剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
是啊 是啊 我已经打给克拉克县
Uh-huh, yeah, yeah, I've already called Clark County
和内华达的太平间了
and Nevada Mortuary.
我给镇上所有的停尸房♥都打过电♥话♥子
Um, I've actually called every mortuary in town,
没有人符合他的描述
and no one matches his description.
不 我得 不 我都告诉你他失踪了
No, I have -- No, I -- Why do I need to file a report
为什么还要我提交报告
when I'm telling you he's missing?
好吧 好吧 我会 我会去查的
Okay. Um, okay, I'll -- I'll look into it.
如果符合的有人出现 能不能请你给
Can -- Canl you just please b Can you just please call me
我回个电♥话♥
Aurum Memoria f anyone turns up?
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry about --
好吧
Okay.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
嘿 站住
Hey. Just --
站住
Just stop.
停下 你能让我一个人静一静吗
Stop! Will you just leave me alone?
我本打算告诉你的 所以我才带你来这里
Hey. I was trying to tell you. That's why I brought you here.
这么说是真的 那家伙怎么说的
So it's true, huh? What that guy said?
他们管我叫他的儿子
They called me "anak"?
听着 我没想到事情会变成那样
Look, I never meant for it to come out like that.
那又如何 那个人是我爸爸吗
So what? That -- That guy's my dad?
是的 保罗是你的父亲
Yes, Paolo is your father.
你在跟我开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me, right?
我本打算告诉你的 我发誓 我只是
Hey, I-I was gonna tell you, I swear. I just --
你假装根本不认识他
You pretended that you didn't even know him,
说他只是一♥夜♥情♥
that he was just a one-night stand.
那次确实是一♥夜♥情♥
It was. It was a one-night stand
结果我们在一起不止一次 -对 多长时间了
that became another night and -- Right, and how long?
你们在一起多久了 -四五个月吧
How long were you together? Uh, 4 or 5 months.
我都说不清了
I-I don't know! It --
你认真的吗
Seriously?
我一辈子都希望自己有个爸爸
I spent my whole life wishing that I had a dad,
而你却夺走了这一切
and you just robbed me of that.
你假裝根本不认识他
You pretended that you didn't even know him.
但他一直都在这里
But he's been here the whole time.
我不知道他在这里 从那以后我就没跟他说过话
I didn't know he was here. I hadn't spoken to him since.
那你为什么要对我撒谎呢
Why did you have to lie to me about it, though?
之前你还说永远不会再说谎了
Right after you told me there would be no more lies.
我 因为我是
I-- Because I was --
我觉得很丢脸
I was embarrassed.
好吧 嘿 别走
Okay? Hey. Stop.
我很丢脸
I was embarrassed.
我骗的不只是你 我骗了所有人
It wasn't just you I lied to. I lied to everyone,
包括保罗
including Paolo.
求你了 就
Please, just --
你应该为此感到羞耻
You should be ashamed of that.
你用不上那个 我们在那里有补给
You don't need that. We'll have supplies there.
有备无患
Well, I like to be prepared.
我说了你用不上
I said you don't need that.
你有多久没见到阿曼了
So how long has it been since you saw Arman?
很久了
A long time.
他从没见过你女儿
He never got to meet your daughter?
我猜的
I guess?
雷蒙娜提起了她的侄女
R-Ramona mentioned, um, her niece.
还有圣海伦娜
And St. Helena's.
她还说你和阿曼多关系很好
She also said Arman and you were very close.
我们那时都是孩了 我们什么都不知道
We were kids, We didn't know anything else.
当我第一次见到阿曼时
When I first met Arman,
我以为他要杀了我
I thought he was going to kill me.
但如果我们没有相遇 我儿子也活不到今天
But if we didn't meet, my son wouldn't be alive today.
他患有一种罕见的先天性免疫缺陷
He was born with a rare immunodeficiency
这导致他没完没了的生病
that led to one medical issue after another,
他能活下来完全是因为阿曼
and he only made it because of Arman.
这改变不了他的本性
Doesn't change who he is.
没错 但我觉得这说明了他是什么样的人
No, I think it speaks to who he is.
也许你是这么想的
You may think that,
但江山易改 本性难移
but people reveal themselves eventually.
卢卡的父亲对此有什么看法呢
So what did Luca's father have to say about that?
他几个月前去世了
He passed away a few months ago.
对不起
Sorry.
我知道人们不愿意谈论这些事情
I know people don't want to talk about these things.
是啊 人们也不想听
Yeah, people don't want to hear it.
他们只想告诉你如何克服悲痛
They just want to tell you how to get over it.
你也能理解的 因为你也失去了亲人
You uniderstand. You lost someone, too.
你根本不知道我能理解什么
You don't know what I understand.
我真的很抱歉 好吗 我知道这有多难
I'm really sorry, okay? I know how hard it is,
尤其事关孩子
especially on kids.
孩子们很坚强
Kids are tough.
他们能挺过去
They get through it.
你居然不告诉我们呢
How could you not tell us
保罗是克里斯的父亲
that Paolo's the father of Chris?
我怀孕时你们是怎么说的 我敢吗
After what you guys said when I -- when I got pregnant?
加上你们做的事
I mean, what you did?
你爱他妈
Minahal mo ba siya?
你问我爱他吗
Did I love him?
我不知道
I don't know. Hindi ko alam.
但我知道我只能靠自己
But I knew that I was on my own,
我必须给我的孩子最好的生活
and I had to give my baby the best life I could.
但也不能待在这里
And it wasn't going to be here.
你养育了个好儿了
You raised a good son.
一个很棒的儿了
A great son.
跟她说
Tell her.
你养育了一个很棒的儿子
You raised a great son.
但是脾气急躁
Pero mainit ang ulo.
头脑发热 像他妈妈一样
Hot-headed, like his mom. Ah.
就像他祖父
Like the Lolo.
这话你还说得出 -可不是嘛
Yeah, exactly. Look who's talking. Exactly.
我得打电♥话♥给特尼
I gotta call Thony, okay?
喂
Hello?
嘿 菲欧娜 我现在真的不方便说话
Hey, Fi, I can't really talk right now.
不过事情都快解决了
Um, but everything is almost sorted out.
过一两天你就要飞往墨西哥了
You'll be flying to Mexico in one day or two,
所以你要尽快带克里斯去领♥事♥馆♥
so you need to take Chris to the consulate as soon as you can
申请两份加急护照续期
and ask for two expedited passport renewals.
我觉得这不太可能了
Um, I don't think that's possible.
你只要找对门路 打点一下就行了
It is if you know the right person to pay.
你收到我寄的钱了吗
Did you get the money I sent?
我说不可能是因为 克里斯跑了
I don't think it's possible because...Chris took off on me.
他整晚都不在
He's been gone all night.
你什么意思 跑了
What do you mean? Gone?
我想把他介绍给保罗
I-I tried introducing him to Paolo
结果—地鸡毛
and just totally botched it.
现在他什么都知道了 而且他很生气
And now he knows everything, and -- and h-he's pissed.
好吧 他可能只是需要一点时间
Okay, well, he might just need a bit of time.
对 反正我今天不可能
Yeah, but I still don't think
带他去领♥事♥馆♥了
I can get him to the consulate today.
我们能推迟吗
Any -- Any chance we can push this?
不能 你开什么玩笑
No. Are you kidding?
你知道安排这些有多难吗
It's been hard to set this up, and we need
我们得在下次袭击前把你们救出来
to get you out of here before there's another attack.
你快想想 他会去哪儿
So just think -- Where could he be?
我 我不知道
I mean, I don't -- I don't know.
好吧 菲 我得挂了
Uh, okay, Fi, I have to go.
他很聪明 他会没事的
You know, he's clever. H-He'll be okay.
你得找到他 多多保重
Just find him, and be safe out there.
我们来这儿丁什么
What are we doing here?
清理你造成的烂摊子
Cleaning up the mess you made.
什么 那是什么
What? What is that?
那是安吉尔吗
Is that Angel?
你为什么要杀了他们
Why'd you kill them?
你是有多病态 要这样惩罚他们
Is that some sort of sick punishment?
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表