剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
说实话 我不觉得现在面谈
Honestly, I don't think an interview's going to change
会改变什么了
Anything at this point.
但那是一场误会 他没有任何危险
But that was a mistake. H- he wasn't in danger.
但你胜算不大 特尼 我很抱歉
It still doesn't look good. Thony. I'm sorry.
明天听证会上见
I will see you at the hearing tomorrow.
很抱歉 特尼 真心的
Jd: I'm sorry, thony. I really am.
我们知道你也是为了卢卡
Fiona: We know you did it for luca.
整个安珀警报会被儿童保护署用来在法庭上对付我
Cps is gonna use this whole amber alert against me in court.
我知道 -但丁被捕
I know. Dante being arrested
也会给我带来很多麻烦
Is going to cause me a lot of problems.
所以我的家人又会遭到威胁吗
Is that gonna be another threat to our family? The kids?
JD -我必须得问问
Jd- look, I have to ask.
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
如果我能查出他被捕的原因
If I could just figure out what he was arrested for,
也许就能做点什么
Then maybe I could do something about it.
你不是在警局有熟人吗
Don't you know someone at the police department?
对 我认识拉斯维加斯警局的一个接待警官
Uh, yeah, I know a desk sergeant at lvpd.
他可以问问逮捕他的警官
He could speak to the arresting officer,
要指控但丁什么罪名
See what this dante guy was charged with.
让我跟他谈谈
Well, let me talk to him.
但他是因为安珀警报被拦停的
Thony: But he was pulled over for an amber alert,
为什么要对他提出指控 我真的不理解
So why were there any charges? I just don't understand.
但丁没有绑♥架♥我儿子
Dante didn't kidnap my son.
对但他被拘捕是因为别的事
Wayne: No, but we booked him on something else.
什么事 -恐怕我不能告诉你
For what? 'fraid I can't tell you that.
抱歉 你们搜别人的车不需要搜查令的吗
I'm sorry, but don't you need a warrant to search someone's car?
你到底想说什么
What is it you're trying to get at?
长官 我觉得你们
Man: Sir. I just think
应该撤销指控
You should drop the charges.
听着 我不是律师 我只是执法者
Hey, look, I'm no lawyer. I'm just here to uphold the law.
法律不是我定的 我也修改不了 祝你一天愉快
I don't make them, and I don't bend them. Have a good day.
这是个好消息
That's great news.
太需要这样的好消息了
Exactly what I wanted to hear.
我们明早再谈
We'll talk in the morning.
对不起
Thony: I- I'm sorry
你能不能别总来找麻烦了
Do you ever stop causing trouble?
我知道状况一团糟
Look, I- I know things got messed up,
但还是有解决办法的
But there's a way to fix this.
他们至少把你儿子找到了吧
At least tell me they found your son.
找到了 挂出安珀警报的人不是我
We did. I'm not the one who triggered that amber alert,
但我知道这给你们带来不少麻烦
But I know it caused a lot of problems for you.
你太轻描淡写了
That's an understatement.
我们可以让麻烦消失
We could make that go away.
这是你的专长 对吧
That's what you do, right?
是吗 不如你来教教我
Really? Why don't you tell me?
你是个律师 你能消除麻烦
You're a lawyer. You make things disappear.
你也许能让安珀警报看起来像从未发生
What if you could make it as if this amber alert never happened?
这样他们也不能使用证据了
Then they can't use the evidence.
你可以撤销但丁的指控
You could wipe dante's charges.
没人被捕 雷蒙娜也不会有麻烦了
No arrest. No more problems for ramona.
这主意真是不错呢 特尼
That's pretty good, thony.
我猜这对你的案子也有帮助吧
I guess this would help your case, too.
是的
It would, yes.
这样明天出庭时我就有希望保住儿子
Then I'd have a chance to keep my son tomorrow in court.
你的自私还真是一如既然
at least you're consistent.
拜托了 这对你们是双赢
Please. This is a win- win situation for you,
对雷蒙娜 对所有人
For ramona, for everyone.
你知道一个人抚养孩子有多难
You know how hard it is to raise a kid alone.
我没有你那种资源
I don't have your resources.
我每次犯错 都在为此付出代价
Every time I make a mistake, I have to pay for it.
求你了 为了我儿子
Please. This is for my son.
你说的很好 特尼
That's good, thony.
你明天你得向法官展示的
That's exactly the kind of thing
恰恰就是这种爱
You need to sell to the judge tomorrow.
好好利用
Use it.
你在干什么 特尼
Uh...What are you doing, thony?
你不是想跑路吧
You're not running, are you?
他们让我把他衣物收拾下
They asked me to pack a bag
以防他明天不回家
In case he doesn't come home tomorrow.
所以假如
So if, uh
假如他们判你败诉 你就
If they rule against you, you're -
你真会放弃他
You're going to let him go?
绝不可能
No, not a chance.
我现在只是帮他打包
Right now, I'm just packing a bag.
卢卡
Luca?
你先和JD呆在这里
So, you're going to stay here with jd,
我们很快就回来 好吗
And we will be back soon, okay?
好吧
Okay.
来吧
Go on.
波特先生 你是
Hon. Malone: mr. Porter, you'll be representing
内华达州公诉人 请进行陈述
The state of nevada. Your statement, please.
是的 法官大人
Neil: Yes, your honor.
儿童和家庭服务部已展开
The division of child and family services
对特尼·德拉罗萨的调查
Has opened an investigation into thony de la rosa
并打算将她的儿子带走
For the removal of her son
原因是医疗虐待和儿童忽视
On the basis of medical abuse and child neglect.
谢谢你 波特先生
Thank you, mr. Porter.
埃斯特法尼·马里诺女士
Ms. Estefany marino,
你是德拉罗萨女士的代理律师 对吗
You are the attorney representing ms. De la rosa?
是的 法官大人
Yes, your honor.
请就座
Please take your seats.
请传你的第一位证人
Please call your first witness.
我请菲奥娜·德拉罗萨出庭
I call fiona de la rosa.
请举起右手 你发誓说出真♥相♥
Raise your right hand. Do you swear to tell the truth,
所言全部属实 绝不掺假吗
The whole truth, and nothing but the truth?
我发誓 -我发誓
I do. I do.
我发誓
I do.
严格来说她是我嫂子
Well, she's technically my sister- in- law,
但她其实是我的好姐妹 我从没想过会如此需要她
But she's really the sister I never knew I needed.
她是你见过的最棒的母亲
I mean, she's the best mother you could ask for.
对不起 无意冒犯哈 妈妈
Oh, sorry. No offense, mom.
她身体力行地告诉我们 如何为信仰而战
She shows us how to fight for what we believe in.
每当我需要人倾诉的时候
Anytime I need someone to talk to,
舅妈总是在我身边
Auntie t is always there for me.
如果我出了什么事
If anything happened to me,
她会毫不犹豫地陪着我的孩子们
I mean, she's there without question for my kids.
她帮助我科学考试拿到了高分
She's the reason I aced my science midterms.
她帮我学习了整整一个星期
She helped me study for them all week.
她愿意为家人做出巨大的牺牲
There's no sacrifice that's too big for family.
她远渡重洋
She's gone to the ends of the earth
只为了卢卡能像别的孩子一样打篮球
Just so luca could play basketball like any other kid.
没有她 没有小卢卡
I mean, we'd be lost without her.
这个家会失去方向
And without little luca.
德拉罗萨女士给她儿子服用了击经授权的药物
Ms. De la rosa administered an unauthorized drug to her son,
但这种药物确实救了他的命
But that treatment did save his life.
法官大人 我想正式声明
Estefany: Your honor, I'd like to state for the record
所有与医疗虐待相关的指控
That all charges associated with this
已被撤销
has dropped
知道 但尽管指控被撤销
Noted. But while the charges were dropped,
但虐待问题仍然存在 雷德曼女士请继续
Abuse remains in question. Ms. Redman, please continue.
我在评估中发现
Susan: What I've seen during my evaluation
德拉罗萨女士是一位
Is that ms. De la rosa
愿意不惜一切代价保护孩子的母亲
Is a mother who will stop at nothing for her child.
但这导致了一些鲁莽的行为
But that has led to some reckless
及决策疏忽
And negligent decisions.
就在昨天还触发了安珀警报
Just yesterday, an amber alert was triggered- -
法官大人
Your honor?
该安珀警报已从记录中删除了
It seems the amber has been stricken from the record.
不 这不可能
Susan: No, that's not possible 一
律师 请上前 你也要过来
Counsel, please approach. That means you, too.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表