剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
我们需要另外想办法
We need to find another way.
我说了我会开价 我就会
I said I'll be putting in an offer, and I am.
对 今晚 资金安全
Yeah, tonight. The funds are secure,
我会签署你们需要的所有东西
and I'll be signing everything you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰伊 把2008年的特级酒开了
Jay, would you please open up the 2008 Grand Cru?
没问题
Jay: You got it.
我们没想到你会这么快回来
We weren't expecting you back so soon.
我们要庆祝什么
What are we celebrating?
我来是因为我意识到
Well, I'm here because I realized
这就是阿曼所希望的
this is what Arman would have wanted.
他希望我快乐
He'd want me to be happy.
我们要庆祝我的新房♥子
And we are celebrating my new house.
什么 还有找回我的生活
What? And getting my life back.
祝贺你
Oh. Congratulations.
我们为你感到激动
We're so excited for you.
也给查梅恩拿一杯
Bring Charmaine a glass, too.
你最好把酒冰镇上
You might want to keep that on ice.
联邦调查局
Man: FBI!
我真的想帮你 纳蒂亚
I wanted to help you Nadia. I really did.
但你却决定玩火
But instead, you decided to play with fire,
阿曼因此而送命了
and Arman ended up dead because of it.
这是干什么 我知道你是好意
W- What is this? I know you meant well
当初为了他的赎金炸毁了那个体育博♥彩♥店
when you blew up that sports book for his ransom,
尽管我知道你还有同伙
even though I know you didn't do it alone.
可是你今天动用那笔钱
But when you moved that money today,
以你自己的名义取出资金
taking out funds in your own name,
这就犯了大错
well, it was a big mistake.
纳蒂亚·莫拉莱斯
Nadia Morales,
根据第1033条的B小节
under subsection B of Section 1033,
你因保险欺诈被捕
you're under arrest for insurance fraud.
这里肯定有我们可以用的东西
That's got to be something we can use in here.
酒精 与氯气反应
Alcohol. I reacts with chlorine gas.
那会制♥造♥爆♥炸♥
That's gonna create an explosion.
很高兴我们俩有人在化学课上认真听讲了
I'm glad one of us paid attention in chem class.
我一直在打扫那些办公室
I clean those offices all the time.
这里肯定什么地方藏了酒
There has to be a stash here of booze somewhere.
任何含有酒精的东西都可以
Um, anything with alcohol would work,
像洗手液 清洁剂
like hand sanitizer, um, uh, cleaning solution.
我在找 什么都行
I'm looking. Anything.
伏特加
Vodka!
你认为你能把这个扔过这扇门吗
You think you can throw this through this door?
我这辈子扔过一两个球 好吧
I've thrown a ball or two in my day. Okay.
纳蒂亚
Ramona: Nadia.
警卫 纳蒂亚
Guard! Nadia.
拜托 让我出去
Please, just let me out!
拜托了 我知道你很生气
Por favor. I know you're upset.
换我也会这样 但我来是为了帮你
I would be, too, but I'm here to help you.
我宁死也不会接受你的帮助
I'd rather die than accept your help.
拜托 纳蒂亚
Ay, por favor, Nadia.
给我一个机会 让我弥补这个错误
Just give me the chance to make this right.
只要你不帮忙就行
Just don't do me any favors.
我知道你只想要我的钱
I know you're just after my money.
从前都不是钱的问题 纳蒂亚
It was never about the money, Nadia.
我说的家庭第一 是真的
What I said about familia- it's true.
家庭
Ah, la familia.
我想要的只有这个
It's all I ever wanted- -
我想要你和阿曼多和我们一起生活
to bring you and Armando in our lives.
我们可以互相治愈彼此
We can help each other heal.
你已经是孤身一人了 对吧
You have no one else. Do you?
看看吧
Look.
看看你把自己变成了什么样
Look at what you've done to yourself.
形单影只 连个哭泣时的肩膀都没有
You're alone with no one else to cry to.
你不也是
Same as you.
我和你才不一样
You are nothing like me.
你任由阿曼多死去
You let Armando die because
因为你没能阻止那一切
you failed to do anything to stop it,
如果你真的想帮我
so if you really want to help me,
就离我远远的
just stay the hell away from me
别来打扰我
and leave me alone.
看守
Guard!
我们只有一次机会
We have one shot at this.
你觉得爆♥炸♥范围会有多大
How big you think it's gonna blow?
不知道 这气体可不少
I don't know. It's a lot of gas.
准备好了吗
Okay. Ready? Ready?
数三下
On three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
有人这么做
Yeah. Yeah. Somebody did this
是为了让这看上去像一场事故
to try to make it look like an accident.
当然了 把警♥察♥引来了
Of course, now they come.
特尼 我们该怎么说
Thony, what are we gonna tell them?
什么都不要说 这样事情会变得更糟
Nothing, because nothing is gonna make it worse.
更糟 还能更糟吗
Worse? How could things get any worse?
我们差点死在里面 对不起
We almost died in therel I'm so sorry.
我从来没想过把你扯进来
I never wanted to drag you into this.
至少给我解释一下啊
Well, at least give me an explanation.
是谁做的
Who did this to us? !
一个贩毒组织
A cartel.
贩毒 那种犯罪集团吗
A cart- - A cartel cartel?
无面人集团
It's...the Sin Cara Cartel.
我只想把菲奥娜救回来
I was just trying to get Fiona back, and
我没想给他们做事
I didn't want to work for them.
我只是不知道该怎么才能脱身出来
I just don't know how to get out of this anymore.
抓了你朋友 想杀了我们的就是那伙人吗
So, that's who took your friend? Who tried to kill us in there?
特尼 如果那些人想要你死
Thony, if these people want you dead,
他们会赶尽杀绝的
they're gonna kill your family.
杀了你的朋友 他们会
They're gonna kill your friends They're gonna …
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that? l
我只是不知道该怎么办了
I just don't know what to do anymore!
好吧 好吧 深呼吸
Okay. Okay. Okay, breathe.
深呼吸 没事的 我来应付警♥察♥
Breathe. It's okay. I'll handle the cops.
老爸总说挺过去就好了
You know, Pops always said you just gotta get through it,
好吗
all right?
等等 等等 或许是这样
Wait, wait, wait. Maybe that's it. Maybe
或许只有深入敌营才能脱身
Maybe the only way out of this is through it.
什么意思
How?
仅靠你自己是没法儿脱身的
Listen, you can't fight your way out of this.
那就不要再挣扎了
So don't, all right?
你已经在给那帮人做事了
You've already started to work with these people.
让自己变得有价值
Make yourself invaluable.
他们想杀了我 你还要我回去吗
You want me to go back to them after they tried to kill me?
你得了解自己的敌人
You gotta know your enemy.
找到他们的弱点
Find their weakness.
好好利用起来
And use it to your advantage.
嘿 卡米拉 你
Chris: Hey, Camila. You're, uh...
你会来吃晚餐的吧
You're still coming to dinner, right?
如果你迷路了或者怎么样 就告诉我
If you get lost or something, just text me
告诉我你在哪儿 拜
and let me know where you're at. Okay, bye.
好啦
Ah. All right!
我们买♥♥了各种苏打水 还有上好的蜡烛
We have different sodas. We have nicer candles.
卡米拉呢
And- Hey, where's Camila?
不知道
I don't know.
怎么了 孩子
Aw, what happened, anak?
你被放鸽子了
Did you get stood up? Shh!
贾兹 一边儿去
Jaz, go away.
别吵了 你们两个 怎么回事
Stop fighting, you two. What happened?
我不知道
I don't know! All right?
她为什么要这样
Why would she do this?
她看上去不像是
I mean, she doesn't seem like someone
会做出这种事的人
who would do something like this.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表