剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
哦 我明白了
Oh, I see.
那这事咱就谁都不提了吧
I suppose we should just leave it at that, then.
好的 对我们俩都好
I think so. Best for both of us.
我可以解释
I can explain.
雷蒙娜想见你
Ramona wants to see you.
我很少把外人
Bringing someone
带进自己的生意里
into my business is something I rarely do.
我带你进来 是因为我相信你对阿曼多很重要
I let you in because I believe you're important to Armando.
如果你出了什么事 我也没法向他交代
And I would hate to tell him something happened to you.
你不但没完成给你安排的任务
The job you were told to do was left unfinished.
还挟持了我的乘客 你无权这么做
And you took a passenger of mine you had no right to take.
那个女人要失血而死了
This woman was bleeding to death.
她需要紧急治疗
She needed medical care.
这是我的生意
This is my business.
意味着我来做决定 不是你
Which means I make the calls, not you.
我明白 但我这么做对你有利
I understand, but what I did helps you.
要说阿曼教会了我什么 那就是
If I learned anything from Arman,
干这一行 声誉就是一切
it's that in this business, reputation is everything.
你的路线如果死了人
No one will pay for your services
大家还愿意选择你的服务吗
if they know people die on your routes.
老实说 特尼
Honestly, Thony,
我不需要清洁工来保护我的利益
I don't need a cleaning lady protecting my interests.
我的声誉无懈可击 我了解这个游戏
My reputation is clean because I know the game
我知道该怎么玩
and how to play it.
你要真有这么聪明劲儿
And if you're as smart as you appear to be,
就该学会别多管闹事
you'll learn to stay in your lane.
你怎么能指望我对生命置之不理呢
You can't expect me to turn my back on someone who's dying.
没人会让她死的
No one was gonna let her die.
她之所以没走
She was left behind so a doctor
是给她安排了明天看医生
could see her in the morning.
为什么但丁啥都不说呢
Then why didn't Dante say anything?
因为我们不听命于你
Because we don't answer to you.
你今天也许救了一条命
You may have saved a life today,
但你该多关心关心自己
but you should have been more concerned about yourself
和你大姑子和外甥的命
and the lives of your sister and nephew.
他们在哪儿 现在安全吗
Where are they? Are they safe?
你一旦越界 特尼
When you step out of line, Thony,
我在乎的人就会有危险
you put people I care about in danger.
谁还在乎你对阿曼多有多忠诚
Your allegiance to Armando only goes so far.
我见过你为了保护家人的所作所为
I've seen what you'll do to protect your family.
你觉得我会怎么保护我家人呢
What do you think I'll do to protect mine?
你应该尝尝这茶 这对你有好处
You should try the tea. It's good for you.
快过来
Vamonos.
这条地道会通到另一边吗
So this is gonna take us to the other side?
没事的 儿子 不会在下面待太久的
It's okay, anak. It shouldn't be too long down there.
等出来后我们就到美国了
And once we come out, we'll be across the border.
好的 好的 好的
Sí, sí, sí. Sí, sí.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
好了
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
快一点 快一点
Vamonos. Vamonos.
你没事吧
You okay?
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. Hey. Are you okay?
你没事吧 好吗 好吗
You okay? Yeah? Yeah?
我好害怕
Estoy tan asustada.
她很怕黑
Ella tiene miedo de la oscuriad...
没事 没事 保持呼吸
It's okay. It's okay. Just breathe.
呼气 吸气
Respira. Respira. Breathe.
保持呼吸 我们一起 -快 -我们一起进去 好吗
Just breathe. We'll go -- Man: Vamonos. We'll go together, okay?
来吧 拉着手
Come on. Hold hands.
让她拉住你的手 一起走吧
Hold your hands. Let's go together.
可以吧 -快点 快点
Okay? Rapido, rapido!
我不知道你今天是在闹哪样
I don't know what you were doing today,
但你得为你儿了着想
but you need to think about your son.
下次你越界的时候
What do you think's going to happen to you
你觉得自己会发生什么事
the next time you step out of line?
你以为我不知道吗
Do you think I don't know?
她已经威胁过我大姑了和外甥了
She already threatened my sister and nephew,
现在我已经联♥系♥不上他们了
and now I can't reach them.
你的家人很安全
Your family's safe.
雷蒙娜变成现在这个样子 不是没原因的
Ramona is who she is for a reason,
她很擅长自己的工作
She's good at what she does.
真的吗 她好像始终沒找到阿曼
Really? Because she can't seem to find Arman.
放尊重些 特尼
Watch yourself, Thony.
你现在还活着的唯一原因
The only reason you're still breathing right now
是我姐姐看在阿曼多的面了
is because of my sister's concern for Armando.
但一旦她觉得你对他不再重要
But the moment she thinks you no longer matter to him,
你就完蛋了
you're done.
纳迪亚 -嘿
Nadia. Hey.
我给你发了一张照片 收到了吗
I sent you a photo. Did you get it?
没有 -你得看看这个
No. You need to see this.
阿曼还活着 特尼
Arman's still alive, Thony.
这就是带走他的人
And this is the guy who took him.
你从哪找到的 -警♥察♥那里
Where did you find this? The police.
这是其中一个警♥察♥的执法摄像头拍到的
It's from one of those body cameras.
听着 我去找过这辆货车
But listen, I went to look for this van
但被人捷足先登了
and someone already took it.
什么 -是啊 有人把货车开走了 特尼
What? Yeah, someone's got the van, Tony.
这些都说不通 但如果我们找到了货车
None of this makes sense, but if we find it,
也许能帮我们找到阿曼
it might lead us to Arman.
你认识这个人吗 他是无脸人的手下吗
Do you recognize this guy? Is he one of Sin Cara's men?
我不知道 纳迪亚
I don't know, Nadia.
你在为贩毒集团工作吗
You're working for the Cartel?
我可以解释
I can explain.
你一直都在骗我
You've been lying to me this entire time.
为了保护我们俩 还有阿曼
To protect us both. And Arman.
你和魔鬼做了交易
You made a deal with the devil.
这家伙抓了阿曼
This guy has Arman.
不
No.
他不在我们手里
We don't have him.
你觉得我会相信吗
And I'm supposed to believe that?
这是真的 他们也在帮忙找他
It's true. They're helping find him.
为什么 你是谁
Why? Who are you?
索伊·豪尔赫 阿曼多的叔叔
Soy Jorge. Tío of Armando.
严格来说 当我们还是孩子的时候
Well, technically speaking, but when we were kids,
我们更像兄弟
we were more like brothers.
你是爱德华多那边的人
You're from Eduardo's side of the family.
那你为什么要威胁还阻止我
Then why the hell did you have to threaten me
去找寻找阿曼多
to stop me from looking for Armand?
为什么不直接告诉我你是谁
Why not just tell me who you are?
因为我们不能冒险让你暴露我们
Because we couldn't risk you exposing us.
你却信任她
And you trusted her?
是特尼先找到我们的
Well, Thony found us first.
我不能告诉你
I couldn't tell you.
那会破坏一切的
It would have jeopardized everything.
破坏什么
Jeopardized what?
我们没有阿曼的任何蛛丝马迹
We're no closer to finding Arman.
他们还为你做了什么 特尼
What else are they doing for you, Thony?
他们帮你让菲奥娜回来吗
They're helping you get Fiona back?
事情不是这样的
This is not how it happened.
不是吗 那你解释一下
No? Then explain.
你是怎么在我背后捅刀了的
How did you stab me in the back?
听着 纳迪亚 他们是在帮我们 好吗
Listen, Nadia. They're helping us, okay?
我们
"Us."
我不需要你们任何人的帮助
I don't need your help, either of you.
你们俩都下地狱去吧
You can both go to hell.
她会是个麻烦
Ohh. This is going to be a problem.
不会的 我保证 -你说了不算
It won't, I promise. Not your call.
让我和雷蒙娜谈谈
Let me talk to Ramona.
你希望你的家人平安回家吧
You want your family home safe --
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表