些不受待见的生物
Especially the ones no-one likes.
继续啊 把你所受的痛苦都撒在我身上
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表